It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elementary School LGBTQ+ Coach, are you kidding?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Get this: according to them, Research shows that children solidify their gender between the ages of 3 and 8 years old, so... they need to get to them as early as possible to make sure they are ensnared. This letter is pure gold when it comes to showing exactly what the deal is in elementary schools. This "person" seems to be in a position of power and will be conducting surveys, providing teachers with "expanded materials to indoctrinate with" and will be starting the schools LGBT club for the 1st graders.

This world is quickly becoming beyond sick.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Teacher at @ZacharyTaylorEl writes in the school newsletter about the importance of teaching elementary-age students about gender fluidity and incorporating LGBTQ+ topics into the curriculum.

They’re after your kids

Coach?

More like Recruiting Director
edit on 26-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This "person" seems to be in a position of power and will be conducting surveys, providing teachers with "expanded materials to indoctrinate with" and will be starting the schools LGBT club for the 1st graders.

They will have a hard time passing this nonsense to POC who arent Western Christians, Catholics.

If families and parents in Western Countries keep pushing agaisnt this than there is a chance for normality to return to western countries as it once was.

edit on 26-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They just can't wait to discuss sex with minors.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's times like these all I can think is "Jesus please come back soon, come back and set this world right"

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Get this: according to them, Research shows that children solidify their gender between the ages of 3 and 8 years old, so... they need to get to them as early as possible to make sure they are ensnared. This letter is pure gold when it comes to showing exactly what the deal is in elementary schools. This "person" seems to be in a position of power and will be conducting surveys, providing teachers with "expanded materials to indoctrinate with" and will be starting the schools LGBT club for the 1st graders.

This world is quickly becoming beyond sick.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Teacher at @ZacharyTaylorEl writes in the school newsletter about the importance of teaching elementary-age students about gender fluidity and incorporating LGBTQ+ topics into the curriculum.

They’re after your kids

Coach?

I like the ability of this teacher to cite research which shows kids solidify their gender between ages 3-8... So what is the most appropriate action? To tell them gender is fluid.

I think his minds are fluid!! Gender is pretty solid as a concept and binary in nature.

Best course of action what myself and many others have said in various threads. Parents and teachers drive all these lunatics out of Schools and if needed outlaw the gender ideology.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
City Journal has a good article about all this. They call it The Transgender Children's Crusade, and it makes some very salient points.

The article is lengthy and in-depth, but it starts with this paragraph to open real discussion after a description of Jazz Jennings' "gender journey":

Two points about gender identity are essential for understanding the new world of juvenile trans. First, proponents view it as entirely subjective; individuals may decide that their gender identity is congruent with their biological sex, in which case they’re “cis” gender, or it may be at odds with their anatomy, that is, trans. Importantly, children, even very young ones like six-year-old Jazz, can know their identity. We have no way to prove or disprove someone’s self-definition, on this view; it is true simply because it has been spoken, and its truth must be recognized—“validated”—by others. Second, though medical professionals sometimes use the concept, it has no grounding in either science or tradition. It is a very recent invention based on a mix of ideas from academic gender studies and an activist trans movement, enabled by medical technology and mass affluence. Trans individuals have existed throughout history, but nothing in the human record suggests that the “gender journey” is a widespread experience—or that gender identity should frame the obsessions of young people trying to figure out what kind of person they want to be. Now, both assumptions are ascendant.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Coach?

More like pedophile pervert...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It IS a form of grooming.
It IS a form of metal abuse.
It IS starting to piss a lot of people off.
It NEEDS to stop.
NOW.

ETA for clarification:
There is absolutely ZERO reason for a grown adult, a "teacher", "coach" or family friend to be having personal conversations, about their lives, with children. That is a form of grooming.

edit on 26-4-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LGBTQ = Child Abuse PERIOD .

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yea.. I think this is going too far. And Iv'e been an advocate for LGBTQ people. We should be teaching kids to respect other's choices and individuality. But not talking about genders. Especially at a young age.

I think it's simple; teach kids to respect others. No one should be shamed for being gay or acting like a differn't sex.

The liberals are just shooting themselves in the foot. Granted, I think they are a minority. Most liberals I know say stuff like this is taking things too far.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Definietly not child abuse unless a teacher is forcing their beliefs and ideology on students. But these topics should be left for parents to discuss with their children if needed.
Not sure why we can't just respect kid's individual choices to be who they want to be - and not force our opinions regarding these issues on kids. And not push life changing decisions like surgery for kids who feel trans.
Seems like its a simple approach we could agree on..
edit on 26-4-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In a way I admire the American progressives systematic destruction of the education system, especially since their nation already boasted one of the worst education systems in the entire developed world.

I look forward to 20 years from now when the only people educated in anything other than political correctness, critical race theory and gender politics are the Chinese.

Long live the Chairman.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
Yea.. I think this is going too far. And Iv'e been an advocate for LGBTQ people. We should be teaching kids to respect other's choices and individuality. But not talking about genders. Especially at a young age.

I think it's simple; teach kids to respect others. No one should be shamed for being gay or acting like a differn't sex.

The liberals are just shooting themselves in the foot. Granted, I think they are a minority. Most liberals I know say stuff like this is taking things too far.

These folks are NOT liberals. They are leftists.
Liberals have accepted them into the fold though, for some reason.....

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen! And the amount of people that go along with it is wild! In the UK a few days ago a judge sided against parents whose 4 YEAR OLD was forced to attend a pride parade. 4!!!!

4 Year Old Forced to Join Pride Parade - Judge Sides AGAINST Christian Parents!
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

In my personal experience, the Us schools system ahs gone from the teachers not being able to "force" their own ideology on you, to now they are basically allowed to teach you whatever they want.

I didn't really understand this was an issue until I reached my senior year of high school, yes I know if it was an issue I probably should have known earlier, but I was ignorant and just trying to get through school. In my home town we had a very high population of left leaning teachers and they were very vocal, mainly with seniors, about their ways and how if you supported anything but what they wanted you to know, that you were wrong and some would even fail you in their class for it.

But back on the topic at hand, if these teachers are trying to tell 3-8 year old KIDS that they need to make up their mind on their gender now, how is this not child abuse? How is a 3-8 year old even supposed to know the main differences between the two genders? This would be unacceptable if these were my kids in this classroom with that perv/pedo/groomer. Why do people think this is okay?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
To my best knowledge there is such thing as gender fluidity ( a non-fixed gender identity that shifts over time or depending on the situationm)

Male vs Female Pelvis

Even litle girl knows this

D.Scott twitter

edit on 27-4-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join