It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw something strange over Tennessee......Anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey, I was driving to the mall the other day, and I saw something in the sky. It was diamond shaped, hovering in one spot for a minute. It started floating towards one direction, then a little puff came out of the "back", moving it forward faster. It was near an airport, so I see airplains all the time. It was not a plain. It was probably not a weather balloon, because weather balloons:
1. wouldn't be near airports.
2. wouldn't have little puffs come out of the back.

It had no lights, and this was in the day. about 1 pm. Anyone else see it? Or, any solutions to what it could be?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sure it wasn't a traffic helicopter? I see them all the time on the highway.

You can check various websites to report it and see if anyone else has. Check out UFO evidence, for one. Also lookup MUFON.

Can you elaborate a little more? If possible scan a drawing and post it.
Give details like size, distance, angle to horizon, and length of time.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well, I know it wasn't a elicopter, because I had my window down[the propellers' sound]
ok.....I have no scanner or anything, so.......It looked like it was about 1-2 miles away from my car, or any ground. I only saw it for about 5 minutes, because it went behind a large hill. It was about 1/2 x 1in. from my window.
If I had to guess the size, I would say it was.....about half the size of an airplain.

new topics

join