It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine's Zelensky in Rome to meet Pope Francis, to bless the holy hand grenade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ukraine's Zelensky in Rome to meet Pope Francis, to bless the holy hand grenade?

Soith we can blow thy invading Russian Orcs to tiny bits.

What does Zelensky need from the Vatican?

Doesn't he know the Ark of the Covenant is supposedly in Ethiopia?

www.guns.com...

Perhaps he wants arms from the Swiss Guard?

edit on 13-5-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As always, your post are entertaining .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Book of Armaments 2:9-21
“And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, ‘O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.’ And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats. And the Lord spake, saying, ‘First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'”

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I do believe the Pope is on a "secret mission" to save the children Russia has supposedly kidnapped.
I have my reservations about this claim of the children being taken to Russia and also that the Pope is truly trying to help.
Either way this "secret mission" is probably the reason.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I do believe the Pope is on a "secret mission" to save the children Russia has supposedly kidnapped.
I have my reservations about this claim of the children being taken to Russia and also that the Pope is truly trying to help.
Either way this "secret mission" is probably the reason.

Perhaps, but Im thinking the offensive is about to start and Zelenskky knows it's going to be bloody as hell, for the civilians and the military both. He is looking for absolution, anything less than regaining the lost territory in the east and the Crimea will be a failure, it's that simple. It's also as simple as Putin will make him pay a heavy price for taking it back, its classic Russian military doctrine. Absorb more punishment

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm sure perroquet outfits and pikes will throw the Russians off...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And let's not forget the Antioch bunny, the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm not religious (agnostic) , but I have to say the current pope is just plain evil looking. There's something very wrong with this one. Oh and I heard he's a freemason (devil worshipper), so not shocked at all.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Sounds like basic...
edit on 5/13/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I'm sure perroquet outfits and pikes will throw the Russians off...

LOL they remind me of the guards in the Wizard of Oz....

new topics

top topics

join