It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astor School Kent UK Children Ask For Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
When children ask for help they should be heard. This cry for help is getting the ignorance treatment from the mainstream.

The girls of Astor secondary school Dover have had enough and take to the police station to protest against the sexual assaults, abuse and harassment taking place unchallenged at their school

More videos here.
www.tiktok.com...

They're asking to be heard. The headmaster, Lee Kane, is the one who could make a difference. The girls seem to have very little faith in him. www.astorschool.com...

What is the word from the international ATS community? Should the girls be belittled and ignored? How do we deal with this?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, is the harassment from and sexual assaults coming from faculty or fellow students? I watched both videos; the first one shows nothing, while the second has so much background noise and people talking all at once that I can't make out what they're saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reminds me of the strikes when i was at school in the 70s against abusive school administrations.. this is not the only protest there are a number of others going across the board one school its because the boys film them in the toilets under the doors ect..

Weston Secondary School pupils protest against unisex toilets

this is my litmus test.. there is the belief kids can be made mini me Marxists, but all the tankie teachers i had as a child created a bunch of capitalists.. this lot are going to create even more terfs to fill up terf island..

a school in devon issues red cards for when girls have their period to allow them to leave class.. period shaming back in vogue for progressives..

Protests in Cornwall, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire erupt over toilet rules in schools across the UK
edit on 28-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

there was an allegation of rape.. that started this one.. others are for forcing girls to ask for a red card to let them go to the toilet when they have their period.. period shaming and harassment seem to be the key issues.. even more are banning all kids from using toilets outside of breaks in one school a girl with diarrhea soiled herself as her teacher forbid her from using the toilet..

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The first video doesn't show "nothing". It shows children who have chosen to protest outside the police station. "Protect your daughters, educate your sons" seems like a rational statement. Though females are quite capable of sexual assault and get away with it far more due to reluctance to acknowledge it.

The main message in the second video is that the boys will do it again if they are not challenged by the adults who have a duty of care here.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Where in the heck are the parents?

I would be going to school for a day, with my daughter, to find out what is really going on, and raising all kinds of hell if it was bad.

If true, this needs to be fixed right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

www.dailymail.co.uk...

15 year old girl raped by "15 year old" Afghan boat "refugee".
Headmaster and Police dragging their feet, out of fear of being accused to be "racist"; echos of Rotherham....

British citizens in the UK, particularly young girls, should be much more important than illegal aliens.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

from what i'm reading its the teachers not listening to complaints primarily from girls of abuse and harassment. thus far i think protests have spread across the country though no where near the 10k that descended on london when i was a kid over the use of cp.. cp is a generic term but it really covered everything, one kid in my class was blinded in one eye when a teacher threw a wooden black board eraser at his head.. but when we protested the police arrived ready to do batton charges on 12-16 year olds

abuse only ends when its confronted..

though this is on teachers heads who sort to subvert parental control by claiming all kids had gillik rights.. either kids have rights or they don't.. this is the corner teachers have put themselves in..

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ooooh! I saw a teacher lose his cool and throw a wooden blackboard eraser hard at a boys head. It missed by inches. Nasty. a reply to: nickyw

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

there was an allegation of rape.. that started this one.. others are for forcing girls to ask for a red card to let them go to the toilet when they have their period.. period shaming and harassment seem to be the key issues.. even more are banning all kids from using toilets outside of breaks in one school a girl with diarrhea soiled herself as her teacher forbid her from using the toilet..

Thank you for making clear what the OP is about.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I had a teacher growing up that was Scottish while I lived overseas. He would rap us so hard on the hands with the metre stick.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

In the late 70s when i was around 9 or 10 i had an asian teacher who used to hit us kids over the knuckles with a ruler. Unfortunately for him my old man was a Glaswegian hard case who pinned him to the class wall one afternoon telling him in front of everyone that if he touched me again he'd (didn't hear the next part, but Mr Fong looked worried).

One of the proudest days of my life

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

there was an allegation of rape.. that started this one.. others are for forcing girls to ask for a red card to let them go to the toilet when they have their period.. period shaming and harassment seem to be the kinhumey issues.. even more are banning all kids from using toilets outside of breaks in one school a girl with diarrhea soiled herself as her teacher forbid her from using the toilet..

There were quite a lot of schools had to get riot police in last week as schoolkids did the right thing and rioted against the ridiculous toilet legislation.

There's also been a couple recently where boys have worn skirts to school as male teachers had been lining up girls to measure their skirts in a creepy and completely innapropriate fashion causing great distress.

Apparently there's more gooing on this week amid claims boys had been taking pictures of girls in Unisex toilets but the main riots and protests have been the inhumane restrictions on toilets.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

its a myriad of issues.. but the key one is the loss of authority teachers have created for themselves..

a hundred things feathering together to subvert parental authority has left schools and teachers with none..

on the other side of this parents are pivoting to be sympathetic to the kids that is those not already ignoring the millions who no longer bother going to school since covid.. if the teachers can strike so can the kids and if its ideologically ok for activists to riot for their rights then so can the kids..

like the teachers tweeting vids of their strikes the kids are tiktoking their protests as they get more extreme edging towards mini riots.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

its very reminiscent of my 70s school days and the pushback against cp, some very inhumane (and creepy) teachers out there who think they'll can shape little minds to reflect whatever they want but find in real life real kids are not like that so resort to proving they are failing by embarking on mass punishments..

uniforms have always been an issue.. in my school (70s) we had separate playgrounds but if a boy was caught playing in the girls he ended up in a full girls uniform down to knickers and socks(from lost property so unwashed/worn clothing) in hindsight that wasn't a punishment but rather something wrong on so many levels..

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

we had the edge of a metal ruler across the knuckles it would strip the skin clean off.. the headmaster though loved to lift desk lids and get kids to hold the edge so he could slam the lid down on their fingers (infants).. I was a coward and shut down in the face of the brutality at home and at school, in that regard it's good to see kids push back against it today.. its like this generation of headteachers have forgotten hollywood staples like footloose..

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What is the word from the international ATS community? Should the girls be belittled and ignored? How do we deal with this?

Only the so called synagogue of satan wants the proverbial "hell on earth".
The international ATS community is mostly interested in revealing truth.
Again, only apathy and evil insist on asking questions rather than acting on natural instinct.

Cowardice is a crime against humanity.

edit on 312323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

yeah this guy was a known dickhead. Mr Lee....

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Headmaster and Police dragging their feet, out of fear of being accused to be "racist"; echos of Rotherham....

British citizens in the UK, particularly young girls, should be much more important than illegal aliens.

That Afghan should be deported, if anything to show what happens when you break another country's laws.
The trouble is, they are getting away with everything, law enforcement will do nothing to them.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: M5xaz

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That Afghan should be deported, if anything to show what happens when you break another country's laws.
The trouble is, they are getting away with everything, law enforcement will do nothing to them.

That turd should be executed, and his remains and any related family deported, dumped from a flying C-130 back on Afghan soil.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join