It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fine Them A Million $ For Not Wearing The LGBTQIA+ Pride Jersey!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Since the repeal of the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 the media has become another branch of the government, albeit covertly. Without media propaganda we wouldn't be where we are today.

Replacing religion was too daunting of a task, so they bastardized it to fast track the process, and it's been hugely successful. Being LGBTQ has gone from fighting for acceptance to a political movement to expand a fringe group to a major voting block, with all the polarization needed to keep people divided and the focus away from what our representatives are doing behind the scenes to redefine 'democracy' for the complete transfer of wealth and power from the many to the few.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

2 Thessalonians 2:9–12 — The New International Version (NIV)

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well as a gay guy myself, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, no one should be forced to wear a pride color thing or whatever, but on the other hand, it's too bad they think it's the end of the world. I'd leave it at: if you want to wear it, go ahead, if you don't, then don't and let the chips fall where they may. I am myself irritated by the Christian thing, "Oh it's my religion," which I don't buy for a minute. There were gay Christian marriages as far back as 150 to 500 AD - not many, but they were there.

On the third hand, you can't legislate acceptance, and WHO CARES if you don't want to wear the pride colors or whatever? Not me.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
What's the point of following any religion if mans' interpretation of 'God's Word' keeps changing to fit the economic and social times? That's like changing the laws of gravity, telling us it doesn't and hasn't ever existed; science had it all wrong.

Which path is organized religion leading us down? And why are we following this 'higher authority' when they keep changing the rules?

That question is actually part of the problem. It's not Christians changing the word of God, but men (and of COURSE women) being influenced by Satan. Organized religion is blamed for far too much when the blame should be put squarely on Satan. Satan hates God and wants to be the man on top. He never will be, but that doesn't stop him from trying and trying over and over.

I could ask the question, "Why are you still paying income tax when lots of people keep saying not to?" You don't listen to bad advice or it just might get you in trouble, that's why. Learn to analyze advice and pick the good stuff.

Don't blame the barrel for one or two bad apples.

TCB

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

What's the point of following any religion if mans' interpretation of 'God's Word' keeps changing to fit the economic and social times? That's like changing the laws of gravity, telling us it doesn't and hasn't ever existed; science had it all wrong.

Which path is organized religion leading us down? And why are we following this 'higher authority' when they keep changing the rules?

Organized religion is blamed for far too much when the blame should be put squarely on Satan.

TCB

Organized religion has been highjacked by satan, so where does the blame lie then?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

It's about power.

It's about forcing people to do what they otherwise would not, and yes, it is about religion in the sense that the LGBT activists chose a symbol of the religion for themselves in the rainbow. And they want to be celebrated with approval for their lifestyle, not just tolerated.

I'm not about to stop anyone from being what they're going to be, but I don't want to be asked to go along with it as if I approve. And that goes for everything in life. You do you and leave me out of it. So long as you aren't hurting someone else, then fine, but that doesn't mean you get to force me to play along with you if I'm not of a mind to, but this is where we are.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Organized religion has been highjacked by satan, so where does the blame lie then?

Why do you keep saying "organized religion" instead of "Christianity?" We're talking about two different things. Which one do you want to talk about? All I know about is Christianity, which hasn't been "highjacked" by anybody. Satan can't lay a finger on Christianity, so you should be aware of that and adjust your complaints.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's about forcing people to do what they otherwise would not, and yes, it is about religion in the sense that the LGBT activists chose a symbol of the religion for themselves in the rainbow.

And they stole the symbol from a real religion to boot! That's the first strike against them. God gave the rainbow as a sign to Noah that it would not flood again like it did for him. And these non-talented hacks come along and can't even come up with their own symbol and have to steal somebody else's. I swear. The next time I see one of their rainbows, I'm gonna draw an ark underneath it to remind them of their theft.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
wonder if like the guy in Philly his jersey's will sell out, hope these guys that stand on their own two feet get a cut of the jersey sales.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Let them take it to the extreme, from up there it plunges down very deep, with all the consequences for this very tiny bout loud (MSM agenda) minority. The harder they try whatever, the more it will backfire at them and at the end nobody ever supported this agenda and everybody was from the very beginning in the resistance...

I can look only at the german perspective and here these "rainbow people" are allowed everything meanwhile a hetero couple is allowed. TThey can marry, they can adopt kids, they can around as whatever they feel today and the more freedom and rights you give them, the louder they scream for more.

But what else do they want, they are up to 3, 4, 5% of the population but behave as if they were 95, 96, 97% of the population. Everybody should do and think and behave as they do and everybody else is, guess what, homophob and a nazi, what else...

What else do they want, they have their clubs, their bars, their own "carnivals", their own sports clubs, their own whatever, they isolate themselves from the rest of society, want everything only for themselves and their kind and the rest should nod obediently and find it all good. Will work for a while but then it will go straight downhill for the rainbow people and their supporters.

Let them take it to the extreme because:

After very tight comes very loose or better broken!

Don´t get me wrong, i don´t care about peoples sexuality, everyone should be happy and satisfied as it suits him or her. But they, these rainbow people, want to force me to make me care about their sexuality. I know enough gay people but these gay people are pretty normal people, no "rainbow people", most of them want nothing to do with this LGBetc agenda at all, they don´t run around all day and night and tell everybody who didn´t ask that they are gay and how special they are because of it and how wonderful it is and all that. They don´t take part in these gay carnivals like cristopher street day, they don´t visit "only LGBetc" etablissments, they don´t hang around with only LGBetc or gay people. They don´t scream for more when they already have anything. They simply want to be left alone and live their lives as everybody else, without being pushed into focus by these rainbow people. Without being hyped as something special because they know they simply aren´t special only because of their sexuality.

