It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activist Ambush & Assault NCAA Women’s Swimming Star Riley Gaines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"The trans community is under attack" --WH Spokesperson, Latrine Jean-Pierre

And when they're under attack, they shoot Christians.

Yeah, I went there.

Sorry, not sorry.

Haven't you heard? If they are not allowed to recruit and transition the kids in elementary school, it is Trans Genocide!

In a sense, they're right actually.

If they aren't allowed to groom, warp young minds, the trans movement goes away.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.."

Ephesians 5:11

This insanity is metastasising by the minute, it's shocking to watch it unfold in an almost comically demonic manner - its absurd & brutalising in equal measure. From across the pond the rampant rise of transgender 'women' involved in serious violence, murder & plots to murder, is beyond shocking.

In particular, to see that these people went ahead with their 'Trans Day of Rage' only a few short days after one of their number went into a Christian school & brutally executed three innocent nine year old children & several adults also, it's simply abominable, abhorrent & a genuine case of pure evil, essentially irredeemable seeing as the murderer was killed by the cops in the immediate aftermath of his bloody trail of vengeance against God, and the followers of Christ - whom he clearly hated vociferously. The fact that they haven't released the manifesto is a clear sign that they are seeking to hide the scale & magnitude of what is unfolding in the warped minds of these deluded terrorists.

They are terrorists because they are issuing calls for violence while simultaneously making demands over their 'rights', as if anyone was infringing their rights in the first place. It's a whipped up frenzy supported entirely by the Biden administration, who still endorsed a call for International Trans Day (or whatever simpering nonsense title they gave it) in the wake of the murders.

That 'accredited' Trans celebration day was planned to take place just one day before the 'Trans Day of Rage', widely supported by the activist loons in that community, and Biden the paedophile president endorsed it, only days after children were murdered by a Trans lunatic who was expressing his own personal rage against godly principles. It's enough to invite a genuine demonic curse against the entire nation. If the leader stands up & effectively endorses the deluded mindset espoused by a literal child murderer only days after the murders, then surely there would be a spiritual outworking arising as a result of that diabolical endorsement & lack of appropriate condemnation of the perpetrators with their inflammatory & abusive rhetoric, from those at the helm of national affairs.

Sickening on every level.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness, so that the day would overtake you like a thief; For you are all children of light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I'd love to have one of these day-glo roosters try to attack me or mine...

I'd explain equal rights to them a little more clearly..

This crap is outta hand.

Hey man what's up I think all this old people on this form are the only ones with common sense these days and we're being penalized because we have common sense and we can't use our common Sense against people that have no common sense crazy world isn't it my good friend

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: JinMI

Crazy innit?

Spent our whole lives told to not hit women, then told that these men are women.

Methinks we've a problem.

Some of us women still appreciate real men.

Thank you, to all of you men that know who you are and aren't afraid to show up.

You got this man's hand holding your hand anytime. That's for real.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

"Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.."

Ephesians 5:11

This insanity is metastasising by the minute, it's shocking to watch it unfold in an almost comically demonic manner - its absurd & brutalising in equal measure. From across the pond the rampant rise of transgender 'women' involved in serious violence, murder & plots to murder, is beyond shocking.

In particular, to see that these people went ahead with their 'Trans Day of Rage' only a few short days after one of their number went into a Christian school & brutally executed three innocent nine year old children & several adults also, it's simply abominable, abhorrent & a genuine case of pure evil, essentially irredeemable seeing as the murderer was killed by the cops in the immediate aftermath of his bloody trail of vengeance against God, and the followers of Christ - whom he clearly hated vociferously. The fact that they haven't released the manifesto is a clear sign that they are seeking to hide the scale & magnitude of what is unfolding in the warped minds of these deluded terrorists.

They are terrorists because they are issuing calls for violence while simultaneously making demands over their 'rights', as if anyone was infringing their rights in the first place. It's a whipped up frenzy supported entirely by the Biden administration, who still endorsed a call for International Trans Day (or whatever simpering nonsense title they gave it) in the wake of the murders.

That 'accredited' Trans celebration day was planned to take place just one day before the 'Trans Day of Rage', widely supported by the activist loons in that community, and Biden the paedophile president endorsed it, only days after children were murdered by a Trans lunatic who was expressing his own personal rage against godly principles. It's enough to invite a genuine demonic curse against the entire nation. If the leader stands up & effectively endorses the deluded mindset espoused by a literal child murderer only days after the murders, then surely there would be a spiritual outworking arising as a result of that diabolical endorsement & lack of appropriate condemnation of the perpetrators with their inflammatory & abusive rhetoric, from those at the helm of national affairs.

Sickening on every level.

If there was a way to send you a plate of fresh Japanese sushi it would be on its way to you that's a great and very solid and common Sense approach reply that you made there.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Crazy innit?

Spent our whole lives told to not hit women, then told that these men are women.

Big problem.

I'm gonna go back and slap myself from 5 years ago in the face.

He had no clue what was coming...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Crazy innit?

Big problem.

I'm gonna go back and slap myself from 5 years ago in the face.

He had no clue what was coming...

Thump him twice for me too.

I expect the same treatment in kind.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

This crap is outta hand.

Hey man what's up I think all this old people on this form are the only ones with common sense these days and we're being penalized because we have common sense and we can't use our common Sense against people that have no common sense crazy world isn't it my good friend

WTF? You calling me old? Thanks...

LOL

Quit hittin on all the ladies, eh, ya ole fart...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

I agree completely, think it started around ford and its one of the worst mistakes regan made by finishing the industry, now we are seeing the chickens come home to roost.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

The War On Women Is Like A Tidal Wave:

US Supreme Court Rules Transgender Students (Bio Males) in West Virginia Can Compete Against Female Athletes

Well, not exactly...

