It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman cleared of flashing penis at women in public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Full Title: Trans woman cleared of flashing penis at women in public after judge rules defendant is too fat for it to be visible

On April 28, Xenia, Ohio Judge David McNamee ruled that a biological male who identifies as transgender, Darren Glines, could not be guilty of indecent exposure at a local YMCA because the defendant's fatness covered up any signs of a penis.

According to the Daily Mail, Darren Glines was found not guilty on three counts of indecent exposure, all fourth-degree misdemeanors, and Judge McNamee said in his ruling, "There is no question that Glines was in the women's locker room. However, Glines was not charged with trespass, nor was Glines charged with being in an area of the YMCA where Glines was not supposed to be."

Link

Looks like the new precedent for indecent exposure is in.

Now that we are clearly on this slippery slope, where is the landing? What does that look like?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That is a completely speculative and arbitrary decision. Wait, this is a transtesticle issue. We left fact and reason out of it a long time ago. Never mind...

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

So basically, the judge's assessment is if the penis hides in the fat folds, no one should care?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So basically, the judge's assessment is if the penis hides in the fat folds, no one should care?

But the judge called him the "f" word.

Sue him for feelings and costs and free food to overcome the emotional pain and suffering this is all causing him.

...her

...it.

(can I use "sue"? Or that too sexist?)
edit on 7/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ohio Judge David McNamee ruled
that a biological male who identifies
as transgender,
could not be guilty of indecent exposure
because the defendant's fatness
covered up any signs of a penis

Ummm . . .
how would the judge know ? unless . . .
never mind,
seems these days the elites
have become part of the 'club of pervs'

edit on 8/5/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It’s man and always will be.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Ohio Judge David McNamee ruled
that a biological male who identifies
as transgender,
could not be guilty of indecent exposure
because the defendant's fatness
covered up any signs of a penis

Ummm . . .
how would the judge know ? unless . . .
never mind,
seems these days the elites
have become part of the 'club of pervs'

Ummm…seems these days…?

Perhaps agenda…and percentage prevalence…have merely afforded a certain comfort level on the basis that such can allow themselves the freedom to…come out…from their closets…

My question above illustrates the reality of how 81 million people…the majority of them women…can be comfortable voting for an obvious pedophile…

One wonders how much they had to…swallow…to arrive at such a decision…and be comfortable enough to champion such a decision…

One does indeed wonder…

YouSir

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The judge should have just stuck with his legal interpretation of the law without repeating the defense's claim that the defendant was too fat for his member to show. Yes, that was the defense's argument in court. The bottom line is that the YMCAs in Ohio allow for transgenders to get naked in the locker rooms. Had this happened in any other area outside of the locker room, Glines would have been charged with indecent exposure. If the YMCA was smart, they would ban Glines from the YMCA entirely since one of their employees had to get a restraining order against him for a separate incident.

Honestly, in this crazy world today, I wouldn't encourage ANYONE to get naked in front of strangers...even in a locker room where everyone is the same sex. You're better off changing your clothes and showering at home. I wouldn't even enter a locker room for any reason. Leave any personal items locked in the trunk of your car while using these types of facilities.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well, how many times have we been told it is the entent that matters? This person obviously intended to show off, wheather they managed to show it or not. They should have known it would have offended someone, legally and otherwise.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What if the goal was not what he was showing but what he was seeing? Sounds like any dude could put on a dress and some makeup and go in and watch real women get naked and take showers. A pervs dream come true.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

it means if your tool is covered by a shed your good to go.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The judge should have just stuck with his legal interpretation of the law without repeating the defense's claim that the defendant was too fat for his member to show. Yes, that was the defense's argument in court. The bottom line is that the YMCAs in Ohio allow for transgenders to get naked in the locker rooms. Had this happened in any other area outside of the locker room, Glines would have been charged with indecent exposure. If the YMCA was smart, they would ban Glines from the YMCA entirely since one of their employees had to get a restraining order against him for a separate incident.

Honestly, in this crazy world today, I wouldn't encourage ANYONE to get naked in front of strangers...even in a locker room where everyone is the same sex. You're better off changing your clothes and showering at home. I wouldn't even enter a locker room for any reason. Leave any personal items locked in the trunk of your car while using these types of facilities.

Hah, pretty soon all the sane and decent people will have given up on the bathrooms and dressing rooms.

Leaving no other use but a bunch of trans people running back and forth between them, a massive pile of undulating pumping humping flesh in each one.

Even the LGB’s will be gone.

Next frontier - Transgender + Transage = storming the pre-school child care room, nekkid and not afraid. They will all be 4 again.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I gave up on The "Y" a long time ago. I used to belong to the local one and would go swimming in the morning when I worked second shift. Then an issue started being made about lone white males being around the Day Care Center. The entrance to the Day Care was across the hall from the Men's Locker Room. Then they started restricting Men's swim times. Finally when it was only 9:30 to 10:00 PM, I told them what they could do with their membership.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

On that 600lb life show they are required to do a shower scene. (How horrible is that in order for them to get “help” from the show. They get away with it because they are so obese that their flap covers anything, similar to this ruling.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: stevieray

I gave up on The "Y" a long time ago. I used to belong to the local one and would go swimming in the morning when I worked second shift. Then an issue started being made about lone white males being around the Day Care Center. The entrance to the Day Care was across the hall from the Men's Locker Room. Then they started restricting Men's swim times. Finally when it was only 9:30 to 10:00 PM, I told them what they could do with their membership.

We had a similar experience at the Y. Slightly different in that the “scholarship” families discovered that along with free everything for any number of people in the family ….. no rules applied to them. Kids running up and down the hallways, to whatever room they wanted to lay around in or cause havoc. Flooding the adults only locker rooms with the kids.
Mother nowhere to be found, hiding from the kids for an hour or two.
Overwhelm the system ! Lol …..

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

On that 600lb life show they are required to do a shower scene. (How horrible is that in order for them to get “help” from the show. They get away with it because they are so obese that their flap covers anything, similar to this ruling.

When Springer died a lot of people were complaining about this. People being recruited to bare their souls, shame, embarrassment for a couple thousand, maybe a couple hundred dollars.
I tend to believe they’re adults and can do what they decide to do. But it is an odd transaction, an odd product for the masses to hoot and holler and pay to see.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

once we emerge from CLown WOrld, the thread title will read "Man in a dress cleared of flashing penis at women in public"

calling him a woman, or referring to him as "her" is only feeding the delusion.
edit on 8-5-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

once we emerge from CLown WOrld, the thread title will read "Man in a dress cleared of flashing penis at women in public"

calling him a woman, or referring to him as "her" is only feeding the delusion.

I find myself thinking more and more about the mass delusion that led a whole country to love and support Hitler to the bitter end.
There’s a lot of it happening now. No logical explanation, but it’s happening. CEO’s ditching their shareholders and even wrecking their companies to be liked by .0001 % of the country. Mass retardation of people at 5-year-old or 15-year-old behaviors. Total rejection of logic, reason, truth. A military, and LEO, run by weirdos doing the exact opposite of their oaths.
It’s an amazing experiment.
edit on 8-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Men can now flash our penises if we pretend to be a woman?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join