It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female teacher is forced to apologise to students for saying good afternoon girls!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You see ATS is not the woke media where the story has to go through vetting processes to get verified.

Thank #.

But I remember the days when we did our own vetting and scrutinising.
Nowadays that seems to be frowned upon.

Such is the way of the world.

yep, now folks just throw a tantrum and have that #ing stupid look on their face when everyone doesn't jump to congratulate them.

In the past, if you wanted to vet a news source, you did, THEN bring your evidence to the thread.

But as you say, such is the way of the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Maybe because this type of bass ackward nonsense is becoming an unfortunate daily occurrence everywhere and is very believable?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Our Phys. Ed. teacher used to call us ladies.

It was the boys class....so WTF?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Freeborn

You see ATS is not the woke media where the story has to go through vetting processes to get verified.

Thank #.

But I remember the days when we did our own vetting and scrutinising.
Nowadays that seems to be frowned upon.

Such is the way of the world.

yep, now folks just throw a tantrum and have that #ing stupid look on their face when everyone doesn't jump to congratulate them.

In the past, if you wanted to vet a news source, you did, THEN bring your evidence to the thread.

But as you say, such is the way of the world.

It seems they have an issue because it's the daily mail reporting the story.

The irony is that the other member tried to argue the story is not genuine by providing a link to the guardian, a left wing newspaper, arguing people not to trust the daily mail.

Comedy gold!!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

So true!!! LOL! That cracked me up!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VapeNShred

Maybe because this type of bass ackward nonsense is becoming an unfortunate daily occurrence everywhere and is very believable?

Not denying that , but believing stories from questionable sources featuring unnamed claimants and locations is not much different to believing Harry Potter is an actual Wizard.

These stories are designed for clicks and outrage nothing more.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

As usual someone posted something and the poster says “ no, that’s wrong!”

It's called Denying Ignorance , something we used to do quite a lot , not so much these days though.

How about substantiating their own rebuttal!

Already did that on page 1.

Daily Mail , unnamed teacher , unnamed school.

Denying ignorance without some hard evidence to back it up is in itself ignorance.

Unnamed sources? You sure you want to go down that garden path?

Unnamed sources have been right and they have been wrong. That in itself is not proof of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You proved the story was a real story to begin with by showing it'san actual story from The Daily Mail. If someone says it's not true then they are the ones who need to prove otherwise not try and pawn it off to you. Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Not the case with this one and if you looked it up you never would have had to question it.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Not denying that , but believing stories from questionable sources featuring unnamed claimants and locations is not much different to believing Harry Potter is an actual Wizard.

so you googled this and found nothing? Or did you actually google it and find several sources?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OMG - who is running this school, the 11 year olds??
Soon no one will want to be a teacher!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You proved the story was a real story to begin with by showing it'san actual story from The Daily Mail. If someone says it's not true then they are the ones who need to prove otherwise not try and pawn it off to you. Ridiculous.

They made a claim the story is not genuine and demanded to be proven wrong.

Marvelous!

But the same people claim that men can become women and men can get pregnant.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Our Phys. Ed. teacher used to call us ladies.

It was the boys class....so WTF?

you should have broke down in tears. that would have showed him. Oh wait, that's today, never mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I have no doubt whatsoever that CERN is responsible for this sudden madness. No doubt at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

it seems that the right-wing and ultra-christians are suffering from an acute mass psychosis or as a doctor would say: "brain fever because of gender issues".

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why the daily mail is a questionable source? Because the guardian says so?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good afternoon girls!!

Said the teacher.

Teacher was disciplined for her bigotry, trabsphobia, and harsh language...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
It is astounding how much power the students actually have nowadays. Imagine being able to have a short protest and send a teacher packing. Man, ( can i say that here), there were teachers I didn't like or some that many didn't like but when I was in school way back then, you got your mix of good and bad teachers and everyone was treated rather equally well or poorly by them. There may have been some teacher's class favorites but overall we would never have been capable of taking a teacher down like that. Now you just say they looked at you in some manner, or said "Have a nice day" wrong or didn't address you as you have decided you wanted to be called and there they go.

What a stupid way to run a facility of higher education. It only seems to teach entitlement and bullying. No constructive discussions seem to have been had which is the first thing you normally try when you want to understand an issue.

Kids these days just wow.

It's blackmail.
If you get their pronouns wrong some kid will kill itself. Hence everyone has to obey now.
Keep saying to the kids "you are good, you are doing real good. Everything you say is good," and you may keep your livelihood.

Personally I'd call a spade a spade and take the consequences.
Kids should not have this much power.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'd like to know how anyone knew the teacher was female.

Is everyone a biologist?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'd like to know how anyone knew the teacher was female.

Is everyone a biologist?

They must be having lengthy training in recognising the several human genders. I can't explain it otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join