It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, at the all ages Sam Smith drag concert

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Our children are our future. They will not always be children. They will grow up, remembering the evil that men do and that their parents gave their blessings to it.
Some are already grown up having this evil from their own childhood. They are the ones in the videos in which pure evil can be found.
Our children? Our future? What kind of future will it be?
If this continues the near future will be total corruption and loss of all humanity and a decent way of life.
Our future...Our children
What are we doing to ourselves?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I adopted a phrase of "normalizing deviancy". Many years ago. Lets go back as far as the roaring twenties. Then came the anything goes generation of the sixties. [that was my generation].
Now my children's generation is teaching collage, with drugs now being normalized.

The generation being taught are now becoming leaders. Of corporations, church entities, and governments.
Each generation becoming more deviant that the previous. Now we are at this critical juncture.
I don't know if it can be stopped. Not sure at this point what God will do. Whatever the outcome, we can all be sure we were at least partially complicate in the process, of

"normalizing deviancy". taking that which is good and over time causing it to "appear" to become normal.
We must come out of it. Stay away from it. At this point we must let God handle it and simply not be a part of all of this evil.
Yes I did star your post. it is right on
edit on 14-4-2023 by DavidsHope because: txt error

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I would argue once you place any group in special protection the pedos will flood in and the similarities is the protection certain groups get to abuse their positions.

No argument here at all. I agree completely. Many professions and positions are ripe for abuse, and predators will take advantage of any position of trust and authority. It's what predators do.

Safeguards are crucial. No exceptions.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steadydietofnothing
Even Satan is disgusted by this performances...

I think Satan is laughing his ass off.
Stupid humans

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

the f..k, mate. I just ate.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: KTemplar

Yes, that's what we need more of.. shutting down free speech. I think it's too far out there for kids but it's a parents choice to determine. Not all parents are going to be making great decisions. But the government shouldn't be interfering with parents and taking their kids away unless the parents are truely irresponsible and putting their kids in danger.

As the article states, the kids were fans of the dance moves and music. While I wouldn't take kids there, i don't think the kids are seeing this as anything more than silly man dressing up and dancing.

Where, in your opinion, does free speech cross the line?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

How were kids being treated like sexual objects?

You can't be fcking serious.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm really growing weary of these sick f*ckers and those who encourage, support and embrace them.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
Who is Sam Smith? Never heard of him. From the rest of this thread, I don't want to.

Gay pop singer who wants to be Elton John but never will.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Not even LGBTQ-news is so up to date with everything trans, got to give that to the ATS's phobia squat..

Don't hold back, there is no such thing as bad publicity...

More like this crap is probably too disgusting for them to even want to write about because they're not allowed to be negative in their authoritarian utopia they've created for themselves and other who support only them.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Gross

Those poor children.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I am. While I understand disagreeing with parents bringing their kids to this kind of concert - how were they treated as "sexual objects" while at the concert?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I am. While I understand disagreeing with parents bringing their kids to this kind of concert - how were they treated as "sexual objects" while at the concert?

There’s copious amounts of video out there with adults gyrating and grinding their crotches / chests / asses in the faces of kids. There’s no excuse to be in this discussion, and not know this.
I think that’s why he thinks you’re not serious.
It’s not just one group on the lgbt scale, I’ve seen a good sampling of all of them doing this.
It’s also wrong if it’s priests, teachers, coaches, etc.
The Dalai Lama should be canned.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Aug. 5th , Atlantic City N.J. , my Birth City . Volbeat LIVE ! I am Psyched , No Politics in their Music....Much..Ogh ....... *)

edit on 14-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Do you have a video to the link that shows kids being grinded on? Is it in OPs link? Obviously thats bad parenting if that was the case and kids were being treated that way.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

THIS is considered "all ages"?

While I don't care so much what creepy tranny burlesque shows parents let their kids go to, I do have an answer. "All ages" has always been loosely applied for standards and practices. And maybe it should be approached like letting kids go to a "Satanic" rock show.

Marilyn Manson shows were always all ages. Saw him when I was 14 in 1997. Around that time, he was essentially endorsed by The Church of Satan, knew Anton LaVey (when alive), and used an insignia for a rank within the church on his stage set.

As seen here:

And that's what you got. Brian Werner in a Rocky Horror Picture Show get up. Waiting for him to sing Sweet Transvestite.

I bring this up almost humorously because times have changed. Marilyn Mason isn't even that offensive by today's standard.

But when I was a 9th grader it was, "You know he had his lower ribcage removed so he can (give himself oral sex), right? They used to say he would give oral sex on stage too.

Another example, Also in 1997 or 1998. I went to the first Family Values Tour. Note the name. One of the bands was Rammstien. I expected pyrotechnics and got creeped out. They performed a song called "Bück Dich". If i knew German i could have expected The lead singer to pull out a phallic device and simulate raping the keyboardist on stage, and then afterwards fake ejaculate all over the audience with kids of all ages in it.

It shocked me. It broke my prudish American raised mind. Made me very uncomfortable. For a long while I thought all German people were deviant sex crazed freaks. It passed eventually.

It just wasn't paid attention to as much or with as much intensity. Pretty much everything that offended everybody 26 years ago in today's world is only offensive if used demeaningly for its shock value.

I feel like this to shall pass... eventually. Taking longer than I thought it would to run its course. A lot more back and forth left to go.
edit on 14-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
For 'those' that Lure children and
naive souls into depravity . . .
there is a 'special' place waiting
for 'them' in hell.

edit on 14/4/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

. . . for 'those' that Lure children and
naive souls into depravity,
There is a 'special' place waiting
for 'them' in hell.

....And it Quite Eternally HOT There I Might Add..........

edit on 14-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

i don't think the kids are seeing this
as anything more than silly man dressing up and dancing.

Better ask . . .
and what do you think sane adults see,
in a grown MAN provocatively dancing,
sexually in front of kids ???

WHY WOULD A GROWN MAN DO THAT ???
Sane people are not naive as you,
and have Better Things To Do.

edit on 14/4/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think he’s claimed to be gay, non-binary, a female lesbian, then back to a bisexual man and everything in between.

This what happens when you let mental illness go unchecked and normalise a fantasists sexual debauchery.

Here’s the reality: He’s a fat, fully grown man performing sexually suggestive dances around the stage in a thong and nipple tassels, performing to children while their twisted, stupid asshole parents cheer it on.
edit on 15/4/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join