It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Finds The mRNA Platform Was Never Proven To Be Safe For Any "Vaccines"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Tess Lawrie is a highly regarded academic in this field of medical analysis. Would be difficult to argue against this one.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I have heard this opinion since the vaccine is available. There are so many people inoculated, it seems that worry thing didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sallyzou

So you joined ats just to say that?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why is it you Americans shout about the right to bear arms, have weapons and yet do nothing when your government repeatedly kill your own?

Why be armed if your too scared to use them?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

But that Wil Not Stop them from Pushing that POISON Again.......

" Is This The Real Reason "Eris" Cases Are Spiking? "

Eris – the most recent “Covid variant” – is supposedly causing spikes in cases all over the world.

The story goes that England, Ireland and US are all being hit hard, it’s reached Australia too.
In yet another blow to the “BRICS will save us” crowd, India and China are playing along.

“Scientists” are even clamoring for the return of masks.

We’ve already been over everything you need to know about “Eris” here. Long story short, “Covid” is just another made up name for the flu, and the “variants” are coats of paint they slap on the narrative to try and keep it looking fresh.

In that same article I theorised Eris’ existence was a need to keep Covid alive, and that is part of it…but I also missed something obvious: The next round of Covid “vaccines” hits the shelves next month.
For those who have lost count, I think we’re up to six or seven shots now.

This “updated vaccine” is nothing to do with Eris, of course, as much as the language in the headlines implies it’s been “adapted” for the latest variant, it hasn’t.

It was in the works before Eris was even said to exist.

Moderna had the brass neck to claim that they did a “trial” showing their updated vaccine protects against Eris. Considering Eris first hit the headlines just a few weeks ago it looks like Moderna may have broken their own record in terms of speedy “trials”.

It’s just the same old slop it always was.

Hell, let’s be honest, it could be water. It could be ANYTHING.

The content of the syringe was never the important part.

After all, what you were being injected with wasn’t the point, the point was that you got injected because they told you to.

It was about forcing obedience, setting the vaccine mandate precedent and seeing how effectively people could be gaslit into taking a shot that they’d already been told they don’t need and doesn’t work.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

She was Right.........Vaccine Drugs ,

edit on 20-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The " Captain Trips " Scenario " Could be Coming Next . They Like to Tell Us All in Fiction that One Day Becomes a Fact............

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yep pharma wants their money, nobody wants the old jab that never worked.

But biden wants congress to give him millions to get the right jab this time and he will make sure everybody get it.

I just covid 5 weeks ago, beside the headaches and fever and a sinus infection after, it felt like a flu but without the bad body aches.

Yes I was tested positive soo it was covid.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stu118
Why is it you Americans shout about the right to bear arms, have weapons and yet do nothing when your government repeatedly kill your own?

Why be armed if your too scared to use them?

That's why the most radicalized blue states like Washington state banned AR's and AK's so when the roundups begin and troops shooting "dissidents" begin, they will have much less trouble enforcing their planned tyranny. I believe they will still fail in the long run, no one will really win as long as we have nazi copycats like Jay Inslee as governors and those just like him in other states though.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I realize this is an older thread but the irony here is that it's happening all over again. The CDC is pushing for the new "vaccine" which supposedly is a complete remake of the whole kit-n-caboodle. The FDA is going to authorize use of these new vaccines without ANY human trials BEFORE the CDC's meeting on September 12th.

FDA expected to authorize new Covid boosters without data from tests in people
The lack of human data means officials likely won’t know how much better the new shots are — if at all — until the fall booster campaign is well underway.
www.nbcnews.com...

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will soon follow with a safety review and its recommendations. Its Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices is scheduled to meet Sept. 12.

This will be an opportunity for people to boost waning antibodies to the virus. Just about 17% of those who were eligible to receive last fall's bivalent COVID shots got them, CNN reported.

Americans are expected to be able to choose between two mRNA vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna, as well as a protein subunit vaccine from Novavax.

The Novavax vaccine contains an ingredient to boost the immune system to make antibodies, CNN reported.

The FDA plan is to approve the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for people ages 12 and up. It is expected to allow the Novavax vaccines, as well as vaccines for those age 11 and younger, under an emergency use authorization, CNN reported.

The new vaccines will target the XBB.1.5 coronavirus subvariant and offer some protection for closely related strains. They are also effective against EG.5.

