It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is mental illness a man-made virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Okay I really want to take this on a serious note because it seems like it's a worldwide problem.
Actually it is a worldwide problem.
So I really wonder if it's a airborne virus of some sort to decimate eventually the human population in the future.

edit on 0400000039082023-04-08T08:08:39-05:00083904am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

When you say things like this it really makes your Mims talk mean less and less.
Unless you are doing this for pure entertainment.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

When you say things like this it really makes your Mims talk mean less and less.
Unless you are doing this for pure entertainment.

Maybe just to entertain the human mind with so much frustration going on around the world

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I have no idea.

All I know is a large percentage people are no longer rational. Kind of like the cult in Germany in the late 1930's to early 40's.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't think it's a virus, although it does seem to be contagious.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Not virus .

Just brain inflammation can cause altered brain capacity = brain fog etc .

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

"MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL"

Check this video out MIM's. I did a thread about it back in 2021. It's a good primer on what you're seeing today.

edit on 4/8/2023 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Not a virus MIM, we've been breeding insanity for the last couple of generations.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
Not a virus MIM, we've been breeding insanity for the last couple of generations.

And we thought the Jerry Springer Show was entertainment...... It was Prophecy.

Just like Idiocracy, only thing they missed in that movie was the rainbow flags and President Camacho in a dress being the Woman's Wrestling Champion.

You know, it would not even shock me if they put a wig and lipstick on Biden and have him do a Presidential Speech in a dress.... no, I would not blink an eye.... I would nod my head and say, Yes, of course this makes perfect sense.
edit on 8-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

there have been batsh@@ crazy people as long as man has existed. the earliest known written record of mental illness goes back to china to 11000 bc.

it just seems worse now cause it is being fed by all sorts of indulgences and encouraged by others who have succumb to the crazy before hand, and those that would control the crazies.

edit on 8-4-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

there have been batsh@@ crazy people as long as man has existed. the earliest known written record of mental illness goes back to china to 11000 bc.

it just seems worse now cause it is being fed by all sorts of indulgences and encouraged by others who have succumb the to crazy before hand, and those that would control the crazies.

I think you are spot on. Crazy has always been, but today, it's desirable, rather than an outlier. Everyone wants to be part of it. So they prop up the loonies, give them a platform, and ridicule anyone who points to them and acknowledges reality.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

it just seems worse now cause it is being fed by all sorts of indulgences and encouraged by others who have succumb the to crazy before hand, and those that would control the crazies.

I think you are spot on. Crazy has always been, but today, it's desirable, rather than an outlier. Everyone wants to be part of it. So they prop up the loonies, give them a platform, and ridicule anyone who points to them and acknowledges reality.

Even more so than desirable, crazy is now competitive with various groups feeling the need to one up the next looney group.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's rouge political imbalanced DNA 😁

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you notice in nature there parasitic fungus that will take over the targets mind, exactly like a zombie. Even after physical death. The above is from a biological entity, some of these parasites also work in mammals. One that comes to mind, cats.

Now we have seen the effects and abilities of Graphene oxside, causing immune deficiencies and conditions. Throw in Nano bots and you could have a technology based parasite that could do the same things the bio parasite could do, and even maybe better.

Use radio frequencies to control the output and you could have a real live human being being manipulated via remote control. You need a transexual, coming right up. You need a school shooter, its on its way.

This might have been the real reason Ivermectin was discouraged and even banned in certain countries, it might have ruined someones plot.

Was it really just "Gain of Function"? The delivery format could varied, but controlled. You wouldn't want yourself or your family being infected...

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yeh. And before that it was called possession (ancestral, divine, demonic), and it was there from Day One. Or maybe Day 1101, cos it takes a while to develop.

Our brains evolved on the African savannah. They've learnt to cope brilliantly with the crazy world we've made for ourselves to live in, but sometimes it all becomes too much.

One in three Americans is said to have a mental-health problem. Mind you, these stats are produced by the mental-health profession, which has every reason to inflate them. The more crazies, the more jobs for shrinks.

Even if you cut it to 20% that's a lot of loony.

Natural selection is still working, sure, but it crawls while technological progress moves in leaps and bounds. So yes, more craziness coming, for a while.

Adapt, guys.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Maybe a fungus, not a virus.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No.

If you take a blow too many to the head you'll potentially develop one, same with oxygen starvation and a whole manner of other things. Our body is a chemical producing machine and a lot of those chemicals are dangerous once they're out of whack.

All sorts can cause imbalances.

Is an illness an illness if it's undetected? What if it has no symptoms in the first place?

It's not so simple just to say "person depressed = crazy person" for instance but depression can fall under mental illness, everyone is susceptible to depression.

There's no simple answers for highly complex issues such as mental health and individuals. It's possibly why many of our societies have a bit of a broken outlook when it comes to dealing with "crazy" as I like to call it. We pop too many pills and are too quick to dismiss.
edit on 8-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
look at all the chemicals used to "preserve" food for transport to the grocery stores, has a single study been done to see what the long term effects on humans is?

I dont know, but my anecdotal proof is everyone I know that grew up eating game meat, or home grown beef, and vegetables from the garden, seem to think and act differently than those raised on mass produced highly processed everything.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

has a single study been done to see what the long term effects on humans is?

Tens of thousands of them, I should think. This isn't the nineteenth century.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

An actual honestly peer reviewed study, or the covid vax is the safest ever and you dont need to see the data type study?

Or the studies that said that roundup is safe to use...till it wasnt.

Or the studies said that Anthrax vax was safe... till it wasnt.

Any number of chemicals I was exposed to in the military that we were told was safe till it wasnt.

Its one of those we have to see the money trail to try and understand if it can be trusted... least thats the way I feel now a days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join