It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 Number of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. This is where it calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number, and its number is 666."-Revelation 13:16-18.

Good morning ATS denizens. Hope all is going well for you and yours. And that you have the peace of God.

In previous threads I've authored I've went into some detail into beasts in Bible prophecy and what they represent.

In Bible prophecy beasts and mountains represent world powers (see also this thread.) The passage of scripture quoted above is referring to one such. In the link provided above the thread goes into detail about a 7-headed wild beast that John sees in his Revelation. The seven heads represent the seven world powers of Bible history. John said that 5 had fallen, one is, and one is yet to be when he wrote his Revelation.

This calls for a mind that has wisdom: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while. And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction."-Revelation 17:9-11.

Here the angel reveals to those who have a mind of wisdom that the seven heads of the wild beast of Revelation are seven mountains, and these seven mountains are seven kings. The 5 that had fallen were: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. "One is," at the time John wrote his Revelation, that is the Roman Empire. And one more, a seventh would appear on the world scene. The Anglo-American world power. And there is a wild beast "that was but is not, it is also an eighth king." It stems from the previous seven and goes off into destruction.

There are two wild beasts in prophecy in Revelation that have 7 heads. The one that represents the seven world powers of Bible history, and then an image of that beast. That is a beast that looks exactly like it, but there is a key difference. The wild beast that has seven heads that are seven mountains who are seven kings has 10 horns and 10 diadems or crowns on its head:

"And it stood still on the sand of the sea. And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten diadems, but on its heads blasphemous names."-Revelation 13:1.

"Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth."-Revelation 13:2.

This beast has features that an observant Bible reader will find familiar. Yes it has features of the beasts in Daniel's fearsome vision:

"And four huge beasts came out of the sea, each different from the others. “The first one was like a lion...“And look! another beast, a second one, like a bear...another beast, like a leopard."-Daniel 7:4-6.

So this fearsome wild beast with seven heads and ten horns, with ten diadems on the ten horns is representative of the 7 world powers that have had direct influence on God's people throughout world history. But there is an image of this fearsome wild beast that is scarlet in color and looks the same, but it does NOT have the ten diadems:

"And he carried me away in the power of the spirit into a wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns."-Revelation 17:3.

This beast is an "image" of the first wild beast of 7 heads and 10 horns with 10 diadems:

Talking of a wild beast with two horns (this is the Anglo-American world power) the vision in Revelation 13 tells us that this beast (that is the Anglo-American world power) makes an image of the beast of Revelation 13:1 (that is of the beast with seven heads and ten horns with ten diadems):

"It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived.  And it was permitted to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast."-Revelation 13:14-15.

The United States helped put in place the image of the wild beast which was initially the League of Nations after World War I. This beast went into an abyss of inactivity when it ceased to be during WWII. But it returned to life after WWII as the United Nations:

"The wild beast that you saw was, but is not, and yet is about to ascend out of the abyss, and it is to go off into destruction."-Revelation 17:8.

This image of the first wild beast of 7 heads and 10 horns with 10 diadems or crowns, does not have diadems, or crowns on its head. It in itself does not have authority or power. But all the kings of the earth will give it power for 1 hour to act on their behalf:

"The wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction."-Revelation 17:11.

This wild beast that is an image of the first wild beast, an image that the wild beast with two horns forms, was as the League of Nations after WWI. It "is not" during WWII. It returned to life as the United Nations after WWII. In the future all the kings of the earth will unite and give this beast power to act on their behalf:

The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast."-Revelation 17:12-13.

Ten in Bible prophecy represents something that is complete in an earthly respect. The ten horns mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom. These ten kings represent all of the member nations of the United Nations. They will receive authority as kings for one hour all together as they use their authority to give the scarlet colored wild beast, that is an image of the first wild beast of 7 heads with 10 horns and 10 diadems, power. They all of them together, every government will rule and have one thought. It is to turn upon the prostitute that is sitting on it, to destroy her.

Six is a man's number. Seven represents divine perfection. Six is one short of seven (7-1=6). That is, it is an imperfect number. It misses the mark. So man's number, 6, represents his imperfection. The number of the image of the wild beast is 666. We know that wild beasts represent world powers in Bible history. This wild beast has authority, it is the one with the 10 diadems.

Ran out of room.

edit on 22-5-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now this is what the mark of the beast means:

In a previous thread entitled: Who Are the Real Rulers of the World we go into how Bible prophecy reveals to us that Satan and his wicked demons are ruling the earth.

The mark of the wild beast which represents the world powers of Bible history, and of its image (all the member nations that will unite with one thought for one hour to give power to the image (the United Nations) of the wild beast to turn upon and devastate and destroy the prostitute (all false religions on earth - this is for another thread) is a symbolic number representing man's gross imperfection and ability to rule himself: 666.

