It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students demand education professor be fired after saying there are only two biological sexes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
So what sex is a hermaphrodite?
Both?
That's definitely a 3rd

right?

That's not a third since the two don't just make a new subspecies. 'Intersex' would probably be most appropriate, although many hermaphrodites don't even realize they are "extra equipped" unless they are carefully examined. Like my sister, she has an extra nipple which isn't too uncommon, but does that give her the evidence to claim she can be a cow?

Most hermaphrodites are raised as girls and will usually grow into one side or the other, male or female.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: linda72

I am convinced at this point that you can't reason with insanity! With that being said why are you freedom loving Americans still sending your children to public schools and going into debt at the tune of $150k and up to send them to communist indoctrination centers? Sending your children to college so that they can be taught to not only hate their own homeland but YOU as their parent is it worth it?

After the coof insanity of TRUST THE SCIENCE, we how have how many genders when SCIENCE proves there are only 2 with very rare anomalies? I have a niece who my brother went in debt to send her to college and he tells me his wife is afraid she is suicidal because she can't find a boy friend. He bought an insurance policy on her in case she does! But like I told him. She is woke and she justs wants attention! If she wanted to off herself she would just do it! That's all this nonsense is about ATTENTION! They have no purpose in life unless they are crapping on family traditions and making people LOOK AT ME! Needless to say, my niece hates my guts and I am no longer invited to family holidays, because UNCLE doesn't care about her communist feelings and she can't debate me. hue hue

Our educational system has brainwashed them to think that they don't fit into society and therefore they have to FIGHT traditions because if they don't they will be murdered by fascists'. Even Orwell couldn't imagine how close he was but so far away!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Just remember one thing. Those "graduate students" will soon be teaching in and administering your children's schools.

Scarier than that! Doctors and Scientists and engineers. I was gonna say politicians but we have already seen a few of those already in Congress!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hello medieval peasantness.
We were too enlightened. Need to go back to juju and fear and fairy tales.
Then kill everyone who tells the truth.
It's here, not quite the killing...yet, but it will be.
The morons think they know it all, but can't argue like adults because their viewpoint is unarguable.
Hence the shutting up of proper, logical evidence.

It's a cycle. Beliefs will top science again.
Sad.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Brings to mind a few historic quotes:

In times of universal deceit, speaking truth is a revolutionary act.
~Unknown

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.
~Selwyn Duke

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.~Plato

And perhaps the most apropos and most frightening:

Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.
~Geo. Orwell

:
edit on 2023 5 31 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Jayzus America have some cop on will yiz. Sort this rubbish out before it gets any more serious.
This shower of clowns are going to be teaching your children very soon.

Its scarcely believable but its true.

If the authorities dont do something that only leaves the parents.
Bravery needed very soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Believe it or not, hermaphrodite is now derogatory, it is "intersex" look it up, coincidentally a group of us had this conversation last night. One of our group got the memo through her job.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This is ideologically-driven.

The Marxists need stupid people, and I mean really #ing stupid people to assist them in their plans.

Smart people don't buy into this crap.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s astonishing that there are so many people living in an alternate reality.
The question of how many biological sexes there are was unheard of 20 years ago.

What was it that drove them into this fantasy?
What was the trigger that made them deny the obvious, factual reality?

There is no question.

Some people are ideologically driven.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is ideologically-driven.

The Marxists need stupid people, and I mean really #ing stupid people to assist them in their plans.

Smart people don't buy into this crap.

You are very correct.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Yeah, but those two genders can come in different combinations. Sometimes people, or animals, have both genders. Fully developed. They're called hermaphrodites. Sometimes they're not fully developed, or one is full, one is partial. Sometimes they are just born with the wrong set of tools. Sometimes they have the genes for both genders.

Sometimes people get born with two heads, or four arms. Nature is weird and gets its wiring crossed sometimes.

It's ok to accept that. It doesn't cause you any injury. And it's not offensive, it's just nature.

If someone is offended by something that simply occurs in nature, the problem is with them.

You said about some people have both genders because they are hermaphrodites. If you remember from basic school biology no human hermaphrodites exist so everything else you said is simply not true.

study.com...#:~:text=Human%20Examples,be%20treated%20through%20reconstructive%2 0surgery.

No human is a hermaphrodite. When a human is born with external genitalia that does not match the sex of its internal reproductive system, doctors refer to that individual as being intersex. Such a condition is rare among humans, and it can only be treated through reconstructive surgery. But even with reconstructive surgery, not all intersex individuals will be able to have children of their own.

