It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google scrubbing "INSANE COVID PEOPLE" images

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So I'm up trying to scour out all the crazy photos of people being ridiculous with masks and suits whatever, during the COVID thingie era. I saw a thread on here a few months ago, photos of people wearing masks on jetskis in the ocean and so on lol. But I cant find that thread now, nor where I saved them all. So I'm out image searching for some time now to find them and all the rest before they get scrubbed like everything else ends up...

My browser goes DuckDuckGo.com by default, but I wasn't finding the ones I remember, so was like alright it's Google time. Google God, whom used to be tantamount to The Only Show In Search Town...

By now I was searching for "covid insane people"...

And here's what I found:

Versus the lowly DuckDuckGo:

Note DDG just keeps going. You might switch over your default search engine:
duckduckgo.com...

edit on 11-5-2023 by DarkestPatterns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Regarding the forum category choice I made, do note that Modern Propaganda isn't merely the Art of Mass Persuasion, but also of Mass Diversion, Obfuscation, Distortion, Deflection, as well as Omission (of the Perspective required to understand any of it [all needed to grasp the all that this world we're all Presented with actually is]).

edit on 12-5-2023 by DarkestPatterns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestPatterns

Don't you worry homey. I'm a scrapbooker.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

There's nothing wrong with Google.. I've said it before and I'll say it again it's how you use it.

I put in "covid weird mask photos" and I got all sorts of dumb things strapped to peoples heads. Just play around eith the wording and go down different rabbit holes.
edit on 12-5-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That’s some fine masking going on in them there pictures.

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
For those who whore masks sitting alone in a car, i heard that somebody invented outside the car seat bells for fearful people so they can safely explore the world outside of their cars ...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
An easy way to fool these algorithims is via the use of sarcasm/Irony.
I have noticed many youtubers manage to say what they want to say by the use of sarcasm.

"Insane Covid People" become "wonderful covid protectors"

It works.
Sadly its the same technique people who live in authoritarian regimes use.
Which tells us we have problems in the once free world.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

These piss me off so bad. I still get angry when I see people masking up. Not at them, I feel sorry for them. Poor sheep.

But for the mass fear mongering, lockdowns, terror sowing, lying and intentional mental abuse TPTB made these people endure.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I was coming home from work yesterday and I have to cross a bridge over the Allegheny River. As I crossed there was a guy, alone in a boat going up the river. He was wearing a mask.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All the images shows how easily manipulated human beings can be to anything that the master puppeteers want them be manipulated for.

The covid, the mask the suppression of freedoms was just a test, the worst is yet to come.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just yesterday I was in the checkout line at the grocery store.

There was a woman with what looked like a rain slicker on, a mask and zip-loc bags on her hands.

I was behind her in line and I actually moved farther away from her because you never know what crazy people are capable of.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Any time we get a successful government sponsored fad, it always remains for decades 😎

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestPatterns
Note DDG just keeps going. You might switch over your default search engine:
duckduckgo.com...

I did that long ago. I have about three alternate search engines that I use. I hardly ever go to Goolge anymore.

I am writing this reply on a de-Googled android phone using the /e/ OS.

Working on de-Googling completely.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My all-time favorite:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well that isnt the only images Google had being scrubbing.

YouTube/Google had being scrubbing, removing videos that were released onto YT from freedom of information request those videos had being deleted.

Even though years ago you could have found them with a search on YT.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

These piss me off so bad. I still get angry when I see people masking up. Not at them, I feel sorry for them. Poor sheep.

But for the mass fear mongering, lockdowns, terror sowing, lying and intentional mental abuse TPTB made these people endure.

Don't let it get you upset. At this point images like those are an important learning tool for future generations to understand how authoritarianism creeps into a society.

.....of course, that's if we have the freedom to do that in future decades.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
See those blue letters in the bottom right corner that say, "see more anyway"? That's what we call a link. Click it.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LOLOL!!!

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's... uh... pretty darn "sus" as the kids say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join