It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Taliban Join Forces? Utter Disgust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So, after a failed withdrawal from the country and surrendering it to terrorists we are now “teaming up” with the Taliban to fight ISIS.

Who in their right mind would buy this load of BS?! ISIS and the Taliban are fruits of the same poisonous tree. The fact that the US is back over there “teaming up” it makes me wonder what it is really for? Is the US government and its precious alphabet agencies losing THAT much money from the poppy fields over there?

I’d love to hear some thoughts on what you guys think this is really all about.

US and Taliban “Team Up”

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

Well , After All , the U.S. Under the First Obama Administration Created , Equipped , and Armed the Taliban for a Controlled Propaganda Opposition for Political Purposes . What do you Expect then ?
edit on 23-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Well,

Biden gave them 600,000 infantry weapons, night vision, vehicles, aircraft.... hell, why not let them off each other since Biden gave them all the tools they needed to do it.

US left behind $7 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan after 2021 withdrawal, Pentagon report says

www.cnn.com...

www.reuters.com...

Since 2003 the United States has provided Afghan forces with at least 600,000 infantry weapons including M16 assault rifles, 162,000 pieces of communication equipment, and 16,000 night-vision goggle devices.

2,000 armored vehicles, including U.S. Humvees, and up to 40 aircraft potentially including UH-60 Black Hawks, scout attack helicopters, and ScanEagle military drones.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
One would think that leaving 28 billion worth of equipment would hold them over for at least a little while, ya know?

“ The Taliban has seized US weapons left in Afghanistan worth billions — possibly including 600,000 assault rifles, some 2,000 armored vehicles, and 40 aircraft, including Black Hawks, according to reports.

The US gave the Afghan military an estimated $28 billion in weaponry between 2002 and 2017 — including seven brand new helicopters delivered to Kabul just a month ago.”

Link

I’m starting to think that instead of Afghanistan and Ukraine, the US gov should just drop some care packages throughout the US with such things in them. At this rate, why not!

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That’s too funny, literally just posted the same thing.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

ISIS and the Taliban are fruits of the same poisonous tree.

The Taliban and ISIS are at war , ISIS want to take Afghanistan from the Taliban as their "Caliphate" was taken from them , we are fighting a common enemy.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Taliban AND ISIS Were C.I.A. Creations . The Old " Cold War " Needed a Reboot ...

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yup! The enemy of your enemy is your friend right?

So what happens when your “friend” will blow themselves up with you right next to them, and think it’s divinely correct to do so? What a laugh.

Let the Taliban and ISIS fight it out and hopefully they will kill as many of each other as possible! The US should stay out of it, plain and simple. Just like they should stay out of Ukraine.

a reply to: gortex
edit on 23-4-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Old news.
The states are calling the shots. They might do Letterman.a reply to: Narvasis

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
One would think that leaving 28 billion worth of equipment would hold them over for at least a little while, ya know?

“ The Taliban has seized US weapons left in Afghanistan worth billions — possibly including 600,000 assault rifles, some 2,000 armored vehicles, and 40 aircraft, including Black Hawks, according to reports.

The US gave the Afghan military an estimated $28 billion in weaponry between 2002 and 2017 — including seven brand new helicopters delivered to Kabul just a month ago.”

Link

I’m starting to think that instead of Afghanistan and Ukraine, the US gov should just drop some care packages throughout the US with such things in them. At this rate, why not!

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , WE ALL NEED MORE Government Cheese..........

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

ISIS and the Taliban are fruits of the same poisonous tree.

The Taliban and ISIS are at war , ISIS want to take Afghanistan from the Taliban as their "Caliphate" was taken from them , we are fighting a common enemy.

Oh, 2 Bat$hit crazy terry organizations want to kill each other..... How Can We Help?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just imagine how much more ruthlessly and unchallenged they can now enforce their sick, twisted, and super-oppressive medieval ideas and way of life. Forget the taliban of the 90s those women, Jews, Christians, gays, and (may God have mercy on their poor, wretched, pre-tortured souls) apostates are about to learn just what ol’ Momo is all about!

The faster the world accepts that a certain belief system is never going to work on a planet of 2023 neighbors, the better and the fewer lives destroyed.

Good golly Moses gravy days! Pardon my language, but what is wrong with the system changing crap I write? Dunno if it’s ATS or my fakakta phone. Sorry bout all the edits.

edit on 4/23/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Rare Earth Elements.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The US and Taliban teaming up against ISIS was part of the US surrender deal to the Taliban (Doha agreement).

They've been partnering ever since and had a ceasefire/mutual agreement to provide cover for each other if under ISIS assault for over three years now so odd it's deemed newsworthy now.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The headline of the article claims the US and Taliban have joined forces-But then the article itself does not go so far.
The closest I found was this bit-

“I would never want to say that we had mortgaged our counterterrorism to a group like the Taliban, but it’s a fact that, operationally, they put pressure on ISIS-K,” the official told the Washington Post. “In a strange world, we have mutually beneficial objectives there.”

nypost.com...

So what its saying really is that both the US and the Taliban want to destroy Isis.
It doesn't say thet are "joining forces" which is a bad choice of words by the NYpost,as it makes it seem as thou US soldiers and Taliban soldiers are launching joint raids.

The US did say they would still target terrorists in Afghanistan after leaving-probably with drones where possible.
But the Taliban only want to destroy Isis as they are potentially a threat to their control of Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's like Jonestown, The Afghans. The US government is the traffic warden and the media make the signs...a reply to: Silcone Synapse

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

S&F

Here's an old article from Cracked Magazine.

We Built Their Death Squads: ISIS's Bizarre Origin Story

The U.S. is responsible for Taliban and isis coming to be.
www.cracked.com...

But, the truly scary thing is that they seem to have just popped into existence overnight. How many of you had never even heard the term "ISIS" before last year?

Before long, the United States will be out of money, out of weapons, and leaving little to defend ourselves.

Ukraine will either cave to Russia, or Ukraine is in cahoots with Russia. It looks to me like a well long played out plan to drain every bit of resources the United States has. I feel China is behind the curtain too.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A serious stronghold for the US. The US could sit back and get their asses kicked by Russia or China and still win a war with Afghanistan.
It's like having a control central base on the moon.
a reply to: Bigburgh

edit on 17RPMVE0ESun by GRAVELED because: To add.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You know how they paraded JAWS around on a trailer? Same idea. It's nerve racking stuff. The US are sitting pretty and alot of other folks just don't know.a reply to: bastion

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What would Reagan do?

Sean Hannity asked once.

Well Reagan armed Jihadists.

These same Jihadists and former fighters have also passports in a Balkan country.
I am sure this was a great policy decision..
edit on 23-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join