It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Teacher Allegedly Threatened To Shoot Self & Students

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I found what appears to be a Twitter post from the trans teacher in question:

I did also hate seeing the hate for me turn into just general transphobia. So I'm trying to make it known. Make fun of me all you want. But mess with the trans homies and... well... (insert pistol emoji here)

I found it here on Twitter. But it's just a copy of an image posted. If you click on it, instead of taking you to the original Twitter account, it just opens as an image. Perhaps because the original Twitter account was closed? Perhaps because it's not real? I don't know.

Just posting for info and discussion purposes.

If I remember correctly, the news reports described the threats as occurring during conversations with other teachers, not a post on Twitter. Perhaps one or the other account is incorrect? Or perhaps both occurred?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yep...cats playing with a live grenade. What could go wrong? Make all your worst nightmares come true.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: musicismagic

twitter.com...

Update: The Florida Department of Education has stepped in and removed the Trans Teacher from the school after they came under fire for saying they were having “bad thoughts” and wanted to “shoot” their students.

Now what about the others who were complicit and tried to cover it up?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

His / Her wife who is also a teacher at that school identifies as a mermaid......

didn't they use to
throw these people into volcanoes not too long ago?

Only the Young Ones ........

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
Middle school students can be absolutely brutal. Sounds like they were making fun of her transgender status and it got under her skin. I remember my middle school and some students would absolutely terrorize teachers if they showed an ounce of weakness.

She obviously shouldn't be a teacher anymore and get some counseling. I did see that she stated she immediately said she would never harm a student but you can't talk about shooting kids in this day and age. Even if she was just venting.

Hopefully she gets help and stays away from teaching.

It's unfortunate that schools are so desperate for teachers that they felt they had to sweep this under the rug.

Lol, quickly introduce “kids’ fault” and “teacher shortage” to limit the actual culprit’s insane failure. You only get to say something like this one time, and you’re done. One and done.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

His / Her wife who is also a teacher at that school identifies as a mermaid......

didn't they use to
throw these people into volcanoes not too long ago?

Hey now, let’s not be unfair to volcanos, show them some respect. They deserve better.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Completely different person. That is a person called Chris who works for youtuber Mr Beast, not the teacher in OP.

Takes all of 2 seconds to fact check these things. Just using the @chris in the image I easily found the account.

Chris (@chris) / Twitter

Seriously, how lazy do you have to be to not be able to find this out?

If you can click an image, surely you can type "@chris" in a search box.
edit on 16-4-2023 by AtomicKangaroo because: added an a

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Thank you -- I even gave you a star because I appreciate the correction. Good to know.

But it wasn't laziness on my part, just ignorance. You are apparently much better at tracking people on Twitter than I am.

Congrats!

edit on 16-4-2023 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"No arrests were made because no crimes were committed."

Pretty sure threatening to kill a bunch of kids is a crime.

This is the same kind of # that was happening at Parkland. The school district and the local sheriff's office were colluding on some bleeding-heart program to keep violent students from getting a criminal record. Because of that, Cruz was able to legally buy the guns he used in the Parkland massacre.

No one from the school district or the sheriff's office was ever held accountable, to my knowledge. Why would they be? It was the gun's fault.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
"No arrests were made because no crimes were committed."

Pretty sure threatening to kill a bunch of kids is a crime.

This is the same kind of # that was happening at Parkland. The school district and the local sheriff's office were colluding on some bleeding-heart program to keep violent students from getting a criminal record. Because of that, Cruz was able to legally buy the guns he used in the Parkland massacre.

No one from the school district or the sheriff's office was ever held accountable, to my knowledge. Why would they be? It was the gun's fault.

Biden / Obama / Clinton DOJ-FBI and Soros AG’s /DA’s, are effectively out of business, regarding Democrat or leftist crimes.
They are however in overdrive to create fake crimes to arrest-indict-prosecute republicans and conservatives.
And it’s not gonna change if we can’t win an election that’s shockingly easy to win, like Chicago mayor or RNC chairman.
Realizing that 2/3 of GOP and the whole RNC operation are against Trump and conservatism, we still should trounce the disgrace that is Biden and the dems.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

She obviously shouldn't be a teacher anymore

Ahem... it is HE, not SHE, stop feeding - or are you JOINING IN with - other peoples delusions.

We live in a world full of delusions. I respect people who say they pray and talk to God every day. I find that to be a bit delusional but I respect their decision, especially if it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone.

Besides the issues with kids, I don't see why we can't just respect adult's decision to be treated as how they want to treated. If it makes a trans person happy to be called the opposite sex, then what harm does that do to respect their decision (even if you believe it's not real).

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Middle school students can be absolutely brutal. Sounds like they were making fun of her transgender status and it got under her skin. I remember my middle school and some students would absolutely terrorize teachers if they showed an ounce of weakness.

She obviously shouldn't be a teacher anymore and get some counseling. I did see that she stated she immediately said she would never harm a student but you can't talk about shooting kids in this day and age. Even if she was just venting.

Hopefully she gets help and stays away from teaching.

It's unfortunate that schools are so desperate for teachers that they felt they had to sweep this under the rug.

so you think this was about not having enough teachers, and not admin fearing backlash from the mentally ill and those who support it?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
I respect people who say they pray and talk to God every day. I find that to be a bit delusional but I respect their decision, especially if it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone.

Just as the respect your decition to to pray and talk to your own god (government)...

But in all seriousness, this is precisely how 99.99% of us have treated trans folk - right up until they started coming for our kids.

Besides the issues with kids, I don't see why we can't just respect adult's decision to be treated as how they want to treated. If it makes a trans person happy to be called the opposite sex, then what harm does that do to respect their decision (even if you believe it's not real).

It harms them, and it harms me, because it offends reality, and is feeding into demonstrably provable delusions.

By your argument, we should respect and support people who hear voices talking to them coming out of their turned off TV sets, and tell them "yes, by all means, go out and do whatever those voices are telling you to do!"...

No one can prove or disprove the existence of God. Anyone with half a functioning neuron can easily prove the whole male vs female thingy.
edit on 17-4-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

She obviously shouldn't be a teacher anymore

Ahem... it is HE, not SHE, stop feeding - or are you JOINING IN with - other peoples delusions.

We live in a world full of delusions. I respect people who say they pray and talk to God every day. I find that to be a bit delusional but I respect their decision, especially if it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone.

respect is earned not given. Much like the Marine Corps sword.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sorry if I was a bit snippy in my response. I could have been politer. But I still stand by it being lazy. Literally just took clicking in the search box in the top right corner of twitter and typing '@chris'

I'd accept ignorance if you do not know the very basics of using the internet. But I have a feeling you do considering how long you've been on this site.

We need to be better than this. ATS in general has become extremely lazy in recent times when it comes to providing sources and doing simple fact checks.

We need to think with out brains, not our hearts.
edit on 21-4-2023 by AtomicKangaroo because: I made some edits.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Yeah, it was a little snippy... and it wasn't laziness.

It never occurred to me that I could search for "@chris" on Twitter and find this guy..... especially after the normal way of clicking on the pic didn't work -- because it was a pic and didn't track back to the original comment. Which I did mention.

I'm not only very good about supplying links, I try to track back to the original source when possible. I'm sorry my efforts weren't good enough for you this time. I would have appreciated instructions or tips, and used them. Oh well.

The biggest takeaway for me in all this is still how comfortable these folks feel making violent threats on Twitter and online in general.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join