It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Just Gave State Power To Take Kids Away If Parents Don’t Approve Gender Surgery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How long before we see some activist school teacher or councilor or LGBT school recruiting director try this on an 8 year old? I don't think very long. They will have the kid coached and ready to go and taken from their parents. How young are they going to start double mastectomies'?

I think they will speed up their efforts on 2A freedom stick confiscation because I don't think this is going to go over well.

www.dailywire.com...

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz on Thursday signed into law a bill making the state a “sanctuary” for children, including those from out of state, seeking gender-altering surgery without the consent of their parents.

The new law gives state courts temporary emergency jurisdiction over any child in Minnesota who has been abandoned, is in need of protection from abuse, or has “been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care.” The law defines such care as “medically necessary health care or mental health care that respects the gender identity of the patient, as experienced and defined by the patient” and specifically cites puberty blockers and chemical and surgical procedures “to align the patient’s appearance or physical body with the patient’s gender identity.”

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If that’s truly the function of the bill, then I feel sick and don’t even understand one lick of what the hell this end game is theyre chasing. And I thought it was silly just five years ago to think the Democrat party truly sought the destruction of this country. Looks like China must have written many large cheques and half of Cap Hill should hang….
edit on 4/29/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's Unconstitutional . NEXT .

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh, it will be interesting when say a teacher from Florida takes a kid to Minnesota and that state now says the kid is theirs.

They have basically authorized themselves to be a sanctuary for kidnapping.

Another scenario I see is a "parent" fleeing to Minnesota with their kid and claiming the other parent won't allow them to transition and they get automatic sole custody.
edit on 29-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I just watched a video of them forcefully taking away a kid in Australia.

It's heart-wrenching and the poor kids involved don't realize that this is their whole life being ripped away.

Sick.

Also, when a parent snaps and attempts to protext their kid from these gestapo, I'm going to say, well, can't really blame them...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh, it will be interesting when say a teacher from Florida takes a kid to Minnesota and that state now says the kid is theirs.

They have basically authorized themselves to be a sanctuary for kidnapping.

Another scenario I see is a "parent" fleeing to Minnesota with their kid and claiming the other parent won't allow them to transition and they get automatic sole custody.

Reminds me of Elian Gonzalez with the federal government helping.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
After Covid, it was hard to imagine the medical community
going much lower, but this butchering mentality is from Hell.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They are completely comprimised. Currently the medical profession is identifying and purging "dissenters" to the DNC agenda. Here is an example for yesterday.

www.medpagetoday.com...

ACOG PAC Donated Over $1M to Anti-Abortion Legislators

Anti-abortion politicians have received more than $1 million in funding from the political action committee (PAC) of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), researchers found.

The premier professional organization for ob/gyns in the U.S with more than 60,000 members, ACOG runs Ob-GynPACopens in a new tab or window, which gave over $3.3 million to federal legislators according to publicly available data from the Federal Election Commission spanning January 1, 2012 to June 30, 2022, reported Benjamin Brown, MD, MS, of the Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, and colleagues.

Over $1.2 million of this money went to supporting anti-abortion candidates. Of the 294 politicians who received support form Ob-GynPAC, 116 were anti-abortion and 70 of those were also anti-Roe. Over 60% were pro-abortion access, according to a research letter by Brown's group in JAMA Network Openopens in a new tab or window.

The comments give you a good idea of what the deal is. Identify, shame and get the "dissenters to the program" out of medicine.

