It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light Hires ‘Transgender’ Dylan Mulvaney to Sell Beer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Looks like a popular beer is branding from "King" of Beers to "Queen" of Beers or maybe even ?______? !!!

Bud Light in new blue cans too !!

OhOh they have a new spokesperson who is not really a real medical transgender.

Good collector item if production is "Limited" 😎

Bud Light Hires ‘Transgender’ Dylan Mulvaney to Sell Beer

The executives who sell Bud Light beer to ordinary Americans have picked a new spokesman: Dylan Mulvaney, the former gay man who is now pretending to be a woman.

Mulvaney said:

This month I celebrated my day 365 of womanhood and Bud Light sent me possibly the best gift ever — A can with my face on it!

Check out my Instagram story to see how you can enjoy March Madness with Bud Light and maybe win some money too.

Love ya. Cheers! Go Team! Whatever team you love, I love too!

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hopefully "Go woke, go broke" applies here...

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I’ve known a lot of Bud Light die hards in my time. I can honestly say that Budweiser will go broke over this. None of those people would have anything to do with the confused trans movement.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

so many transgender threads. you can start to suspect that it's all about hidden desires. sigmund freud would have been fun reviewing this!

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

so many transgender threads. you can start to suspect that it's all about hidden desires. sigmund freud would have been fun reviewing this!

Yeah strange ain't it 🧐

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I can honestly say that Budweiser will go broke over this.

AB InBev owns half the beer companies in the world, sadly they aren't going anywhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I can honestly say that Budweiser will go broke over this.

AB InBev owns half the beer companies in the world, sadly they aren't going anywhere.

You’re probably right. They really did strike out with this one, though. Barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Respectfully, on a week when a transgender kills 6, it's gonna happen.

Not to mention this is a subject those wishing harm to America would highlight over and over.

Regardless with an estimated 1.6 million TGs in America who cares one way or the other?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Pretend beer sold by a pretend woman.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The definition of tone deaf. Cross dresser goes on a rampage killing six people at a Christian school. Fellow cross dressers rush to defend the murderer and even demand that her "manifesto" not be released. Cross dressers call (even before the mass murder event) for violence against anyone who won't participate in their mental illness ...

And it's everyone else who has "a problem."

i think you're projecting.

:
edit on 2023 4 02 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Too bad that I don't drink that swill so that I could boycott it.

But, if any beer was gonna be the beer of Dylan Mulvaney, it'd be Bud Lite.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
TPTB will keep pushing the LGBTQ movement as long as there are people willing to fight over it, while the destruction of liberty and rights goes unnoticed.

The day people quit fighting each other and unite over systemic oppression is the day world leaders and politicians will scramble for their bunkers and safe places.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
TPTB will keep pushing the LGBTQ movement as long as there are people willing to fight over it, while the destruction of liberty and rights goes unnoticed.

The day people quit fighting each other and unite over systemic oppression is the day world leaders and politicians will scramble for their bunkers and safe places.

NO.

The breaking down of normal, healthy society is part of the process.

You don't defeat a cancer by ignoring the cancer or getting along with the cancer.

This is a cancer. And like a cancer, it will not be appeased by making peace; it will not stop until ti destroys the body politic.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So I'm confused as to who this is selling to?

Women aren't going to buy it. Dylan already is insulting to us, and I can't see how the usual Bud drinker is going to be all excited to see that trying to sell him beer.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So I'm confused as to who this is selling to?

Women aren't going to buy it. Dylan already is insulting to us, and I can't see how the usual Bud drinker is going to be all excited to see that trying to sell him beer.

This is what I'm wondering too. Who is their target consumer?

The only thing I can figure is that it's more pre-emptive than proactive. Anheuser Busch doesn't want to be canceled, so they make some woke promos with a woke icon.

AB probably figures as long as it's not outright offensive or insulting to "normies," they'll just ignore it.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I haven't drank Bud Lite since I lived in the barracks. It's piss water.

But yeah, I think they really lost sight of their audience on this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I haven't drank Bud Lite since I lived in the barracks. It's piss water.

But yeah, I think they really lost sight of their audience on this one.

Maybe the idea is to demonstrate who offensive their product tastes with the offensive level of the spokesperson?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How to Destroy ANY Business and go Bankrupt in Just 60 Seconds .................Go WOKE.....You Dumb Fooks......
edit on 2-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join