It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Shows Fully Vaccinated Will Lose 25 Years From Life Span

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
One of the top insurance research analysts in the country has discovered that the fully vaccinated have significantly reduced their life spans. Josh Stirling made the discovery when analyzing life insurance and disability data from the past few years. Using this data as well as data from the CDC, he discovered the number of vaccinations directly correlates to a greater increase in mortality. He found the exact same trend in UK data (ONS), as well as German data. This also shows up when examining fertility data. Stirling has discovered the same patterns as Ed Dowd, the portfolio manager who previously used his skills in data analysis to yield huge profits for BlackRock. For both Dowd and Stirling, finding this pattern is like childs play compared to predicting trends in more complex economic systems.

Those who have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with mRNA shots will lose 25 years of their life expectancy, a bombshell new study has revealed.

Researchers analyzed government data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Cleveland Clinic Data, and insurance company risk assessment data.

The analysis uncovered a disturbing trend showing life spans plummeting in those who had multiple doses of the shots.

The latest Cleveland Clinic Data and the latest US data were analyzed by Josh Stirling, founder of Insurance Collaboration to Save Lives and former #1 ranked Insurance Analyst.

The damage to health caused by each vaccine dose does not lessen over time as it appears to continue indefinitely.

The study found that someone who’s had 4 or 5 shots and is 30 years old today can now expect to live to 55 at the oldest.

If you use the number of people who are vaccinated, the different proportions of the United States and the different categories, and you apply the experience from the United Kingdom to the United States, you end up concluding that we are probably having about 20 per cent additional mortality as a result of the vaccine, which if those numbers hung true, would be 600,000 deaths a year in the United States.

SOURCE
edit on 3-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not unbelievable.

Now watch all countries force their citizens to work until age 75 before being eligible for retirement.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So just saying...

You and others have said 1000 times that there is no long term data on the vaccine and so correctly suggested it should had never been mandated, true. But, now you are suggesting you have long term data that "someone who’s had 4 or 5 shots and is 30 years old today can now expect to live to 55 at the oldest."

Interesting...

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Rather terrifying when your wife is fully vaxxed and you're both in your 60's. Second line? Pray she got saline all 3 times.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It would be interesting to see if Dagle was right with the amount of information coming in . By now it should be possible to correlate trends. If they were right then the economic outlook does not look too hot. It is obvious that something different and unprecedented is happening. but again is it happening in China and Russia as well?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think this is a better source, for those that are interested.

www.lifesitenews.com...

A highly acclaimed insurance analyst reported that “the best statistics we have” reveal those who accepted the experimental gene-base COVID vaccine “have a 26% higher mortality rate,” including 49% for those under 50, and 145% for those who accepted just one dose of a two-dose regimen.

Josh Stirling from “Insurance Collaboration to Save Lives” presented at U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson’s roundtable discussion yesterday titled COVID-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work and Possible Causes of Injuries.

edit on 0530202300000030bMon, 03 Apr 2023 21:56:05 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, I do not believe that this vaccine and it's technology should have been approved, but I cannot tell if this determination of a lost twenty five years of life is true either. We will not know until five years go by if it is a relevant assertion.

I am glad I could not take the vaccine because of problems with past vaccines causing problems. I have had the covid most likely three times already with the only one actually I tested for being the third case, but I had an unusual disease twice before that and the wife tested positive...I just quarantined, I did not go to the doctor or testing location to get the test those two times. The god awful taste of food those first two times along with the symptoms that matched the disease makes me sure I had it along with the wife. My case was quite a bit less severe than my wife's disease, but the symptoms matched hers except in the first two cases, she lost her sense of taste where I just had foods taste like that rotted Norwegean or swedish fish my dad and uncles used to eat when I was between eight and eleven years old....whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger was their philosophy. I think I would rather starve than eat fish like that if things got real bad.

Will have gotten this virus three times in the past...three different kinds...alpha, Delta, and omicron probably...effect my lifespan too? The covid virus has the spike protein too. This is something we should all think about.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Rather terrifying when your wife is fully vaxxed and you're both in your 60's. Second line? Pray she got saline all 3 times.

I would be surprised to make it another 25 years anyway.

With the way this world is going, I pray that I don't.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hmmmm... this sounds like the possible ADE issue previously identified.

IgG4 Antibodies After Repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

www.abovetopsecret.com...

alexberenson.substack.com...