A hermaphrodite is a one who can get pregnant but at the same time impregnate someone else. No such human exists.

edit on 1-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah, but those two genders can come in different combinations. Sometimes people, or animals, have both genders. Fully developed. They're called hermaphrodites. Sometimes they're not fully developed, or one is full, one is partial. Sometimes they are just born with the wrong set of tools. Sometimes they have the genes for both genders.

Sometimes people get born with two heads, or four arms. Nature is weird and gets its wiring crossed sometimes.

It's ok to accept that. It doesn't cause you any injury. And it's not offensive, it's just nature.

If someone is offended by something that simply occurs in nature, the problem is with them.

Take a look at my link and you see they use a different term for some rare medical conditions: Intersex
That's not a different gender or a third sex btw.

Sometimes people are born with one arm or one leg but this doesn't imply humans are creatures having one arm or one leg or they are centipedes. It means there are some birth defects or other medical conditions which result in them not being fully equipped.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I am convinced at this point that you can't reason with insanity! With that being said why are you freedom loving Americans still sending your children to public schools and going into debt at the tune of $150k and up to send them to communist indoctrination centers? Sending your children to college so that they can be taught to not only hate their own homeland but YOU as their parent is it worth it?

After the coof insanity of TRUST THE SCIENCE, we how have how many genders when SCIENCE proves there are only 2 with very rare anomalies? I have a niece who my brother went in debt to send her to college and he tells me his wife is afraid she is suicidal because she can't find a boy friend. He bought an insurance policy on her in case she does! But like I told him. She is woke and she justs wants attention! If she wanted to off herself she would just do it! That's all this nonsense is about ATTENTION! They have no purpose in life unless they are crapping on family traditions and making people LOOK AT ME! Needless to say, my niece hates my guts and I am no longer invited to family holidays, because UNCLE doesn't care about her communist feelings and she can't debate me. hue hue

Our educational system has brainwashed them to think that they don't fit into society and therefore they have to FIGHT traditions because if they don't they will be murdered by fascists'. Even Orwell couldn't imagine how close he was but so far away!

We must demand insanity is driven out of schools and universities. The key battlefield is the school.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I bolded the lol.

YOU just stated that there are 2 genders.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I bolded the lol.

YOU just stated that there are 2 genders.

!!!

They know there are only two genders but they try to make arguments as if gender is a spectrum.

Even those who try to 'transition' they say from male to female or vice-versa. A simple and effective way to recognize gender is binary.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: Mandroid7
So what sex is a hermaphrodite?
Both?
That's definitely a 3rd

right?

That's not a third since the two don't just make a new subspecies. 'Intersex' would probably be most appropriate, although many hermaphrodites don't even realize they are "extra equipped" unless they are carefully examined. Like my sister, she has an extra nipple which isn't too uncommon, but does that give her the evidence to claim she can be a cow?

Most hermaphrodites are raised as girls and will usually grow into one side or the other, male or female.

"I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?" lol
Most everything else you said is wrong though.
The sexes aren't a sub species, they are a sub class and hermaphrodites would be closer to sexual dimorphism
and no, they don't just "grow out of it."

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out
a reply to: Mandroid7

Believe it or not, hermaphrodite is now derogatory, it is "intersex" look it up, coincidentally a group of us had this conversation last night. One of our group got the memo through her job.

Because there are no human hermaphrodites and the term is considered insulting n politically incorrect. Intersex is a medical condition btw and not a third sex or gender.
edit on 2-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Jayzus America have some cop on will yiz. Sort this rubbish out before it gets any more serious.

You make a very good point by saying 'sort this rubbish out before it gets any more serious'

Enough is enough as we say.

Thankfully the professor wasn't disciplined in this clown world n still what she said is true n remains true

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda72

You make a very good point by saying 'sort this rubbish out before it gets any more serious'

Thankfully the professor wasn't disciplined in this clown world n still what she said is true n remains true

The professor's course has been divided into two exact classes with a new professor teaching to the graduate students who walked out of her class. If this professor's numbers in her class fall below a certain number her class will be canceled. Keep us up to date on that, will you?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: linda72

The professor's course has been divided into two exact classes with a new professor teaching to the graduate students who walked out of her class. If this professor's numbers in her class fall below a certain number her class will be canceled. Keep us up to date on that, will you?

The cancel culture is there-no surprise!

Fortunately the University didn't cancel the professor for stating biological facts.

If her class is cancelled then I am sure she can teach another class.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join