There will not be free government coverage, though most insurance plans are required to pick up the full cost, without copays, under the Affordable Care Act.
medicalxpress.com...

This is bad news for the young people who are almost at zero risk from the Corona Virus but proven risk of developing Myocarditis from the prior Covid shots. With the CDC and the FDA recommending the new shots, you can bet your bottom dollar the public 'education' system will make it mandatory to get them.

Experts told CNBC that public health officials and providers could potentially increase uptake of the shots by communicating that they will likely become a routine part of health care moving forward.
www.cnbc.com...

For all those who think the shots will be voluntary, that's code for you HAVE TO get them. Mark my words!

There is some good news however. There may be serious defiance in getting Covid19 jabs as it seems people aren't taking them.

Only about 17% of the U.S. population — around 56 million people — have received Pfizer and Moderna’s bivalent Covid vaccines since they were approved last September(2022), according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Bivalent means they target two strains of the virus.

Less than half of adults 65 and older have received a bivalent shot, while rates for all other age groups sit at around 20%.

***SNIP***

Pandemic fatigue, confusion

Fatigue over the pandemic and the general belief that Covid is “over” could potentially hinder the uptake of new shots this fall, experts said.

Gee, ya think??????

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And Trump (A true friend of freedom and liberty) just announced to America NOT to comply with ANY new mandates of ANY kind period.... I support that.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The FDA is nothing than a lap dog to the big pharma, pharma wants the jab approved because this way the states can mandate the jab as school required jabs, this is a steady flow for big pharma that their covid jabs has dropped and is not money to be made.

Why oh, why the targeting of our children never ends.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

I so agree with you.

Warp speed and vaccine, words being used as an encouragement to take a substance with little information regarding its effectiveness, for a virus they admit is "novel", is all I needed to avoid it.

I was lucky that my job backed off the mandatory wagon when I refused and offered them my resignation. Living in Florida helped a lot also in how that played out.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The FDA is nothing than a lap dog to the big pharma, pharma wants the jab approved because this way the states can mandate the jab as school required jabs, this is a steady flow for big pharma that their covid jabs has dropped and is not money to be made.

Why oh, why the targeting of our children never ends.

Would You Always Do What Simon Says ? Simon Says take the Jab and Die ! No Thanks Simon......

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"untested"? Nonsense.
It killed all the subjects in animal trials.
100% effective like they said.
Safe for those giving the injections.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi, Im an old returning member from maybe 12 yrs ago
Im just now getting over my second round of covid. I had my first bout at the start of the pandemic and 2 weeks ago tested positive again. This strain seems MUCH more mild but its still effecting breathing and kidney function. I had recently heard about the long strange clots in some patients who have died that were the length of the leg. The coroner showed the clots in containers after autopsy and they looked like long snakes.Its pretty bizarre that THESE patients had been vaccinated. So I wonder what they actually died from, the virus or the vaccine or the combination of both.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MelissaP

Welcome back, yes I had the new covid strain two months ago, is not like the original covid, but while I did not get strep throat my husband did, the doctor told me that is giving strep throat also.

But is milder. Anybody that had covid in the last 3 to 4 months already have the new one.

I did not took the jab during the covid hype and will not take any new jabs, no need for them anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So it appears that the Corona virus changes just like the flu virus. It's just another virus we have to get used to and build up resistance to. As time goes on and we build our antibodies, when we do get sick, it's usually milder and milder.

I rarely get the flu anymore and it doesn't knock me out if I do nor is it a death defying feat to recover from it. If I were of fragile health it might be a different story.

We just have to get over the hype and understand some people will have a more difficult time with it but the majority of people will be just fine.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
So it appears that the Corona virus changes just like the flu virus. It's just another virus we have to get used to and build up resistance to. As time goes on and we build our antibodies, when we do get sick, it's usually milder and milder.

I rarely get the flu anymore and it doesn't knock me out if I do nor is it a death defying feat to recover from it. If I were of fragile health it might be a different story.

We just have to get over the hype and understand some people will have a more difficult time with it but the majority of people will be just fine.

All Supposed Life Exists by One Credo . Adapt Or Die . Viruses Included . The Human Body is the Most Prolific Life Form on the Planet . We are Genetically Programed to ALL Adapt or Die . Any Virus be Damned ! C'est la vie
edit on 3-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes I was tested positive soo it was covid.

Sure, those tests are soooooo reliable...

Why anyone would bother getting tested is beyond me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join