It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37 year-old woman from the UK develops a lump after Covid-19 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Straight to the point. Is this cancer related to her Covid-19 vaccine? It's not an easy question to answer. We know that the mRNA products are responsible for a range of serious and life threatening conditions as well as death.

The mRNA 'vaccines' can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, autoimmune disorders, severe allergic reactions, and other conditions.

According to Dr Ryan Cole the Covid-19 shots can cause serious damage to arteries, also cause serious damage to various organs, suppress the immune system, and cause cancers as the spike protein binds to the P53 gene that suppresses tumors.

www.naturalnews.com...#

According to Dr William Makis MD

makismd.substack.com...

This is not normal behavior for cervical cancer and I believe this to be yet another example of “turbo cancer” or rapidly progressive cancer due to severe immune system damage from COVID-19 vaccination.

And yet, according to her story, she went from finding a lump to having it metastasize within 3 months while she was waiting for her treatment to start, then it returned a few months after her treatments were completed and metastasized throughout her body.

Symptomatic cervical cancers do NOT behave this way

The story is covered in the mainstream newspapers that argue the woman has been misdiagnosed twice as doctors and medics thought the symptoms she experienced was due to the Covid-19 jab.

www.coventrytelegraph.net...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

From Dr William Makis substack

A 37 year old UK mom finds a "lump" after COVID-19 vaccine - it turns out to be a turbo cervical cancer leaving her with months to live

This is a horrific story of a 37 year old UK woman who developed a lump after COVID-19 vaccination
Katie Pritchard, a 37 year old mom of two went to her family doctor after finding a lump and was told it might have been a side effect of her COVID-19 vaccine.

She was misdiagnosed twice before doctors determined she had cervical cancer. After she was initially diagnosed, Katie was forced to wait an agonizing three months for her treatment to begin, by which point the cancer had spread.

She began five weeks of grueling radiotherapy, chemotherapy and brachytherapy in April last year and was told the treatment had been a success.

But tragically, in December, after undergoing further scans, she received the devastating news that the cancer had returned and she was given just months to live.

At the start of this year, Katie was diagnosed with lung, shoulder, spine, and pelvic cancer and started palliative chemotherapy three weeks

Do you think her cancer is related to her Covid-19 vaccination? It was the Pfizer mRNA product in this case.
edit on 3-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
100%, they put genes in that suppress the tumor suppressor p53 gene. The put genes in it that effect LINE-1 that effects fertility and god knows what else.
edit on 3-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Work tried to tell me I had to get a booster before traveling oversea's, immediately looked on their consular website and saw I just needed a pcr test prior to departure.

Talked to my boss he said no worries then, its insanity to keep getting these shots without additional data, enough questions have been raised that we should be pausing till data is clarified.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Work tried to tell me I had to get a booster before traveling oversea's, immediately looked on their consular website and saw I just needed a pcr test prior to departure.

Talked to my boss he said no worries then, its insanity to keep getting these shots without additional data, enough questions have been raised that we should be pausing till data is clarified.

Is this insanity still going on with some of the employers? Most employers and managers are completely irrelevant and scientifically illiterate. I wonder how on Earth they can demand from their employees to get injected with these products.
edit on 3-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Or is it completely unrelated?

Assuming you think these ronies shots are causing untold misery, you'd still need more than one example to say it's causing tumors.
There will be some overlap, there are enough reasons people are dying from tumors...

So far the ronies shots are only causing people to die from heart failure, strokes, and other blood related issues.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Assuming you think these ronies shots are causing untold misery, you'd still need more than one example to say it's causing tumors.
There will be some overlap, there are enough reasons people are dying from tumors...

So far the ronies shots are only causing people to die from heart failure, strokes, and other blood related issues.

They're causing an explosion in fast growing cancers.

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I am sure I can find plenty of stories of cancer post vaccination. In the opening page I am referencing Dr Ryan Cole who has given an explanation about how the spike protein binds to the P53 gene that suppresses tumors. In addition in one of his talks there is discussion about finding free spike protein in cancer cells. Which is itself a very interesting topic for discussion related to the conversation here.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Once again... Robert Malone in July 2021, stated how he was privy to documentation that showed during clinical trials, they would observe the lipid carriers of the vaccine collect in the ovaries of mice.

I think Robert Malone should not only be exhonorated but also receive wide and public appologies from ALL media.

And this is big fat example of why we should NEVER trust fact checkers.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
I am sure I can find plenty of stories of cancer post vaccination.

Considering ~18,000,000 people per year get diagnosed with cancer, of course you can!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Once again... Robert Malone in July 2021, stated how he was privy to documentation that showed during clinical trials, they would observe the lipid carriers of the vaccine collect in the ovaries of mice.

I think Robert Malone should not only be exhonorated but also receive wide and public appologies from ALL media.

And this is big fat example of why we should NEVER trust fact checkers.

Absolutely!

Fact checkers?! Nobody trusts them apart from the vaccine apologists and defenders of big pharma.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Considering ~18,000,000 people per year get diagnosed with cancer, of course you can!

But that's not the issue. As I wasn't looking for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Do you think her cancer is related to her Covid-19 vaccination?

Probably not , in fact probably the opposite.