Well, nevermind the comments, they purged most of them since yesterday it seems.

edit on 29-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You gotta wonder how many kids would really attempt to change genders if we didn’t have all these mentally insane assholes pushing them to change genders, putting the idea into their heads.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yep we even have Anthropology professor's saying they can't identify differences in male and female skeletons now.
Total clown world to fit the agenda

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's bullsnip like this that's going to bring another Waco into fruition. People will put up with a lot of crap but when you start messing with their kids, the gloves come off. I must say, when my kids were young had some jackwagon tried to take my kid against my wishes for some namby pamby reason it would have gotten lead news story worthy.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This HAS to act as a litmus test in the next election cycle for states who approve something like this. Sure, liberals left me high and dry 13 or 14 years ago when I was one of them but suddenly my beliefs became conservative as they all shuffled a hundred feet further to the left (though I don’t vote, never once believed it was truthful…but if it is). But I am CERTAIN that child sex change surgeries can’t possibly have any support out in the real world so if the creeps who introduced this and passed this win elections ever again and we are just supposed to believe that sure, more than half the people we know feel like this, it’s the right thing to do! ….then MAN are they faking elections to the point EVERYONE will finally see it. Ohhh and wait till those sex changed kids come seeking revenge.
edit on 4/29/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Next will be a bill taken away children if a pedo wants to have sex with kids, with the fubar excuse "love is love"

This will get very violent, very quick when you attack anyone's kids.

With 300 million guns in US, faggots have no idea how big the blowback from normal people will be.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
It's bullsnip like this that's going to bring another Waco into fruition. People will put up with a lot of crap but when you start messing with their kids, the gloves come off. I must say, when my kids were young had some jackwagon tried to take my kid against my wishes for some namby pamby reason it would have gotten lead news story worthy.

The left failed with the self manufactured racism and hate crimes hoaxes, They failed with drawing any violence towards the alphabet group except their own doing the violence so they lost that narrative.
Now they have nothing else left except to come to your front door and provoke.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
This HAS to act as a litmus test in the next election cycle for states who approve something like this. Sure, liberals left me high and dry 13 or 14 years ago when I was one of them but suddenly my beliefs became conservative as they all shuffled a hundred feet further to the left (though I don’t vote, never once believed it was truthful…but if it is). But I am CERTAIN that child sex change surgeries can’t possibly have any support out in the real world so if the creeps who introduced this and passed this win elections ever again and we are just supposed to believe that sure, more than half the people we know feel like this, it’s the right thing to do! ….then MAN are they faking elections to the point EVERYONE will finally see it. Ohhh and wait till those sex changed kids come seeking revenge.

That's because they'll stick on an innocuous label like:

Gender affirming care = Genital mutilation
Women's Healthcare + Killing babies
Border Security + Open borders
Deficit Reduction + Add to the deficit

Pretty much whatever they call something...it's the opposite.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm

originally posted by: Moon68

The left failed with the self manufactured racism and hate crimes hoaxes, They failed with drawing any violence towards the alphabet group except their own doing the violence so they lost that narrative.
Now they have nothing else left except to come to your front door and provoke.

And that's how you get the next Ruby Ridge. I and pretty much everyone I know will defend kids to their last breath and bullet.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What a nauseating thing to read before my first sip of caffeine in the morning.

Literally everything the left touches turns to poop after taco tuesday with a gas station sushi snack.

The american people are some of the most laid back people around, you do you, let me do me and we will be fine.

My gut says we are rapidly approaching a snapping point and it will get ugly fast.

Might be the point, a large enough violent reaction could give the fed the ability to declare an emergency and send in the brown shirts after the guns.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
After Covid, it was hard to imagine the medical community
going much lower, but this butchering mentality is from Hell.

Animals that attack children must be shot immediately.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is sickening. Kids brains are not completely formed, they can't comprehend things enough to make a decision like this till they are adults. They can be talked into doing things they might later regret doing when young. If someone is over eighteen or above the age where the parents are no longer responsible for their future or health care, like now it is twenty one years old, then they can do what they want and pay for it themselves. Why should parents or taxpayers be responsible to pay for something like this?

I can see nutrition requirements being in place as long as those requirements match the genetic metabolism traits of the kid, but everyone is different, one man's poison is another man's medicine applies even to dietary food chemistry.

Sure, there are a lot of people now on antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds these days, but shouldn't they be investigating why there is now a much higher need for these meds now than before instead of treating the symptoms? There are some good doctors out there but there are some pill pushers out there too and we need to fix the problem by investigating what food chemistries are causing all the problems with mental health, not just pushing pills.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join