It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Just Gave State Power To Take Kids Away If Parents Don’t Approve Gender Surgery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

How far away are we from, "State to take children from parents if the parents don't have the correct political ideology"?

Because folks?

We're there now.

Huxley and Orwell aren't sounding so crazy now, are they?

yep.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Desperate moves from an administration about to be unseated.

This is the only way these fear mongering tactics will stop as they are grasping for any issue that can piss you off and make you feel insecure.

Retribution will be that many of these clowns will never hold a public office or sit on any public committee ever again.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Hopefully someone here can translate what is being said to see if it is true or false.

Education is compulsory and by the state in Germany. Christian home-schooling families have faced the same problems there forever. All children will be educated by the state. It has been this way since right after WWII.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

It Will come to a War of Ideologies . Two Thoughts , but Only One Victor .

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

and don’t even understand one lick of what the hell this end game is theyre chasing.

Bringing "the beast" into power globally .
The antichrist is hard at work .....

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I can see the talk show segment now:

Minnesota confiscated my son, and all I got back was a purple-haired demiharridan named Twinkle Butt who uses 17 different pronouns depending on the cycle of moon.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Might be the point, a large enough violent reaction could give the fed the ability to declare an emergency and send in the brown shirts after the guns.

Bingo. This is the end game. This is the only way they can justify taking guns.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: M5xaz

It Will come to a War of Ideologies . Two Thoughts , but Only One Victor .

And the victor will not be the deviant 5% of the population....

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

You know , it Seems to Me Personally that Politicians and the MSM Seem Very UPSET Right Now by their Tone With Not just Americans , but All People Around the Planet Concerning the Feelings they Have about their Personal Freedoms being Taken away by FORCE by a Minority of Mentally Unbalanced Sub Human Beings . These Delusionary Beleaguered Few are Nothing More than Minions of their EVIL Masters Plans for a World Dictatorship . This Will Not Go On Much Longer IMO , the Boiling Point is Almost Reached , and Unrest Over Any Attempt to Enslaved the Entire Human Race WILL NOT Go Unchallenged . WAR Is being Waged Against ALL of Us .................WE ALL NEED TO Fight Back !
edit on 1-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: wdkirk

You know , it Seems to Me Personally that Politicians and the MSM Seem Very UPSET Right Now by their Tone With Not just Americans , but All People Around the Planet Concerning the Feelings they Have about their Personal Freedoms being Taken away by FORCE by a Minority of Mentally Unbalanced Sub Human Beings . These Delusionary Beleaguered Few are Nothing More than Minions of their EVIL Masters Plans for a World Dictatorship . This Will Not Go On Much Longer IMO , the Boiling Point is Almost Reached , and Unrest Over Any Attempt to Enslaved the Entire Human Race WILL NOT Go Unchallenged . WAR Is being Waged Against ALL of Us .................WE ALL NEED TO Fight Back !

There will be a tipping point.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The state now has your children in Minnesota based upon political ideology.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
More scaremongering.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How f’d in the head does one have to be to think this is even remotely right? JHC.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

They also had them a few decades ago when some States were taking children away from gay couples.

Prior to 1970's, it was common to take single mother's children away - especially if they were what was considered adoptable.

Bad law- sure - but it's nothing new regarding rights. You just noticed because now your side is "it".

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Based upon political ideology.

It's like a Communist purge.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

They also had them a few decades ago when some States were taking children away from gay couples.

Prior to 1970's, it was common to take single mother's children away - especially if they were what was considered adoptable.

Bad law- sure - but it's nothing new regarding rights. You just noticed because now your side is "it".

You assume too much. As always.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is the kind of stuff that may swing the pendulum with such force that things could get third world.

Keep away from the children!!! It's pretty apparent when they aren't pushing this in nursing homes what the agenda is.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
If that’s truly the function of the bill….

It isn't. The dailywire doesn't care about facts.
There are ZERO "gender changing surgeries" happening to any kid in the USA. If you don't believe me, then name one. You can't because it's BS the right made up. THERE IS gender affirming care, that isn't surgery. That is what the bill is trying to protect. It has nothing to do with ripping kids away from parents or ACTUAL surgeries.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Manitou

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
If that’s truly the function of the bill….

It isn't. The dailywire doesn't care about facts.
There are ZERO "gender changing surgeries" happening to any kid in the USA. If you don't believe me, then name one. You can't because it's BS the right made up. THERE IS gender affirming care, that isn't surgery. That is what the bill is trying to protect. It has nothing to do with ripping kids away from parents or ACTUAL surgeries.

I just took my 16 year old daughter to the doctor a few weeks ago, and that doctor pushed the notion to me that they ARE doing these things. I simply laughed at him and told him my daughter is not interested in what he's selling on the side. Just regular medical stuff please I said. He didn't like that but he finally shut up.

That's in Washington state. Many states are doing these things and many of the doctors are fully inDOCtrinated to be pushing it on people as if it empowers them. They are flexing their assumed new powers granted to them by our circus clown show government who really has no power.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Manitou

What is this then?
Some information to read

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join