Vaccination against COVID-19 is critical for immuno-compromised individuals, including patients with cancer. Systemic reactogenicity, a manifestation of the innate immune response to vaccines, occurs in up to 69% of patients following vaccination with RNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. Tumor regression can occur following an intense immune-inflammatory response and novel strategies to treat cancer rely on manipulating the host immune system. Here, we report spontaneous regression of metastatic salivary gland myoepithelial carcinoma in a patient who experienced grade 3 systemic reactogenicity, following vaccination with the mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine.Histological and immunophenotypic inspection of the postvaccination lung biopsy specimens showed a massive inflammatory infiltrate with scant embedded tumor clusters
jitc.bmj.com...

edit on 4-3-2023 by gortex because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do you think her cancer is related to her Covid-19 vaccination?

Probably not , in fact probably the opposite.

Vaccination against COVID-19 is critical for immuno-compromised individuals, including patients with cancer. Systemic reactogenicity, a manifestation of the innate immune response to vaccines, occurs in up to 69% of patients following vaccination with RNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. Tumor regression can occur following an intense immune-inflammatory response and novel strategies to treat cancer rely on manipulating the host immune system. Here, we report spontaneous regression of metastatic salivary gland myoepithelial carcinoma in a patient who experienced grade 3 systemic reactogenicity, following vaccination with the mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine.Histological and immunophenotypic inspection of the postvaccination lung biopsy specimens showed a massive inflammatory infiltrate with scant embedded tumor clusters (

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Somehow my reply didn't materialise in the previous post.

I am not implying that every cancer post vaccination is related to the vaccine. I am asking whether there is a connection given the connection these products have with a range of other serious conditions and the causative role they often play in their development.

In your link there is discussion about a single case of regression of cancer following mRNA vaccination. But do you assume that Covid-19 vaccination plays a role in the regression of certain cancers or it's a coincidence.

It will be a medical breakthrough if it can be shown that the mRNA products are playing a role in the regression of cancers. So far these products are associated with the development of myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots, autoimmune disorders and many other serious conditions.

edit on 4-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Are there countries somewhere on the globe that didn't aggressively ensure 90% vax rate? If so, where is the explosion of COVID-related deaths? Where are there streets and fields filled with corpses? If such a place exists, a place where much of the population didn't bend over the proverbial vax barrel, shouldn't we see a significant spike in COVID-related deaths? And if such a place exists, and there was no explosion of COVID related deaths...that tells me everything I need to know about the vaccines and their true worth

I hold COVID was the mechanism towards the true objective of the vaccines.
edit on 4-3-2023 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It will be a medical breakthrough if it can be shown that the mRNA products are playing a role in the regression of cancers.

According to this article trials of mRNA Cancer vaccines have been happening for about a decade , those trials helped in the development of the Covid mRNA vaccine.

As stunningly successful as the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have been, researchers have long hoped to use mRNA vaccines for a very different purpose—to treat cancer. mRNA-based cancer treatment vaccines have been tested in small trials for nearly a decade, with some promising early results.

In fact, scientists at both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna drew on their experience developing mRNA cancer vaccines to create their coronavirus vaccines. Now, some investigators believe the success of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines could help accelerate clinical research on mRNA vaccines to treat cancer.
www.cancer.gov...

As someone who didn't take part in the Covid vaccination program through concern about side effects I'm not promoting them as cure all but also I feel we should be cautious about blaming all ills on them too.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It will be a medical breakthrough if it can be shown that the mRNA products are playing a role in the regression of cancers.

According to this article trials of mRNA Cancer vaccines have been happening for about a decade , those trials helped in the development of the Covid mRNA vaccine.

As stunningly successful as the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have been, researchers have long hoped to use mRNA vaccines for a very different purpose—to treat cancer. mRNA-based cancer treatment vaccines have been tested in small trials for nearly a decade, with some promising early results.

In fact, scientists at both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna drew on their experience developing mRNA cancer vaccines to create their coronavirus vaccines. Now, some investigators believe the success of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines could help accelerate clinical research on mRNA vaccines to treat cancer.
www.cancer.gov...

As someone who didn't take part in the Covid vaccination program through concern about side effects I'm not promoting them as cure all but also I feel we should be cautious about blaming all ills on them too.

I am aware of the research in relation to mRNA cancer treatments but that's far from being a cure or a successful treatment.

I will certainly disagree with the beginning of the text above which says that the Covid-19 vaccines have been stunningly successful. If anything the opposite is true. They have caused a lot of harm including deaths and States like Florida are trying to ban them having issued a major health warning. At the sane time Idaho is trying to criminalize the administration of these products. In addition the UK is no longer offering them for anyone under the age of 50 and the same is true in Denmark.

I am not blaming the mRNA products for every single disease out there but the question is whether have anything to do with the development of cancers post vaccination. We know that they have much do with many other conditions and we also know that the official narratives of success and triumph are not real.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

In every post of yours there is some sort of vaccine apology disregarding the realities of the Covid 'vaccines'. You missed the point as always. Deliberately of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In my particular case they didnt realize the country we are traveling to had changed its entrance rules.

I am just glad my boss is pretty chill, and I am a 1 deep position with little desire to try and move up and out because the work is pretty easy for above average pay.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That simply isn't true. People are dying from many causes, some of them unknown, but they wake up dead.....wait, they DON'T wake up BECAUSE they "suddenly" died. And by not allowing autopsies on thousands of the dead vaccinated people, who knows?

Things like Anaphylaxis or Guillain-Barré Syndrome are causes of death after a jab.
edit on 0631202300000031bSat, 04 Mar 2023 16:07:06 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join