It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot Protesters Crawl Down To The Subway Tracks To Stop A Subway Train

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just wanted to post this.

What a surprise and most of the so called protestors are White Liberals who keep defending a person with a criminal record.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: xuenchen

Bet these protesters are not even aware of Neely's multiple arrests and convictions and releases for violent crimes. 😎 Bet many people know either because of the ways The MSM covers things up and deflects and minimizes 😎

even if they did know it wouldn't matter. it's all about the feelz and doing what ever the hell you want woketardness going round.

the country has been on the steep down hill slide for the past 10 years at least, and it seems to be only getting worse.

That, and they may be gitt'n pay'd too 😎

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Kids nowadays.
Nothing but a bunch of crazies .
Never in my past "tree hugging hippie days" would any of us have protested on a subway or railway track.
That will make you dead , and dead is not good .
"Liberalism is a mental disorder"

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Spammer.

edit on 5/7/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Tbh, i couldn´t even tell what for or against these people are "protesting". But somebody said this are climate fascists (not his words but mine), so called "climate activists". If that is right than nothing will happen to them, their fines are paid by the Climate Emergency Fund/SF/USA. And also their monthly wages of around 1500 Euros (that´s what they pay for that stupid cannon fodder in Europe/Germany).

That Climate Emergency Fund uses that self-made climate horror doomsday BS excuse to make more money, another way to redistribute from the bottom to the top and to abolish democracy and freedom, to divide the populations of whole nations. Scroll down a bit here and look what "wonderful" people are among them, for example on the board of directors. There you find Aileen Getty. Yes, that Getty clan.

Here in Germany they are called by everybody, except the average population, activists. No wonder, that´s what the Climate Emergency Fund calls it´s fourth reich trailblazers by itself, it´s all over their website. The corrupt propaganda MSM and the corrupt and foreign controlled governments do the rest for that club of billionaires. The goals of that gang is to destabilze whole nations, to de-industrialize them, for throwing the perpetual order out of overboard in these nations who are stupid enough to be a slave of that gang. Works great in Germany.

To the detriment of the average population which is in the overwhelming majority and against all that BS that makes their lives only harder, more expensive, less free.

edit on 7 5 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

i couldn´t even tell what for or against these people are "protesting"

The Death of Jordan Neely

On May 1, 2023, Jordan Neely, a 30-year-old black homeless man, was killed by Daniel Penny, a 24 year-old white ex-Marine, placing him in a chokehold while they were riding the F train on the New York City Subway

witnesses said Neely was acting in a "hostile and erratic" manner, and yelled that he was hungry and thirsty, and that he would hurt anyone on the train

Citizens soon started connecting a retired NYPD Colonel with Daniel Penny, claiming that the colonel is his father. They remarked that this coupled with the 24-year-old's military background was the reason why he was not arrested.
This news, however, remains unconfirmed

edit on 7-5-2023 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Well, at least these folks laren't asking for drink and food. And they look well fed, too.

As the saying goes, stupid does stupid.

Why are they not protesting the high crimes on the subway.

Like MIM has been saying, " Madness leads to Confusion ". Its right in front of our faces now.

edit on 0500000024332023-05-07T04:33:24-05:00332405am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill
Thank you very much!

No "climate activists", my fault.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
When there's no moral and righteous heroes, the people are left to idolise their peers.

It's a shame their peers are just as immoral and corrupt ad they are.... Shame.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why are they not protesting the high crimes on the subway.

Because they committed one themselves ?
What they did was criminal trespass on City/State property .

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

THEY ARE ON VIDEO, arrest every single one of them

Like the J6 insurrectionists who attacked the US Capitol and tried to overturn an election, or were they just tourists who should be given a pass?

This is not acceptable, these people need to be made an example of, very publicly.

See above.

do you mean the one's who were already arrested and held awaiting trial? Are those the one's you speak of? I only ask because so far they are arresting everyone they can, even a dude who wasn't there. You should look into stuff before ytou speak on it. It makes you look a little silly.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
do you guys not yet understand the truth about our country? our greatest enemy isn't tyranny or communism, our greatest enemy is anarchy and our nation is the closest of all nations to falling into anarchy, the government is so uninvolved and so unwilling to regulate anything that its only a matter of time until we fall to anarchy and both parties will be to blame.

im not talking about the protestors btw, their actions are the consequence of understanding that the law has no power, that there is no law or order when white people get away with all kinds of crimes all the time, so why would they care if some people are inconvenienced? the whole point is to warn white middle class people that they wont tolerate our constant abuses against them anymore, that if we can ignore the law then why cant they? that if they cant feel safe around us then we wont be safe either.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I don't know what to say other than THEY ARE ON VIDEO, arrest every single one of them. Talk about dangerous, and I am sure the poor passengers don't deserve this crap.

This is not acceptable, these people need to be made an example of, very publicly. Same with those fools who try to block interstates.

Breaking: Protesters are now disrupting the subway in NYC for Jordan Neely

twitter.com...

the trains must flow.

why stop them?

did someone shut off the 3rd rail?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: infolurker

I just wanted to post this.

What a surprise and most of the so called protestors are White Liberals who keep defending a person with a criminal record.

oh so its ok to murder any person with a criminal record?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet these protesters are not even aware of Neely's multiple arrests and convictions and releases for violent crimes. 😎

Bet many people know either because of the ways The MSM covers things up and deflects and minimizes 😎

using that logic you could walk up to anyone and shoot them in the head and justify it by citing some obscure laws that most people break all the time but rarely get enforced, to say hey since he did this he's a criminal so its ok if i murder him for throwing a jacket on the floor.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

None of those insane conclusions you come to would happen if the laws had been enforced and carried out before 😁

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

What regulations (that don't exist) would make everything so much better and prevent anarchy? 😁

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Bet these protesters are not even aware of Neely's multiple arrests and convictions and releases for violent crimes. 😎

Bet many people know either because of the ways The MSM covers things up and deflects and minimizes 😎

originally posted by: namehere
using that logic you could walk up to anyone and shoot them in the head and justify it by citing some obscure laws that most people break all the time but rarely get enforced, to say hey since he did this he's a criminal so its ok if i murder him for throwing a jacket on the floor.

Worth a 2nd post. How do you arrive at your conclusions from what I posted??

Read what I posted, and then read what you posted roflol 😀

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

Worth a 2nd post. How do you arrive at your conclusions from what I posted??

Read what I posted, and then read what you posted roflol 😀

There’s some truth in what they are saying, you can look at the FBI crime statistics as proof. White people lead the nation in crime but don’t come close to leading in prison population numbers.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
bring back the old steam train cow catchers .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join