It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s Something Terribly Wrong Happening With the Sons of Celebrities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It is in our face child abuse to become a foster/adoptive parent and then raise them to be something other than a child of the sex they were born. Just sick and evil to me to do this to children that aren't even your own DNA. You have an obligation to raise them in a culture that is nurturing in every way or you have no business getting near them.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: infolurker

This is disturbing to me. The open mouth kiss photo at your link are gross. My personal belief is that there are multiple reasons this is being done. Two main ones are population control and normalizing the sexualization and abuse of children. But the biggest reason is to make a shift where boys/men buy dresses, makeup, salon visits, shoes, purses etc.-not just girls/women. Capitalism at play to increase the profits. That is my personal conspiracy theory.

Correct but it’s more about destroying the family unit than other reasons. It’s predicted quite accurately in Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. The state takes over the role of the family, and people self medicate with “Soma” to cope in the dystopia.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I don’t know who this loser Liev Schreiber is, but he is a pedophile.
And he is sexually abusing his own children.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

This is disturbing to me. The open mouth kiss photo at your link are gross. My personal belief is that there are multiple reasons this is being done. Two main ones are population control and normalizing the sexualization and abuse of children. But the biggest reason is to make a shift where boys/men buy dresses, makeup, salon visits, shoes, purses etc.-not just girls/women. Capitalism at play to increase the profits. That is my personal conspiracy theory.

Correct but it’s more about destroying the family unit than other reasons. It’s predicted quite accurately in Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. The state takes over the role of the family, and people self medicate with “Soma” to cope in the dystopia.

100% spot on! The family unit was the target of the Communist and I think in HRC's professor and mentor Sal Alinsky's book "Rule's for Radicals". By demoralizing the family unit, getting the God loving people to quit loving God, and the taking over the teaching of children like the Nazi concept of 'give us the children and we will do" (whatever they want to do to us later).

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Disgusting and perverted Hollywood. So gross

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: BernnieJGato

There are too many stories to post daily.... look at this one.

Hospital Video Series Features Adults Talking To Young Kids About Transgenderism, ‘Exploring’ Their Bodies Before Sex

Link

The “Never Fear” video series on Lurie’s website includes videos of one-on-one talks between adults and children about touching oneself, “exploring” other people’s bodies, same-sex relationships and coming out as transgender. The hospital was previously subject to blowback over its partnerships with local schools, through which it promoted chest binders, LGBT-oriented sex toys and sex tips for “queer” people.

The series features a video of an 11-year-old discussing “exploring” one’s own body before having sexual encounters with other people. One clip shows a young girl explaining what sexual orientation means, and other videos in the series feature older adolescents and young adults discussing topics such as abortion, AIDS and birth control.

Many Years ago People used Head Binding to Elongate the Skull.
This is what should be done to the Idiots Pushing this B.S.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Said it before, and I'll say it again.

The "trans" agenda is merely an excuse for introducing sexual topics to children to facilitate the introduction of legalized pedophilia.

Trans supporters know it too.
Utterly disgusting.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I agree and I should have clarified “biggest reason” further with “the biggest reason short term”. Capitalism trying to expand their customer base while continuing on with the destruction of the family unit as planned. Whether the people thinking they are all woke or they are trying to make money off of it, may not even realize they are pawns being played for the ultimate agenda.

edit on 1-5-2023 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Absolutely disturbing. That liv sheiber guy is clearly raping and molesting his son. And everyone on the Internet needs to slam all his social media saying as much. that sick pedo groomer has no business being around anyone's child.

Since it's all on the internet, he will come out as an adult and confirm that his father was molesting and raping him.
Disgusting #er.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

They're offering up their children as sacrifices to those or maybe WHAT they sold their souls to for money and stardom. There's something organized about the sexual exploitation of children and somehow these kids are being groomed and used and their parents support it. Not just celebrities. Their are families that take to social media and parade their kids for the cameras and make a living that way.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

are you kidding? if a famous actress gets knocked up, its a field day...peopple commenting about the "bump"and what the baby will look like

magazines paying top money to get the first baby pics

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: rickymouse

are you kidding? if a famous actress gets knocked up, its a field day...peopple commenting about the "bump"and what the baby will look like

magazines paying top money to get the first baby pics

So none of them would ever use a prop nor have they ever before is what you think? They don't know how to use props as a man playing a woman?

