It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my body telling me something my mind isn’t about this person?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I do believe in reincarnation.

I know; that's why I added it.

Have you ever noticed how some people just seem to thrive off drama, chaos or the 'woe is me' mentality? Maybe she's a 'fixer' and just wants to be there for you, should the need ever arise.

Sometimes people will try to get close to those who appear more successful then themselves in hopes of opening doors.

Then we have those who live vicariously through others because it's more exciting than the life they've built for themselves and takes a whole lot less effort.

The fact that you get ill certainly makes it seem as if something is off. Don't shoot the messenger, but psychopaths lack empathy and normal emotions but they're very good at mimicing them, giving the desired emotional response.

It's hard to say why you're getting such a response, but the overly friendly attitude of strangers or casual acquaintances always makes me hyper-vigilant until I find out the motive, especially in view of such a strong negative response when near them.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is interesting. Could it be the location of where you’re meeting her?

Ironically, I woke up with a blown back about 5 days ago. I did absolutely nothing to produce it.

However, I am under a tremendous amount of stress recently. My landlords are kicking me out of my house to turn it into a short term rental. Just like every other landlord has done in my area. I have to be out at the end of the month and there is not one single long term rental in my area. And I run a business out of my home, so I’ve got big problems. Now I get to pack this damn house up with a blown back.

I’m kicking myself. I should have bought a house before all the inflation happened. I refuse to buy now as there is no way the market can keep this up.

If you are able, see a physical therapist for your back. I had horrible back issues and as a last resort dragged myself to PT. It literally cured me! I now know certain exercises and stretches to do when I feel it and have been back pain free for over 2 years!

Also, it’s totally not the location as we have been all over, including different states!

Thanks for the advice. This has been a somewhat consistent issue for me since I was 17. It blowing out with no reason for it is new, however. I know what I need to do, and am kicking myself for getting out of the routine of yoga. It saved me almost 20 years ago. I should have never stopped doing it.

I find the parallels interesting. What is our foundation for life - our homestead. And the foundation of our bodies - our backs.

Maybe you should look deeper into these types of items that may be causing your illness.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's your subconscious that sometimes goes haywire .
Do they resemble , or have similar attitudes , etc. , of someone you dislike ?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

How long have you known her?

I was a waitress at a cool little club in my 20s that had bands on the weekends. My friends hung there also. Well they kept trying to set me up with this guy, who everybody loved, but me.

He acted very sweet, kind, caring and tried to date me for years. Anytime he tried to get close to me I would vomit (no lie). Every time!

Luckily, I literally couldn’t even date him because he made my stomach turn. He was good looking, clean, hardworking, looked good on paper, but my body would literally get Ill if he came to close to me.

He turned out to be a total azzhole and rude ass, and major drug dealer. Pay attention to your instincts.

Known her over 11 years.

What you described about the guy is very similar to her, but none of the bad stuff, that I know of..yet..

What you said about wanting to vomit was spot on.. I feel so sick, every time. One time we were at a shopping center and I had to run to
The bathroom.
edit on 6-6-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Have you ever noticed how some people just seem to thrive off drama, chaos or the 'woe is me' mentality? Maybe she's a 'fixer' and just wants to be there for you, should the need ever arise. Sometimes people will try to get close to those who appear more successful then themselves in hopes of opening doors. Then we have those who live vicariously through others because it's more exciting than the life they've built for themselves and takes a whole lot less effort. The fact that you get ill certainly makes it seem as if something is off. Don't shoot the messenger, but psychopaths lack empathy and normal emotions but they're very good at mimicing them, giving the desired emotional response. It's hard to say why you're getting such a response, but the overly friendly attitude of strangers or casual acquaintances always makes me hyper-vigilant until I find out the motive, especially in view of such a strong negative response when near them.

She is a “fixer”, that is a great term for how I would describe her.
For example when my parents passed she brought food.

On the woo woo side, she is very “normal” middle aged white woman looking….but…
Interesting green eyes, and also has a mole on the face like a witch.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Are you eating anything or drinking anything that she gives you ? Could be slipping some toxic herbs or drugs in your drink .

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Are you eating anything or drinking anything that she gives you ? Could be slipping some toxic herbs or drugs in your drink .

Very rarely, most often we go out to eat at various places.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm just gonna say it... She has been vaxxed and boosted all the way. You, likely, have not been.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
I'm just gonna say it... She has been vaxxed and boosted all the way. You, likely, have not been.