The mark is symbolic just as the wild beast is symbolic. How does one receive the mark of the wild beast? As human rule is under Satan's dominion, and the number of the wild beast is 666, an imperfect number, in fact 6 three times represents humankind's governments GROSS inability to rule themselves. Anyone who gets involved with the world and its political system of things, takes political office, votes in political elections, goes to war for governments of this world have the symbolic mark of the wild beast.

A major part of the wicked world are the member nations of Christendom. In her were fought WWI and WWII mainly. The religious part of the world is referred to in Revelation 17 and 18 as a prostitute that rides the back of the beast.

So-called Christians who make up Christendom who are involved with the politics of the world and her wars have the mark of the beast 666, and do not have their names written in the book of life.

In a devestating turn of events the scarlet-colored wild beast, the image of the first wild beast, the United Nations, imbued with power from all of its member nations will soon turn upon false religious institutes.

That spiritual prostitute that misleads all the people of the earth by means of her spritistic practices will be hated by the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her. And they will make her naked and devastate her and burn her with fire.

Everyone who partakes in Satan's system of things has the symbolic mark of the beast the number 666. They are part of Satan's world, and receive the mark of the beast, which represents the gross imperfection and inability of man to rule.

God's kingdom is no part of Satan's system of things. It will soon come and establish a righteous rule with the Prince of Peace Jesus Christ over all the earth.

edit on 22-5-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Amazing song too:

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

I left alone, my mind was blank
I needed time to think
To get the memories from my mind
What did I see? Can I believe?
That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy?

Just what I saw in my old dreams
Were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me?
'Cause in my dreams it's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

Night was black, was no use holding back
'Cause I just had to see, was someone watching me?
In the mist, dark figures move and twist
Was all this for real or just some kind of Hell?

Six six six, the number of the beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
As they start to cry, hands held to the sky
In the night, the fires are burning bright
The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done

Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on, I must inform the law
Can this still be real, or just some crazy dream?
But I feel drawn towards the chanting hordes
Seem to mesmerize, can't avoid their eyes

Six six six, the one for you and me

I'm coming back, I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire, I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

A lot of reference to Revelation.

"On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”-Revelation 12:12.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

That spiritual prostitute that misleads all the people of the earth by means of her spritistic practices will be hated by the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her. And they will make her naked and devastate her and burn her with fire.

lol
Yeah! Bring it on!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

you beat me.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You must be studying with Jehovah Witnesses or have studied with them.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Animals can't count so economics is foreign to them.

chrematism

edit on (5/22/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Trippy Tidbits:

Carbon based life can be considered as bearing the mark of the beast.

Carbon, as the 6th element, has 6 Protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. All organic life can be said to be encoded by "666".

But there are groups of six all over the place in this universe, even at its most fundamental parts.

Another type of sacred geometry, as some might put it. Like the programmer that coded the universe had a preference for platonic solids and symmetry.

Or it's all just a geometric coincidence and/or defect of observation.
edit on 22-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
"It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. This is where it calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number, and its number is 666."-Revelation 13:16-18

King James Version
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You changed it up quite a lot, gotto love the drama!

so, the nr of the beast is Six hundred threescore and six.
= 6002020206 (the number of a man)
not 666

just wanted to point that out, besides that I have nothing with scripture

edit on 22-5-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here it is ................

The year 2020 divided by 666=30330 which is the number #joebiden used during his 2020 campaign .

They are here .

I would say the vaccine had a roll but no one is talking or forcing on us anymore .
edit on 22-5-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
This calls for a mind that has wisdom: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while. And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction."-Revelation 17:9-11.

Seven notes in the scale/octave

Between these notes there are five (fallen) semi-tone notes

The eighth note, is the same as the first note. Therefore, it is "one" and "one that is yet to come

There are seven modes within a scale of frequency

Spectrum and resonance within physical matter, works in exactly the same way as the musical scale, which is what the book of Revelation is about

The two witnesses
Harmonic resonance

The two witnesses killed and raised
Major and minor harmonic resonance

The mark of the beast
Resonant frequency (Example: A = 440hz)

Beast out of the Earth
Timing / Cycle length (Example 4/4, 4 whole beats per bar, solar cycles, life cycles)

It is not a book of prophecy. It is a book about the measuring of cyclical probability within spectrum

It explorers algorithm within probability, which is why it is commonly mistaken for prophecy

The future is defined by probability. Not prophecy. The word itself is mistranslated

People who cannot visualise cycles well enough to understand probability, mistake it for prophecy

It is knowledge of cycles. Nothing more

edit on 22 5 23 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
On the general election day...when Ronald Wilson Reagan won the race for POTUS, the Maryland lottery 3 digit number came out as "666"--- And I didn't put any money down on it.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join