It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden in charge, or is he a mouthpiece for someone else?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We are starting to see more and more evidence confirming that election meddling/fraud took place during the 2020 presidential election. Many aspects and strategies regarding this have come to light after the presidency was awarded to Joe Biden, and they continue to pile up.

One thing is sure. The same murky and powerful force that financially assumed that their puppet Hillary Clinton would win over Trump in 2016 made sure that their investment would and could not be challenged during the election of 2020.

Many powerful people have addressed this before the presidential election of 2020, highlighting how important it was not to let Trump win another term. Example below:

George Soros Calls Trump Administration a 'Danger to the World'
www.youtube.com...

During the presidential campaign of 2020, involving Joe Biden on one side and Donald Trump on the other, we clearly saw which candidate that attracted the most followers during their individual rallies and public appearances. Even if the MSM tirelessly tried to convince the American citizens that Biden had a huge support and that Trump didn't, we could clearly see the evidence at hand. Thousands, tens of thousands of people would attend Trump rallies, while only a handful of people attended Biden rallies. Same goes for their separate public appearances during this time. When Trump made a public appearance at a sport event or concert the whole crowd would stand up and cheer at the top of their lungs. When Biden did his, no one cared. Some even booed

Then the election day came. Trump was leading, like logic and polls would tell you, but then all of a sudden the graph displaying the votes for the two candidates drastically switched sides. And from nowhere Biden took the lead and won the election.

We all know this. And I think the majority of us understand something very fishy happened.

Let’s be honest, as soon as Joe Biden got into the presidential race and was forced to address the public in one way or another, everyone could see his worrying and irrational behaviour. And this only got worse for each public appearance and speech he made. He lost his train of thought, sometimes he had to be directed by others around him to get back on track and sometimes that didn’t even help. He was obviously showing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.

Here is some of the many examples of his behaviour:

“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak. Has taken more than 100 years..”
youtu.be...

“Joe Biden - The word that defines America”
youtu.be...

“Repeat the line’: Biden mocked for reading teleprompter instruction during live broadcast”
youtu.be...

“Bumbling Biden ‘gets lost’ on way to White House after ignoring Secret Service agent”
youtu.be...

I get speechless when it comes to this. That a president or leader of a country can behave like this without the citizens and the media demanding an answer. In this case the MSM haven’t even contemplated this behaviour. The military and intelligence complex have not addressed his mental state, when this clearly should be considered a security risk, if not the biggest.

We all remember when Trump won over Hillary and how hard democrats and their coordinated MSM tried to convince the public that he was mentally unfit to be president. Demanding Trump to take a test to prove he was mentally fit. Trump took the “Mental Competency Test” and nailed it, after being pushed to do it.

But what about Biden? A person who time after time lose his train of thought and showing severe symptoms of dementia. Nothing! No test have been done by Biden. No test have been suggested or demanded by the MSM or citizens that voted for him. Joe Bidens wife Jill said her husband “would never take old age competency test” And that was that.

www.independent.co.uk...

She even stated that the suggestion of Joe Biden taking the same test as Donald Trump was “ridiculous”

youtu.be...

If not before, then after reading this much of my thread you probably understand that things doesn’t make sense regarding this matter. How can Joe Biden still be president of the United States Of America, three plus years after being elected during controversial terms while showing obvious signs of dementia? How is it even possible that this person have control over anything in his life, even less one of, if not the most powerful country in the world?

Well, if Joe Biden isn’t in control of his presidency than who is?

This is where I’ll leave it up to you to ponder about it. But before I do I have to post some links. And I want to remind you how long it took for Biden to make a public appearance after being elected president. And how the media joked about him being in his “basement”

“Knowing what you know now, do you wish you had a third term?”
www.air.tv...

"Jen Psaki - I love working for President Obama"
youtu.be...

“Obama jokingly calls Biden 'Vice President Biden' during White House event”
youtu.be...

“Biden appears 'lost' in White House event as guests swarm around Barack Obama instead”
youtu.be...

Same event as the previous 2 videos, watch the behaviour of Obama and Kamala
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Biden is a puppet as others were before him.

edit on 10-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think President Biden is what they call an empty suit.
he doesn't have an agenda. he does what the advisors and donors and party officials want.

imho.

last few times I've seen him on tv he didn't look capable of any agenda-izing.

I never thought he was much of a 'leader' in his younger days, let alone now.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Joe definitely is not in charge. In the last 2 years it would appear to me that either aliens or Satan is running the show. Extreme evil is rampant. What was it that Buzz Aldrin said, “We are in danger, it’s evil it’s self”?