Might be some truth to that but I have been around others with multiple boosters with no ill affect.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

my first rational thought is perhaps an allergy to some product they use like perfume/cologne or shampoo or diet?

Very odd, do you have any secret feelings about this person? maybe they have secret feelings towards you?
have you talked to this person about said illness?

No secret feeling from my side, and I think it would be super weird to say, “Hey do you know why every time I see you I feel ill?”…

That depends how you ask I'd say.
'You make me sick. What do you have on you?' is obviously bad.
'I feel like I might have an allergic reaction to some product you use' might be okay. If it's in the context of 'I really like you but I have a problem'

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I come at this more from a Christian perspective.
But no matter how nice, caring blah blah blah a person is and how long you have known them..........there could still be something severely off in their soul that effects your own soul (which would effect you physically). People show us what they want us to see. All those people who say, about the pedophile or murderer......"I knew since we were kids and he was so nice and blah blah blah".

You just never know.

I truly believe this. I may have different words for it than someone who is not a Christian. But it would basically be the same concept.

Or, it could far more simple and it could just be a perfume or body product that you are allergic to. And this would be a much better reason and I hope this is the case for you.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Or, it could far more simple and it could just be a perfume or body product that you are allergic to. And this would be a much better reason and I hope this is the case for you.

Im a super smeller/taster, it’s not this.
I also understand what you are saying…..

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Trust me on this, there is more to this person that will not be good for you!

Keep the visits small doses.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's possessed.

Either by aliens, or demons.

Or. . . you are and she is pure of heart.

OMG
JAG, you're a Space Vampire. . . aren't you!

I know you are joking, but in reality who knows.
Maybe some of us are aliens, and some of us aren't.

Right after my dad died I had what I consider a visitation dream. He told me
he was a human translator for aliens because there were subtle things they didn't get like how teens talk slang.
I didn't think much of it, but my brother who is not into woo woo stuff at all told me he also had a visitation dream and our dad was the exact same age and appearance in both dream. Also to note, my brother was too young to have seen my dad with that certain appearance in his life...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Trust me on this, there is more to this person that will not be good for you!

Keep the visits small doses.

I think everything is telling me danger take heed and I need to listen to my gut and all the good advice on here.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I got a similar thing happening with a trainer.

Working-out together in the park (it was just supposed to be for lock-down, when gyms were closed).

But now I see increasingly the mask is falling, and his remarks are becoming intentionally hurtful.
And then, he actually slapped me!
I'd like to think it was a slip-up, just this once.

But when I ask my pendulum, should I get rid of him?

Clockwise ... yes ... yes!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Asking the afterlife, if there's anything wrong with this person, just give me a sign:

Nope, nothing.
Maybe next week, I'll be on the lookout.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

When I read your OP I got a sense of deja vu, it took me a couple of hours and then it hit me, this used to happen to me when I was younger!
Starting in my childhood, teens and twenties, a lot of times when I met with my family and friends I would get this weird aches. Could be anything from headache, nausea to a sore hand, but it happened very often. To the point that I wondered why I could never have a 'normal' day without something hurting or feeling bad.

Then I started to notice that, for example, I was at a family dinner when my right foot started to hurt. Not to bad but noticeable. My father was sitting across from me, when I hear him telling the person next to him how he hurt his foot the day before and he was thinking about going to the ER later that evening because it felt really wrong.
Or suddenly getting blurry vision and then find out that someone in the room just got new glasses and couldn't see with it. It explained why I often felt anxiety when my mom was around... I can give you dozens examples.

soon I realized that this only happened with people I felt close with, family, friends... the closer the connection the more It happened. Of course no one believed me, except one very spiritual friend and he thought it might be a form of empathy, since the pain and sensations I felt weren't 'real' but just an impression of what others felt. He taught me shielding techniques to block it out, and it worked like a charm. Over the years it became an unconscious habit for me to shield myself.

Even though I'm not actively into spiritualism anymore, the shielding became like an intuitive thing to do, it's one of the few things I don't doubt.

So, I realize that I'm approaching this from an entirely different angle, but next time it happens, try to find out if it is maybe your friend who isn't feeling well? When you say you feel nausea when you are around her, maybe it is her who has problems with her stomach? or migraines?

edit on 8-6-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm you should start with being honest about your feelings about this person to yourself. Sounds like you’ve got a little crush…

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Anything else you can think of?

Yes. It's 100% pyschological and in your head. THere's no such thing as black magic or witchcraft or anything of the sort.

Your mind, however, is real and can do some pretty fascinating things when it misunderstands or misinterprets reality

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join