It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People, The New Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This weekend at Howard university, a historically black research university in D.C., President Biden gave a speech on the battels of racial inequality. Including, calling out "white supremacy" as the "most dangerous" terrorist threat.

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com... Video of the speech

The nerve for the leader of the "most power nation in the world", an old WHITE guy, to stand in front of a class of graduating collegiate students and say that "white supremacy" is the biggest danger to them as they go out into this world.

"And I’m not just saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say this wherever I go.", what a crock of bull snip

One of the main reasons that so called "white supremacy" is a hot topic is because of instances such as this one. The more you put something into the media, and say that it is a huge problem for people, the more they are going to believe it and go out with that bias in their minds that anyone and everyone is out to get them. If Biden were to go on the news today and say that the Chupacabra is loose in the US and you need to be careful, would most people not be over cautious and paranoid that they would be attacked?

They want to see the nation tear itself apart, and this is one of their tools they are using to accomplish that goal.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

They tried it over here too.
We had a not very effective thing called prevent...aimed mostly at targeting Muslim youth in danger of being radicalised...The idiots got in there and started bleating about how neo Nazis were a bigger threat than al Quaeda so they started adding things like enjoying films like Zulu and the Dambusters as flags that you were about to go full retard and start killing brown people and gays.

End result? Prevent became utterly useless.
I have seen the same even in here where those who style themselves as the left carefully collate mass killings to make it look like white terrorism kills way more than islamic terrorism.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Good thing I identify
now as a Philipino .

If you do not like it..
Your racist..
edit on 14-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

This country has gone so far down hill, in more ways than one. We strive to run out racism and unify the country, yet people keep coming up with ways to make it okay to be racist.

Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace is one of the biggest examples of that. When, as a white male, I go and look at a job application and I see the phrase "We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace", that usually means that I will be looked over for the job if someone of a minority group applies, even if they are not as qualified. I mean, take a look at Kamal Harris, she was appointed VP only because Biden said he was GOING to appoint a "women of color" as his VP. Therefore throwing all other candidates to the curb without even so much as looking at their resumes or qualifications.

I have said it before and I will say it again: In the US, and probably other places too, it seems that the only group you are allowed to be racist towards is Heterosexual White Men. And when our "great" leader says $#it like that, it just furthers my point.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Joe Biden and his handlers certainly are

That fool doesn’t realize just how sick of government people have become. We see the overreach and it will end very soon one way or the other

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

I'm still of the belief that Biden is just as dumb and ignorant as you see when the media ambushes him on the white house lawn. They just have a chip in his brain that they control and make him speak when they want and say what they want.

The only reason he "won" the election

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
they arent dumb... they are doing as scripted by the puppet masters. just pawns to literally lead us all to a dead end

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthRevolution

Not a dead end, they want us off the cliff. Into the abyss below

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
On the other side of things what if he has intel in the matter that we are not privy to? After January 6 I’m sure there are groups out there who are empowered by that event. I’m almost certain that there are planned future excursions in the works.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

What kind of intel? That his department is going to try and make Jan 6 happen again? That they are going to keep trying to take our guns or make the gun issue a race issue as well?

The only groups "empowered" by Jan 6 are the ones who were told by the left to make that happen.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The data shows that far Right extremism is the ideology responsible for most terror attacks in this country by a large margin.

So where is he wrong?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So because someone is white, they are a "far right extremist" and therefor should be condemned?

Care to give some examples to back up your wild "data" accusation that the "far right extremist" are responsible for most terror attacks?
edit on 14-5-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

what data? we dont have any

but the government spying on people online? we now have that data and can say the is the biggest terrorist threat to our country

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

they dont have any. but im sure they will cite school shootings (which are now done more by non-whites, if we must be racist like this)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

I am well aware they have no actual data. Just going to see if they go along with their usual rhetoric of "take my word for it, I don't need to show data to prove anything"

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The data shows that far Right extremism is the ideology responsible for most terror attacks in this country by a large margin.

So where is he wrong?

I bet your data includes Mexicans as white nationalists and does not include such things as 9-11 That is where he is wrong

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Probably includes the, definitely white, leader of the "Proud Boys"

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's a bit out of date now, but here is a report commissioned by the Trump administration. Of all the terror attacks that occurred after 9/11 until 2017, white supremacists were responsible for over 70% of them.

Countering Violent Extremism:
Actions Needed to Define Strategy and Assess Progress of Federal Efforts

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So, 106 deaths over 16 years is considered "most terror attacks"? Not saying that any deaths are acceptable, but there were almost more people killed in fist fights(102) in California in 2019 than the 16 years of "white supremist terrorist attacks".

Also funny that, how some identify the perp as a; Neo Nazi, Skinhead, Anti-Government "constitutionalist", or just a white supremacist.

What exactly is a "white supremacist"? Care to give me a definition of that?
edit on 14-5-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join