Makes me wonder.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

HA! I didn't even know that this was a question open for debate or worthy of duscussion. I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yes, I share the same conclusion. That many of the presidential candidates have been puppets or empty suits (not heard empty suits before, but I like the term), only being there to please others while getting rich on the way. And yes, the majority of all presidential candidates are probably doing all they can to please their most powerful campaign contributor instead of the ppl that voted them into power. George W. Bush and his similarities to Joe Biden. But this is something else, something so bluntly arrogant and careless. I can’t put it in words. For all the people who’ve had trouble accepting that some of the presidents voted into power is compromised by external factors, this president, Joe Biden, must be the one that finally gets them to understand something is clearly wrong. Based on how Biden is acting logic should tell you that someone else must be giving the orders. This whole thing makes me think about how Putin coerced Dmitry Medvedev into power while making all the decisions behind close doors, bc he couldn’t by law get elected another term.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

HA! I didn't even know that this was a question open for debate or worthy of duscussion. I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot.

I apologise if my thread was poorly written and beneath your wast understanding of the facts regarding this subject. What do you mean by: "I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot"

What's a given?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
He is an "influence", like all the others.

"Ignore the man behind the curtain!"

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He’s the most winningest and well liked president in history.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
He’s the most winningest and well liked president in history.

Vote early, vote often.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My wife had the TV on today with the sound off and subtitles displayed. Biden came on screen and the words coming up was a jumbled mess! As I read it, I couldn't help but bust out laughing even though it's such a sad situation.

Biden has never been in charge and things have gotten so bad he can barely read what's written for him.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
He and the progressive liberals are a blight on the United States.

We are weaker because of them.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Most def a mouthpiece.

Basically it's Obama 2.0 with biden as a meat puppet.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don’t even think the real creepy joe is even alive, the person they have playing him has full blown dementia, and the willing press is carrying on the illusion because he is their guy!!!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
I don’t even think the real creepy joe is even alive, the person they have playing him has full blown dementia, and the willing press is carrying on the illusion because he is their guy!!!

He reminds me of those dead ants who are still walking around because a fungus has taken them over.
I am not even joking here.
Ughh shudder.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

They are all a mouthpiece for someone else. It’s like the good cop bad cop routine in an interrogation, I mean does anyone really believe TPTB are going to let people just vote in someone that goes against their own agenda?

I can except the theory that Trump was there just to ensure Hillary’s victory, and that plan went tits up. Hence the endless orange man bad from the media..but I seriously doubt anyone gets anywhere near high up in politics that they don’t have dirt on and they can manipulate easily.

It’s just a stage show with actors playing their roles.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

originally posted by: incoserv

I apologise if my thread was poorly written and beneath your wast understanding of the facts regarding this subject. What do you mean by: "I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot"

What's a given?

I don't think the tone was meant to disparage your thread. More of an acknowledgement. But a "given" is a universally accepted truth. In math (geometry) there are things that are "given", meaning they are just accepted as fact/truth.

And I think you are right about Obama, but I think he has bosses as well. And the reason Trump is so hated is he wasn't part of that system, and had no idea what his "place" was. Obama knew his place, Just as Biden does. They just act like "made" bosses.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Chuckles55

He reminds me of those dead ants who are still walking around because a fungus has taken them over.
I am not even joking here.
Ughh shudder.

For those that have never seen the Zombie Ant Fungus in full effect here's a link

Yes ... shudder indeed

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Who's really in charge of this Country? That's the million-dollar question. I have some theories on this and if you'd like to take a SWAG at it, I think it goes something like this:

The US is now an Oligarchy and Biden is beholden to the people and families that paid to install him as President. These would be the big corporations and people like Bill Gates, etc. But why stop there? If you want to travel up the food chain, then we can surmise that these big American corporations report up to the WEF. Keep going? Okay, who does the WEF report to? This is where I can only base my theory from what I've read here and elsewhere...and that's two families (perhaps more) that run the WEF: the Rothschilds and the royals. Does the food chain keep going? I've heard the answer is yes, although nobody knows who or what.

Anyone care to shoot holes in my theory or fill in the blanks? Have at it!

Cheers,

Roma

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nope, Trump was hated because he is an idiot. He doesn’t listen to people smarter than him because he thinks he’s the smartest person on the planet. He’s not, not even close.

(I wonder if justice Thomas is a mouthpiece for Harlan Crowe….)

I hope every president has lots of smart advisers around them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join