I think you might be willing to believe what they show us on TV as 100% fact and how dare we consider otherwise. Thinking for ourselves we find things like this that the brainwashed masses don't believe. These people are not normal we are struggling to keep from owning us all like slaves again.

It is past time to understand who the liars are and remove them from our list of information sources immediately or we can expect more of what we don't like to happen.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd like off this ride please.

Where's the pull cable?
Under your skirt is the rip cord

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whiskermegistus

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd like off this ride please.

Where's the pull cable?
Under your skirt is the rip cord

I dont wish to know about members personal lives

Keep to yourself please.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Seems very tabloid. I don't see how anyone could really care about what celebrities think anymore. Most of the "stars" stood up an applauded will smith for some award shortly after he smacked chris rock. They may be great actors and creatives but it doesn't mean they have any valuable opinions.

If some celebs want to embrace their kid's inner trans, who cares? Their lives aren't anything like ours.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
He was the father of the anti-christ in the remake of The Omen.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Hi JOM! Hope all is well with you.

I have been noticing how most, not just a few, female celebrities never look like they have ever been pregnant after the child is born. You and I both know it would be very easy to fake a pregnancy. And I realize that there are plastic surgeons, personal trainers, dieticians, etc. However bones, to my knowledge, can't be pushed back into place. We have all seen very slim, narrow young women who after having a child lose the weight that they've gained but they are wider. I can say this because I am one of these women. I wore a size 1 or 0 until I got pregnant. I never wore maternity clothes, nor did I wear tops that showed the preg belly or those damn tight ass shirts that show the belly button which is the size of a softball. Nobody wants to see that s#*t!
Back to my point. I wore Sweat pants, and by 18 months I wore my pants with a large T-shirt. Now it seems to me that it is statistically impossible that none of these young women spread out like all women except the ones who had C-sections.
I think these creepy pervs are "adopting" trafficked babies.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
IMO this

Megan Fox (who recently revealed that she took part in actual blood rituals with MGK) had been dressing her son Noah as a girl since he was two years old. TWO.
Should be enough to take the children away (let relatives keep them while the police investigate the parents) the arrest the parents. This is a great thread, but the topic sickens me. I the team from each state should be biased(hate child abuse more than any amount of money) no sympathizers!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
In Europe and North America between about 1500 and 1900, boys up to the age of eight were normally dressed much the same as girls.

This vast stretch of time covers most of modern Western history, from the voyages of Columbus to some years after the American Civil War. Most historical heroes of the Macho Right were raised in smocks and dresses, with ribbons in their hair.

In those days, the transition from children's to men's clothing was an important life-change for boys, and was often marked by a ceremony known as breeching. Often, at that point, the boy moved out of women's supervision and into men's -- he was sent off to school, to work, or -- heaven help him -- to war.

The practice of dressing small boys as miniature adult men originated, I suspect, in English 'public schools' (actually elite private schools) in the eighteenth century, but only became widespread about a hundred years later.

It may come as a surprise to those who think 1950s US tract-house-dweller values represent some sort of ancestral standard, but social fashions come and go and for the most part do little harm.

A few are malign, of course. The fashion for smoking tobacco claimed millions of lives during roughly the same 400-year period. The present-day American craze for making political and fashion statements with deadly weapons is also exacting a horrendous toll on human lives; the brunt is borne by children and teenagers, who are now more likely to die by gun violence than by any other cause, even traffic fatalities.

Unlike tobacco abuse, the health consequences of which took centuries to understand, the social harm done by guns in civilian hands is patently clear. It is a serious cause for concern, unlike a fashion among foolish celebrities for putting their sons in dresses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join