It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female teacher is forced to apologise to students for saying good afternoon girls!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The "they/them" brat complainer should have been instantly expelled. Permanently

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Our Phys. Ed. teacher used to call us ladies.

It was the boys class....so WTF?

you should have broke down in tears. that would have showed him. Oh wait, that's today, never mind.

You've seen the male teacher with the massive prosthetic boobs from Kingston, Ontario? Well, he's from KIngston, not sure where the boobs are from...lol

That's who the current "ladies" get to cry to....

edit on 4/19/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

As this as a public school I have to admit a failure on my part to care too much.

Parents will vote with their feet if they disapprove and this school will have to change if it finds itself out of step with its customers.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Calling girls "girls". And in a girl's school.

The shock. The horror.

Call the doctor, we have a problem here.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

As this as a public school I have to admit a failure on my part to care too much.

Parents will vote with their feet if they disapprove and this school will have to change if it finds itself out of step with its customers.

This was a private school but it makes no difference whatsoever!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Calling girls "girls". And in a girl's school.

The shock. The horror.

Call the doctor, we have a problem here.

Absolutely shocking!

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

What you are calling a private school is actually known as a public school in the UK

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What you are calling a private school is actually known as a public school in the UK

Ok it doesn't make any difference because I don't know what you call private or public. The article said private so I went with that.

But the story is still one that needs to be discussed extensively as it's outrageous for a teacher or any other professional to apologise because they don't subscribe to the delusions of the woke crowd.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yeah and my point was as this is a fee paying school they will live or die by how woke their clientele is.
If they misjudge and the parents are more conservative than they thought, they'll stop sending their kids there and the school will go bust.
As such I don't care what they do, it would be more problematic in my view if it was a state school doing this as most of us have no choice where our kids go state school wise.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yeah and my point was as this is a fee paying school they will live or die by how woke their clientele is.
If they misjudge and the parents are more conservative than they thought, they'll stop sending their kids there and the school will go bust.
As such I don't care what they do, it would be more problematic in my view if it was a state school doing this as most of us have no choice where our kids go state school wise.

Yep! Still they have given themselves some unwanted reputation. And it's really bad to be honest.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Time will tell on that. There are probably enough rich lefty media types who would still send their kids there to keep the school running.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Time will tell on that. There are probably enough rich lefty media types who would still send their kids there to keep the school running.

Well...they can have fun believing in the transition between sexes and the existence of 150 genders. I think the Harry Potter Novel has many more truths to offer than the gender ideology/cult.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well...they can have fun believing in the transition between sexes and the existence of 150 genders. I think the Harry Potter Novel has many more truths to offer than the gender ideology/cult.

Careful, those books are the gateway to the demonverse way I heard it

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Careful, those books are the gateway to the demonverse way I heard it

If you were at her position would you consider apologising?

The issue with these events is that when parents and teachers come together and say no to this absurd ideology and put some real pressure to their local representatives then the anomalous situation will be over in a matter of months.

The same could happen in female sports if a goof number of female athletes decide not to participate and boycott the games until the anomaly is dealt with.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

when it comes to sports and women's spaces I think there is a more qualitative argument that is mostly being ignored.
People like Sharon Davies the swimmer getting branded as terfs for not wanting to share their sport with people holding a sexual advantage in their physiology for instance, and people like J K Rowling calling out the fear of no longer having the protection of female only spaces getting similarly treated.
Using the latter example, if there is anyone studying at a Girl's school identifying as a male, then they shouldn't be a pupil there should they?

I think it is idiotic to censure the teacher in this case, though as I said before, its a fee paying school so people can voote with their feet.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Like I said, it might have happened....but there's no corroborating evidence at all.
All reports state 'an anonymous teacher at an unnamed school'.

Me, I prefer things with a bit more substance....and unfortunately there's way too many examples of them out there.

I do have some kind of breadcrumb to follow.

1. Up till now(April, 23, 2023), the only source is DailyMail. Other media's posts are direct- or indirect- referenced from this one.

2. The author of this article is a "Sanchez Manning". You can see his past published articles in DailyMail here.

From the titles of his posts, it's really weird that he can gather all the strange yet particular sources from a very narrow timespan, isn't it? Especially they are all LGBTQ related and they are all that kind of news that doesn't have a clear place/people name that we can verify the stories.

3. Google the name "Sanchez Manning", there's a website keeping track of all his news articles posted on all sorts of news platforms.

The list goes on and on. But the interesting part is, all of the posts are LGBTQ related and in a "negative" way; also, all of the posts have no explicit names of people, company, places that I can google to find an alternative source (I only check the first 5 articles, so feel free to challenge me).

So, in all, I seriously doubt his credibility in regard of the news he published.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaLime

originally posted by: Freeborn

Like I said, it might have happened....but there's no corroborating evidence at all.
All reports state 'an anonymous teacher at an unnamed school'.

Me, I prefer things with a bit more substance....and unfortunately there's way too many examples of them out there.

I do have some kind of breadcrumb to follow.

1. Up till now(April, 23, 2023), the only source is DailyMail. Other media's posts are direct- or indirect- referenced from this one.

2. The author of this article is a "Sanchez Manning". You can see his past published articles in DailyMail here.

From the titles of his posts, it's really weird that he can gather all the strange yet particular sources from a very narrow timespan, isn't it? Especially they are all LGBTQ related and they are all that kind of news that doesn't have a clear place/people name that we can verify the stories.

3. Google the name "Sanchez Manning", there's a website keeping track of all his news articles posted on all sorts of news platforms.

The list goes on and on. But the interesting part is, all of the posts are LGBTQ related and in a "negative" way; also, all of the posts have no explicit names of people, company, places that I can google to find an alternative source (I only check the first 5 articles, so feel free to challenge me).

So, in all, I seriously doubt his credibility in regard of the news he published.

This has been covered before.

If you have any issues about his credibility just show the story isn't true or that he isn't that credible. But still the story has to be addressed.

In principle, even if the story wasn't true, which I don't have any evidence to say isn't or it is, I just provided the story as written by the author, it's still very believable given the very frequent occurrences related to the transgender ideology and those who believe in it.

Myself and many other members have created a range of threads showing how absurd is the transgender movement. Literally if we had the time we could make 2-3 articles per day for the claims made i.e men can become women, transwomen are women men get pregnant, transwomen have no much advantage when it comes to sports when competing with biological females, and so many other.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join