It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-transitioned girl sues hospital system over breast-removal surgery at age 13

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: JAGStorm

that's my take too. I didn't fully consider transitioning until my 20's despite having the inkling that I was supposed to be a boy since I was young. Unfortunately, I have a previous health condition that won't allow me to do HRT, but i'm still planning on the surgeries down the line

You have my sympathy, and I hope you are able to find the mental help you obviously need before permanently disfiguring your body.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The direction the trans movement is headed: "If they can consent to a sex change at 13 they can consent to other things..."

Guaranteed. It's coming.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Guaranteed. It's coming.

Of course, it is. The introduction of "minor attracted" as acceptable, is just an extension of where we are going. Ask yourself, why are adults obsessed with giving children puberty blockers? Keep people pre-pubescent?

Sorry, had another transphobic thought when calculating the consequences of all this.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The kids know, man. They just know.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Whenever I hear about this stuff it is hard to believe it is even true.

I can't begin to explain how stupid this is, it's infuriating if you think about it too much.

To give a developing mind drug's that block natural hormonal processes is completely insane, and terrible and awful and evil.

It just blows my mind what this world has come to and I can't even begin with the self mutilation.
edit on 21-3-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: flice

As I've said, how's it a lack of parenting skills?
Yes I know there are parents who are raising their children to be "gender neutral". When it comes to those parents, i agree with you.
As I previously mentioned, how are Parents, who are told that their child has a problem, who take their child to "professionals" and follow the advice that they are given, lacking in parental skills?

Once the options of permanently mind altering drugs and mutilation are presented.....

It should be common sense for any parent to know that doctor is crazy and this is very wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think all this Trans nonsense for kids is about organ harvesting. I think they are taking these organs and grafting them onto people who want them. I honest to God think these monsters pushing this stuff are making money selling these organs

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

God created two genders. Democrats created the other 79.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
These sick doctors chopped her up at age 13

Yes, your reading that right. 13 and they conned her and her parents into a double mastectomy. This is just sickness and pure greed. I really hope these lawsuits start making an impact on this disgusting practice.

De-transitioned teen girl sues hospital system over breast-removal surgery at age 13, lawsuit accuses doctors of 'intentional fraud' about transition

www.theblaze.com...

A de-transitioned teen is suing a hospital system over doctors removing her breasts when she was only 13 years old.

Layla Jane is an 18-year-old biological female who began to identify as transgender at age 11. Jane desired to transition to a male at that time. Initially, doctors at the Kaiser Permanente hospital system denied her transition hormones until she turned 16 years old. However, doctors quickly changed course and approved Jane for cross-sex hormones. At age 12, Jane was put through the "torment" of testosterone hormones and puberty blockers.

At age 13, doctors approved and carried out a double mastectomy on Jane.

Jane wrote on Twitter, "Mind boggling to me that a doctor signed off on a double mastectomy for me before I had taken a sex ed course. I barely started 8th grade, I was 13."
This transition crap is out of control

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: infolurker

good she should sue her parents as well.

And who gets sued for brainwashing the parents ...

Nobody.

You can't sue stupidity, it's not a living person.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The daughter of Angelina Jolie was being raised as a boy. I don't think she ever did puberty blockers, thankfully. She did have hip surgery which is a mystery what that was about.Now she went girly girl and is beautiful and looks happy as can be. I've said for years that the A listers in Hollywood are forced into devil worship and child sacrifice and this is one avenue they undertake. They offe rup their children to ritual sexual abuse. Moloch was all about child sacrifice and they practice that today.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Wrong thread
edit on 22-3-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Opps

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

And who gets sued for brainwashing the parents ...

No one. The "parents" were adults, the 13 year old was not.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Holy cow, great day-in-mornin'!! That was Great✌️😎!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The amount of legitimate trans people is very small and most of those simply want to live their lives. A small amount of that small amount is very vocal in trying to recruit others. Kids are very easily influenced and they know this and they tell us if a 5 year old boy comes and tells you he's a girl we should make a big deal out of it and start transitioning him. Now I'm not some caveman who enforces strict gender roles my 5 year old plays with dolls, trucks, sometimes plays dress up with his girl cousin. Despite what activist say this doesn't mean he's trans. And even if they are questiong at 8, 9 10 years old 99% of the time once puberty and sex hormones hit these people will completely change. We have like I dunno 250,000 thousand years of observation on this. That's actual science repeated observation and repeatable results. Despite what people tell you science cannot and will not be based on feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join