This is a matter of legal procedure.

The Supreme Court did not say that "Transgender Students (Bio Males) in West Virginia Can Compete Against Female Athletes", they simply denied an "emergency request from West Virginia to lift an appeals court’s injunction".

It goes back to the appellate court until they make a final decision. Then it can be appealed to the Supreme Court, and I simply refuse to believe that the Court will not make this right in the end.

I don't like it, and I do appreciate that yet again, Thomas and Alito wanted to do it, and the Court should have done it, but I also didn't read all of the briefs, and there very well may be sound legal reasons for Gorsuch, Cavenaugh and Barrett to decide the way they did, but still, I would have granted it just because I hate this BS.

I'd bet everything I have they are simply waiting for the perfect case to put the nail in this coffin once and for all.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: JinMI
I'd simply kick 'em in the balls. Maybe then they'd realize they aren't actually women.

I was thinking the same exact thing...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy
Haven't you heard? If they are not allowed to recruit and transition the kids in elementary school, it is Trans Genocide!

Well, since that is the only way that they can procreate, it kind of is...

Rotflmao at the utter absurdity and insanity of the situation.
edit on 7-4-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Ever notice how it is only the left that attempts to shut down dissenting views?

Two words. Bud Light.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The US doesn't have a caste system, or a status system, or any other traditional form of cultural hierarchy to work the divide and conquer.

Enter: Create a Class of Perpetual Victims, race and gender are the next best.

Note the date.

In 2015 the NY Times, the nexus point of DS information, sent out the word to the world, The Gender Destruction was coming and suddenly it is a thing. Fun fact: C. Jenner waited since the 80's, and had wives/kids while he waited, to "change." How come?

These folks we see in these videos are not new, only the costumes are, they've been Useful Idiots in different forms throughout history. Logic does not work on them, frankly nothing does, as the are wards of the state involved in a revolution again.

The old folks are about to be generationed out of the world, as happens often, history is being rewritten now to remove their existence from the world, as happens every 100 years. The useful idiots make this happen, it isn't done to make sense to the awakened soul, but to destroy their will to live, drown out their entire existence.

It's happened before. This will be the last time of it though, it is in part why it looks so odd.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I feel like we are edging towards a new existence in which gender will not bot such a dominate factor. This is causing a lot of strife at the moment. You have one side going full force into this transition and its not working. Causing obvious problems. Then, you have the opposing side rebeling against it completely. Which, also doesn't really work.

I think if we were more willing to talk to each other we could understand whats going on. That in this moment, trans people cannot play sports.

I feel like the world wants to transition into a higher dimensional plane in which gender is not really a deciding factor in many things.

Yet, we are still stuck in this 3-D dimensional reality which says differn't. As usual, the universe isnt too concerned with these strifes and i hope people can come to peace with rationality.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
what i have always had a problem with is that the cops are useless. instead of stoping the mentally deranged people they take the normal one and run them away.. thats 100% reverse of what should happen.. never. never trust or comply with the police.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Edumakated
Ever notice how it is only the left that attempts to shut down dissenting views?

Two words. Bud Light.

So you have to buy something that is advertised in a manner that does not appeal to you? Interesting idea. I guess I'll go sell chocolate with pictures of dog poop.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
San Francisco here they went 🤡🤡🤡🤡

REPORT: Police Say No Arrests Made After Transgender Mob Assaulted Swimming Star Riley Gaines

No arrests were made Thursday night after a transgender mob assaulted former NCAA women’s swimming star Riley Gaines after she delivered a speech at San Francisco State University, in which she discussed saving women’s sports and highlighted her personal experience competing against biological male athlete Lia Thomas.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: crankyoldman

I feel like we are edging towards a new existence in which gender will not bot such a dominate factor. This is causing a lot of strife at the moment. You have one side going full force into this transition and its not working. Causing obvious problems. Then, you have the opposing side rebeling against it completely. Which, also doesn't really work.

I think if we were more willing to talk to each other we could understand whats going on. That in this moment, trans people cannot play sports.

I feel like the world wants to transition into a higher dimensional plane in which gender is not really a deciding factor in many things.

Yet, we are still stuck in this 3-D dimensional reality which says differn't. As usual, the universe isnt too concerned with these strifes and i hope people can come to peace with rationality.

In a way that's true, Divine Feminine and Masculine are a thing, and this is about wiping out those lines. But we keep them beyond this should we choose, and we respect them inherent nature and power in them.

The key is really in the language. Let's look.

Phobia: an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Transphobia is a fear of Women or are Men, or Men Who are Women, but are actually Women?

No, the "fear" is related to that lurking TransHUMAN thing. It is introduced as transmen/women, because who the hell would accept "you're transHUMANphobic, you fear humanbots, droids and such you racist."

If men feel they are women then they are not "trans" but simply women. If women are boys, they are boys, not trans anything.

Interesting thing NEVER broached, ever. Who is making the mistakes and why now? Is it god, nature, or one's personal soul that can't get the gender right at birth? It has to be one. And why are the mistakes only happening in the last ten years, right as we see the humanization of bots on tv, the rise of A.I., the MetaVerse, digital this and that?

It's not about gender. We're in the forest and trees part, we cannot see the endgame.

Soon the gender thing will be dropped, we're at the beginning of that, it is to breakdown the fear of entering the MetaVerse and being a Digital human.

Notice how in the last 10 years or so all films about Robots, Driods etc. all seek to Humanize them over the Humans?

Your DNA moved into the MetaVerse has value.

To your point, this is all going to blow up. In many ways, I'm sure you've noticed, this all mimics the issues with the fall of Atlantis, genetic manipulation, A.I. hell, and the loss of connection to Source resulting in the fall in vibration. This is us vomiting up the poison of that, it will all fail miserably.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join