It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possibilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Does anyone think that is possible that when they are getting abducted the aliens are really taking your astral (energy) body.
After some stange dreams about alien eyes and white droplets falling into human eyes I have come to somehow believe that they astral project you and give you images.
When I was little I would wake up in white rooms and then wake up again in my own room.
Then when I was ten I asked if God was real one time in my mind and asked for a sign. The sign of course was a huge circular UFO that rose frome the ground like maybe a mile away and floated up and disappeared.(it was dark, so it was the typical circle of lights thing)
I thought a bout it one day and i felt that I never really had my body abducted so I don't know.
Of course all of this can probly be explained and some of you will explain it, but be objective please!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Er dont know about astral bodys, it is possible that abductions are really just alien mind control, like them "possesing" (I'll never hear the end of it for saying that word) a persons body to do sociological experiments and observe us, and when the aliens mind leaves, they think theyv been abducted.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Consider that none of it is as it seems. Widely reported is the altered state of consciousness in alot of experiencer cases, therefore screen memories of "typical abduction" senarios (i.e. medical exams, probes etc) could be masking something so much deeper and more profound (or dangerous) that we would not be even able to comprehend it.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
perhaps you might have been abducted yourself!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So what you guys are trying to say is that aliens abduct your mind? What would they get out of a mind? It's not tangible so they obviously can't disect it, So whats good about it? I'm lost on this.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Grey Fox,
The point is, that they can explore, and observe directly, without worrying about having to be disguised.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You have 2 bodies your physical (the "shell" that you inhabit)
and your metaphysical(like you spirit also known as energy body and astral body)
it could explain why people who get abducted sometimes don't have scars...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've heard this theory before, and it is actually something I've thought about once or twice. Although here it's made out to sound more simple than it really is...

I have a similar experience where I'm sleeping, then lifted from my bed in the astral. As I'm looking around, startled at being taken from what I was dreaming about, I'm suddenly lifted far into the air, through my ceiling, then farther into the sky so that I can see the houses below. Then I black out.

Of course, this could have just been a dream. On the other hand, I have had some encounter experiences before. I never recall being abducted though. I guess what I'm getting at is it certainly seems possible, in my opinion, that one could be abducted astrally.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
but for me i don't remember everything the same as you, but I have visions afterwards like white droplet falling into eyes and or alien faces (mostly greys). I don't think they have ever taken my body, but the visions after are pretty damn realistic to the point where I can't sleep for a few days and when I do i'm paraniod for a month or two after. The last time they were clearly around was in August... they "said" more like made me feel that they wouldn't be back for awhile and this is after years of no abductions and some forgetting so it was pretty horrific. When I was little though I remember them astral projecting me and it mostly involves waking up in white rooms and being sucked back into my body in my room.

Sorry if I was vauge the first time i didn't know how people would react...
but your being supportive thank you

new topics

top topics

join