It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real life extension pill that can add 50 or more years to your life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is from 60 Minutes Australia and is speaking to a new life extension pill that is in clinical trials according to the video.. It worked in mice so there is expectation that it will work for humans; thus the human clinical trails. The inventor sold the company for big bucks and the research continues.

As long as life is good then I can see wanting to live longer, however there are those who are everyday offing themselves for whatever reason so the pill ain't for everyone...youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It worked in mice so there is expectation that it will work for humans......

because humans think like mice sometimes too.

There is no pill.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

We can barely cope emotionally and spiritually with the time we have.

Can you imagine the endless grief when we discover that people living longer means enduring their baggage longer?

And it should go without saying that there's more to life than 'looking' a certain way... which seems to be the focus of this marketing piece. Brought to us by a company which gets all its real money from Big Pharma.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I work in health and as a former product developer, I’d be lying if I said I’m not intrigued. I have spent a lot of time researching various methods both internal and external that could theoretically extend vitality.

As a parent later in life, with a significantly younger wife I am compelled to want to live longer, but not so much for the sake of living longer for myself, but to be here however longer I can be with my family.

As a devoted student of life, mysticism and philosophy, I question the validity of pursuing an extended life without having gained a deeper understanding of the same. Simply living longer to be a slave to sense gratification seems a negative sentence on the rest of the world, and 8 billion people or more selfishly pursuing self satisfaction and everything that goes with it…seems a monumental disaster waiting to happen.

Finally, I find it hard to trust much of anything anyone tries to get me to stick in my arm, or swallow anymore 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Double

edit on 4-4-2023 by BlueJacket because: Double post

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 4-4-2023 by BlueJacket because: Good lord sorry

link   

edit on 4-4-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

boy i bet this is pissin ol billy microsoft eugenics gates off. what he and zee bug master gonna do if all the useless eaters get a hold of these pills.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

edit cause of the bugs
edit on 4-4-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This sounds awful to me, I can’t imagine living over 100* years. Sh”t the last 3 have been awful.

Playing God never ends well!

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

We can barely cope emotionally and spiritually with the time we have.

Can you imagine the endless grief when we discover that people living longer means enduring their baggage longer?

And it should go without saying that there's more to life than 'looking' a certain way... which seems to be the focus of this marketing piece. Brought to us by a company which gets all its real money from Big Pharma.

Can you imagine outliving all of your friends, colleagues and possibly your children. No thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anything forced vs nature isn't good, in my opinion. Letting a species evolve to live longer naturally over long periods of time is how it's supposed to go.
Giving a "monkey" that's generally got 80 years at best in it a sudden boost to 150-200 years without letting the species and mind evolve into itself is a disaster waiting to happen.
Humans just aren't ready to live any longer.
Patience.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
At sixty seven, I am seeing too much change in the wrong direction in society here in America now. I sure the hell don't want to live another fifty years worrying someone will inappropriately take what I say and twist it into what they want to believe I am saying. I grew up believing that telling the truth was good, now everyone expects everyone to be lying or covering something up. It is like people in the country are now just actors who think deceiving others is necessary.

I would rather not be around more than twenty years more.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Wow...

How does this have 92 Flags?

I have heard this is why the FDA is trying to ban NMN

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

check out this thread,

752 flags and 700 stars, got to be a record.

xuenchen's best thread yet

link   

I can just imagine Biden wanting to make it mandatory for every American to start taking them. Social Security retirement age goes up to 100, and there will be more sheeple to make pretty things for the 1%'rs.

link   

I can just imagine Biden wanting to make it mandatory for every American to start taking them. Social Security retirement age goes up to 100, and there will be more sheeple to make pretty things for the 1%'rs.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Placeholder. The subscribe function appears to be down. Hopefully this will bookmark it for later.

🍻

S F

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

When will this be available? I would off course want it for elderly loved ones

top topics

<<   2 >>

join