It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vax has 2019 date on it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is well worth a question that begs an answer, how long does it take to set up a pr company, get the news networks organized and the factories organized for production... get many world governments on board, and be ready to start making billions of doses of the vax? many years would be the correct answer. So how come a vial of vaccine dated the seventh of 2019 is clearly shown free of frost in a freezer holding the vaccination for the original strain? Why splice a bit of the HIV virus into said vaccine doesn't this sound a bit dangerous with regards to the immune system? It isn't bizarre at all if this was a premeditated plan already years in the making, as it seems it might have been... no warp speed was required just a dummy run so the players knew what to do when it was released..www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is indeed a strange one. I remember when this was doing the rounds.

Afaik Reuters "fact checkers" cited anonymous World Bank sources claiming the "Covid 19 test kits" being ordered by the million in 2017 were labelled as something else until March 2020, when a change in classification of "covid 19 test kits" saw them inadvertently mislabelled. Perhaps... but how would this affect the "wayback machine" records for 2017?. If I remember correctly Jessica Rose verified it at the time and thought it strange enough that she mentioned it in an article. Who knows what really happened there?

lawhealthandtech.substack.com...

edit on 28-2-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The quarter with a bat on it labeled 2020 was made in 2019 also. They knew a lot more than they were letting on to.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The Rothschild patented test kits for Covid 19 were made in 2015. They've been planning for this for a while and it's not because they want to help you.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

WHAT!! &^$#@*& 😨

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

WHAT!! &^$#@*& 😨

We’ve all been played and there is no coming back from it.
The entire world has been bent over and slammed until we were cross-eyed.
edit on 28-2-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

WHAT!! &^$#@*& 😨

Not all of us were played, but we sure as hell got bashed for not believing it by those who did. I still see dummies running around in masks, too.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There is something going on with HIV. They killed all of those HIV researchers on mh17 then they were talking about similarities between COVID and HIV. Really scary stuff.
edit on CTue, 28 Feb 2023 10:52:55 -0600am2023-02-28T10:52:55-06:00kamTuesdayam2023-02-28T10:52:55-06:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

edit on CTue, 28 Feb 2023 11:06:56 -0600am2023-02-28T11:06:56-06:00kamTuesdayam2023-02-28T11:06:56-06:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
There is something going on with HIV. They killed all of those HIV researchers then they were talking about similarities between COVID and HIV. Really scary stuff.

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help" is .gov speak for "depopulation". Reagan warned us on August 12, 1986.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
There is something going on with HIV. They killed all of those HIV researchers on mh17 then they were talking about similarities between COVID and HIV. Really scary stuff.

Correct. There's also been a Hallacaust of microbiologist dying mysteriously over the last 10 years.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

WHAT!! &^$#@*& 😨

Not all of us were played, but we sure as hell got bashed for not believing it by those who did. I still see dummies running around in masks, too.

Oh yeah, I still see assholes driving around in a car alone with a damn mask on.
Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

WHAT!! &^$#@*& 😨

Oh yeah, I still see assholes driving around in a car alone with a damn mask on.
Ridiculous.

It makes me wonder if they wear their masks when posting on ATS in defense of the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I still have a screen shot from when friend sent me the link too the WITS website showing Covid 19 test kits shipped by country in 2017 & 2018. He sent me the links while camping I showed them to all on the trip. By the time I got home and had shared link with many others the wording had been changed and now said “medical test kits shipped in 2017”. If I can figure out how too post screen shot off of phone I will do so

Sanethinking

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

WHAT!! &^$#@*& 😨

It worst when they are running around outside wearing a mask.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Not to mention my vaxxed family members and friends getting sick at a rate that is at least 2 times as often compared to prior to the 'Vid.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Must be the Mandela Effect. Yeah, that's it! Because we all know that the corporate-fascist machine ... Uh, I mean the government, excuse me ... wouldn't lie. Big Brother loves me.
:
edit on 2023 2 28 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Maybe it is the failed crap they were making for MERS?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

The logistics of the pandemic must have been quite staggering and would require a lot of the stuff set up way in advance. Logically it does not make a lot of sense. Unless there was another motive. The other motives?, Depopulation, Or getting everyone chipped. Or both. Because the makers and the pushers have admitted it is of no use to stop the flu.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That really says it all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join