It´s this foreign, NGO and by "politics" and MSM driven agenda, part of the great transformation. It´s the same BS like with everything else meanwhile: You are with our crude ideas or you are the enemy, nazi etc. It´s the same BS like with Corona, the jabs, refugees, ukraine, climate and so on and on and on. It´s always a tiny minority that tries to dictate the majority how the majority has to think and to live. Only because the mighty agenda pushers have the power over the MSM.

Let them take it to the extreme, at the end these agenda driven rainbow people will dig the grave for their own agenda.
You can only poke around with a stick in an anthill until the huge number of ants is fed up with the penetrating poker around!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The problem is that sex formerly was something in the bedroom. Remember when that was the thing - Stay out of my bedroom!

Of course, winning the right to do what you want in the bedroom just means you get to do things in private. There is nothing else special about you that separates you from anyone else. If the only difference is how you carry on in the bedroom, then no one knows one way or the other because most of us keep the bedroom in the bedroom. That's how society remains more or less polite. There is the occasional wink or nod to the bedroom here and there, but mostly we keep the bedroom in the bedroom.

In order to show how special they are and show off those rights, the bedroom had to become public and that's where we are - with the bedroom out in the open as a lifestyle now for all the world to see and for them to demand all the world approve of and join in with.

Isn't it so much better?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's the Communist Party Playbook. It started in the 60's and is still going on today.

www.ethanallen.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why do you keep saying "organized religion" instead of "Christianity?" We're talking about two different things. Which one do you want to talk about? All I know about is Christianity, which hasn't been "highjacked" by anybody. Satan can't lay a finger on Christianity, so you should be aware of that and adjust your complaints.

I associate Christianity as a belief system; each sect has been organized with their own doctrine for you to believe in. To belong to a church is to join an organization, which is completely different than spirituality, which is a personal relationship with the Creator.

I could start saying 'religious organization' if that would make you feel better.

If you look into any of the churches you'd have to be willfully blind not to see systemic corruption. I don't disparage the good people that feel the need for church membership, but rotten apples are filling the pews faster than true followers of Christ, in my personal experience.

It really seems to bother you that I have little good to say about religious organizations and the big money pit/den of inequity I see them as, and I'm sorry for that. Obviously, my experience (73+ years) is vastly different than yours. Heck, the pastor leading the church in our small town (500 people) is a registered sex offender.

I think the power churches hold is what bothers me the most; even though there are good people inside Satan is still at the helm and is doing a good job of co-opting followers without their realization. They don't all make the news unless dead bodies are discovered.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is it the new social religion, nobody should be forced to wear anything.
Imagine Jews that didn't want to wear a swastikas' pin in the early years of the Nazi regime.

I know people will scream that is different......but is it, this is a very slippery slope of social control being foisted on people.
I can accept and work with individual people no problem, it doesn't mean we must accept and support the totality of the global ideology and where it is pushing us too.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Thank the founders for the 2A. If not, we might find ourselves on the wrong side of these new Nazis. They are militant and I expect them to try to legalize full on child rape at some point in the near future. They are already saying kids can make their own gender bender decisions and parents should not know. Its not too far off where they will say "parents don't need to know if I am buggering little Johnny in the janitors closet."

You know, they scoffed when many of us said "gay marriage is a bridge to far." "They will not stop there, it is the slippery slope." Well hate to say it, but told you so..

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The right wing conservatives in here still dont get it.

Freedom of speech is not the same thing as complete freedom of consequence.

Society is a real thing. If 60% of society thinks and feels one way, and you belong to the 40% who bieves the other way...

Theres social repercussions for public behavior.

I applaud people for standing their ground. Dont want to wear a rainbow jersey? Exercise your right! Go ahead I support you, dont wear it! Be strong and stand on your beliefs I love it.

I also equally love and respect the non-legal consequences that come from that descision. Including the media calling you lut for not doing it,.public shaming by the majority, paycit/fine from the team... Etc.

Everything operating exactly as it was built. Society is more than just laws, its laws and customs. Social customs change over time. Its what we call culture, and culture has consequence just as legality has consequence.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It's about forcing people to do what they otherwise would not, and yes, it is about religion in the sense that the LGBT activists chose a symbol of the religion for themselves in the rainbow.

And they stole the symbol from a real religion to boot! That's the first strike against them. God gave the rainbow as a sign to Noah that it would not flood again like it did for him. And these non-talented hacks come along and can't even come up with their own symbol and have to steal somebody else's. I swear. The next time I see one of their rainbows, I'm gonna draw an ark underneath it to remind them of their theft.

there is in part, the reason they co opted the rainbow, for their evil. what better symbol for a great sin, than the symbol of the promise God made not to destroy the world for such evil, and evil acts.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The irony is thick. Progressives who think they hate Nazis act exactly like Nazis when confronted with anything they don't like.

They literally want to fine, jail, and expel everyone different from them. And they actually think that's "enlightened."

Most closed-minded people on the planet today.
Im not a fan of religion at all , but agree with you 100% . Just remember that there is a huge fascist contagion in the MAGA & QAnon crowds as well .

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

One of them should claim he's Muslim.

It's too late for that, but someone should and then watch the head explosions.
Bingo , progressive EU countries are finding out the hard way that appeasing the Muslim faith over others is extremely dangerous. Thats why Fascism/Nazisim is on the rise all throughout the EU .
One radical group always gives rise to another one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join