It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I don't how you got that I'm a proponent of taking 12 year olds away from their family, but I'm not. The system is already dangerously skewed.

edit on 25-3-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: infolurker

I haven't read the bill, and don't have any idea it's chance of passing.

But I do know that untrained CPS case workers can take a kid away with the snap of their fingers

You stated a fact here, if you were really interested you would have inserted an opinion.

Why didn't you?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Only reason some kids these days are gender confused is due to groomers telling them you can be any gender you want. Where did all this come from, any foreign countries pushing this crap in America.

Seems like a California Democrat wants to fu*k around and find out what some parents will do, when you take their kids away from them.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

But I do know that untrained CPS case workers can take a kid away with the snap of their fingers

You stated a fact here, if you were really interested you would have inserted an opinion.

Why didn't you?

I know the system is dangerously skewed from personal experience and horrific antidotal stories.

Like this one in the news right now. Black family’s five children forcibly taken by child services after minor traffic stop in Tennessee

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You are fools if you think this would just be used for trans issues.

Preteens and teens are still very susceptible to manipulation.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker so they are going to take a bunch of sexually confused children and house them together with social workers? Sounds like a predator set this scenario up. Truly scary.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

But I do know that untrained CPS case workers can take a kid away with the snap of their fingers if a kid says they're afraid to go home for some reason, if a neighbor, a law enforcement officer, a teacher, especially if a doctor or therapist makes a serious enough report. I'm pretty sure it's that way in almost every state.

One reason why many don’t support democrat “big government” agendas. They lead to ideas and eventually can lead to actions like this.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Its unconstitutional.

But that doesn't really matter to the evil left.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

One reason why many don’t support democrat “big government” agendas. They lead to ideas and eventually can lead to actions like this.

Is the OP a Democrat? Because in another similar threads, the OP and their sympathizers support parents that do support their kid's transition having their kids removed from the home.

I think the government and nosy busy bodies should stay out of other people's medical decisions.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Couldn’t say and seems irrelevant to discuss the author of the OP in response to my comment.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: litterbaux

I don't how you got that I'm a proponent of taking 12 year olds away from their family, but I'm not. The system is already dangerously skewed.

Are you a democrat? Maybe that’s why?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Several years ago I dated a woman who was a Clerk for a Judge. I took her to lunch one day. At a nearby table, there were three women who worked for Children and Youth Services. We overheard one woman bragging about how she had a newborn removed from it's Mother because of a grudge from high school.

My friend looked at me and asked if I heard that and I told her that I had. She took me to the Judge that she worked for and I verified what she said. There was an investigation and the child was returned to the Mother along with a cash settlement from the County. All three of the women lost their jobs, but, were able to get the same job in one of the adjoining counties.

There's no oversight to this. What Judge is going to not sign an order for removal of a child if the Judge is told that the child's life is in jeopardy? What Judge is going to verify anything about this, if it's going to have the caseworker's Union supporting his opponent in the next election?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It's Republicans, all across the nation, that are writing and passing legislation that's taking away parental rights, not Democrats.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
California should the last state to be allowed to take children away from loving parents and into a system that is nothing but cartel of pedos putting this kid into prostitution networks.

I guess they need more fresh meat for the siclos with money that buy the children for sex.

Hollywood is well know for having this type of sexual sickos.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's Republicans, all across the nation, that are writing and passing legislation that's taking away parental rights, not Democrats.

What the right to convert that little boy into the girl you knew you should have .... just like Jazz.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, one antidotal story from a reality TV show should set the policy to take away parental rights of all parents to make decisions in the bet interest of their child's?

I don't it's right for states to force kids to transition back based on antidotal stories.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
12 to 15 yr olds are notoriously rebellious with their parents, it’s their way of developing autonomy. This ridiculous proposal is a recipe for disaster and yet another way to tear apart families. This gender bender ideology may be all the rage right now, but I suspect 99% of kids will grow out of this phase and embrace their biological genders. That poor kid Jazz is mess now, “she” now claims to be uncomfortable in “her” body now and has become obese, very sad. 😢

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So Yes, you’re a democrat. Explains all your confusion on the issue here. Unfortunate to see this level of delusion. Republicans aren’t writing California laws to allow therapists to take children as young as 12 away from the parents and turn them over to the state and their doctors.

I think you’d struggle to cite one law republicans have written and enacted that take away parental rights. Since you claim they are all across the country doing it I’m sure you can find some current ones in the past 2 years even. Maybe you should author a thread on it, or maybe stop making false hyperbolic statements to justify your fragile world view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join