By now, you have probably heard about the Science Immunology paper showing that people who have received mRNA Covid vaccines produce more of an unusual antibody called IgG4 over time. A number of mRNA skeptics, including me, wrote about it last week.

But the reasons why the paper is so troubling may still not be clear. So here’s a (with luck) digestible explanation, starting with what is probably the most important question: what’s the worst-case scenario?

1: What’s the worst-case scenario?

Glad you asked.

The worst-case scenario: the mRNA shots lead to a doom loop, robbing vaccinated people of a crucial immune system tool against the coronavirus in a way that worsens with each new infection.

Thus, over time, the average severity of Covid infections will increase. People will take longer to get better once they’re infected. Hospitalizations and deaths will rise. The health-care system will come under worsening strain.

Oh, and some people may suffer nasty autoimmune side effects too, including pancreatitis, kidney disease, and even aneurysms.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD) is a newly classified, immunological condition. It involves potentially multi-organ inflammation and fibrosis, characterized (in most cases) by elevated serum IgG4 levels and presenting as tissue edema with fibrosis and marked inflammatory infiltration of IgG4-positive plasma cells. IgG4-RD constitutes a number of conditions previously classified separately according to the organ affected, therefore, it occurs in various forms: autoimmune pancreatitis type 1 (AIP1), Mikulicz’s disease (MD), dacryoadenitis, sclerosing cholangitis, lymphadenopathy, and – less commonly – retroperitoneal fibrosis, Riedel’s thyroiditis, sclerosing sialadenitis (Kuttner’s tumor), and interstitial lung or kidney disease.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So just saying...

You and others have said 1000 times that there is no long term data on the vaccine and so correctly suggested it should had never been mandated, true. But, now you are suggesting you have long term data that "someone who’s had 4 or 5 shots and is 30 years old today can now expect to live to 55 at the oldest."

Interesting...

As time goes on the pendulum is shifting rapidly away from the covidian extremism and the truth is getting exposed. Denilism won't change that, and it has barely even gotten started.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Insurance companies will have better data. And they study disability and death rates/causes excessively. Not only are death rates up in many, many countries, so are disability rates. From OneAmerica:

www.thecentersquare.com... 6725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877.

edit on 2030202300000030bMon, 03 Apr 2023 22:10:20 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think this is looking like it is happening.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wow, look at the articles on their home page. What a piece of sensationalist work, lol. They'll have you believing anything if you want to. Funny, I never heard of these guys.

A lot of stuff on Hillary Clinton which is odd. I guess that's still popular in the right crowd even though shes a nothing burger and irrelevant.

Article about Marjorie Green Taylor, article about Tucker Carlson, some Clinton ones which stick out, lil bit of anti-Biden. Americans now more likely to vote for Trump, who would've thought they'd slide that in there.

Unfortunately, I take this article with a grain of salt which might take 20 years off my life. People who are into this conspiracy will react with approval though, thats who it's made for. Hey, as long as you're keeping them happy as a content provider your hobby is secure.
edit on CDT10Mon, 03 Apr 2023 22:20:22 -050000000004b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Have Life Insurance companies filed for price/premium increases? That's how you can tell if life expectancy really is significantly decreasing.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

As time goes on the pendulum is shifting rapidly away from the covidian extremism and the truth is getting exposed. Denilism won't change that, and it has barely even gotten started.

But here you are making claims long before the long-term data is there, so what makes you any different than the other side pushing their crap?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I keep seeing vaccinated people having to dodge metal object flying towards the site of the vaccine.

One lady caught a butter knife right to the bicep in Waffle House the other night, crazy.

I keep seeing people coughing up blood clots or dropping dead.

Fact- one in ten people who got the vaccine has either lost their life or their penis.

Fact- the NWO made a “medicine” to genocide gullible libtards so the contrarians who challenge them will be all that remains.

Fact- the vaccine instantly gives you ass burgers.

Fact- President Trump did not do warpspeed or cause inflation.

Fact- bitchute

edit on 3-4-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Well if you both die before your 90s then I guess v1rtu0s0 is correct...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I do believe most got a saline.

edit on 3-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I do believe most got a saline.

They’re still going to die 25 years early.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I keep seeing vaccinated people having to dodge metal object flying towards the site of the vaccine.

Why oh why isn't gold magnetic... Its like God has a sense of humor.

Fact- one in ten people who got the vaccine has either lost their life or their penis.

Just think if men reported that they gained an inch with each shot... There would be a vaccine shortage today...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join