It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing or a Dream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The other morning I had a very bizarre “experience”

It was early in the morning, and I had awakened briefly.
I was completely and utterly comfortable. You know how in the morning sometimes the bed is just perfect, so comfortable, just the right temperature. It’s as if you could sleep for a week. That was the state I was in, I would say for some reason I was utterly, utterly relaxed that morning. It was very dark too.

So I had this experience, or dream. It didn’t feel like a dream though. I was in a state of drifting I would say.
In my field of vision was a glass “window” except it wasn’t glass, it seemed to be made of water in the way it moved and warped.
I hate to use this term, but it was as if I was looking in a portal or peeking into a real scene somewhere. As ridiculous as it sounds, it was like something out of a Marvel movie, where the character zaps into thin air that bounces like water and opens. The vision I saw didn’t open in a mechanical way, but in a very organic way, like when you tap on still water, if that makes sense.

The scene, A dad was helping his toddler walk because the sidewalk just had a fresh dusting of snow. I remember thinking, why the heck am I seeing this, and what is this… It was truly bizarre, didn’t feel like a dream, but it quite possibly could be a dream. I could see the side of the house was normal, there was a car they were going to, as if a dad and child were getting ready for daycare, or to go to the store. It was morning. There was nothing bizarre about the scene other than me seeing it in the way that I did.

Not sure I really believed in Remote viewing, but this may have changed my mind….

Ps. I don’t drink, do drugs, don’t consume caffeine, and so there would be no chemical influences for this.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
From a metaphysical point of view, a dream and remote viewing are practically the same phenomena. It's nothing bizarre. Most of people's dreams are about people and places they've never seen or visited.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
From a metaphysical point of view, a dream and remote viewing are practically the same phenomena. It's nothing bizarre. Most of people's dreams are about people and places they've never seen or visited.

I think they are very different. Was I seeing a real scene happening somewhere on earth, or was it an image made up in my minds eye?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The difference is that what I've told you it's not what I think, but what I know. But I have already answered your question, now it's up to you to decide what to do with the answer. You don't "see", never. Your brain simply interprets the information that is sent to your brain as "images". Dreams, and what people mistakenly call "remote viewing", is simply information being sent to your mind, but by an entity.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Did you see the dad's face, or recognize the neighborhood?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

after reading only the OP... i submit this / my reply (attempted explanation)

i believe every individuals' soul is tethered to another 'self' in all 10-or-more Dimensions of this Multi-verse

i suggest you seen the 'other You' in an adjoining Dimension ... our individual 'souls' can/do have an existence in each Dimension, the same 'soul' connected by the astral cord which traverses time-space and the idea of reincarnation and Karma at-the-same-time

sounds reasonible, ?no?
edit on th28167752457127022023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dreams (lucid or normal), remove viewing, OBE, deep meditation, etc can all deliver a similar perspective to the senses but indeed are very different in their implementation, application and information that can be disseminated from them. Spontaneous RV happens rarely (you did not say if you are a trained RV'er) but during what most would call normal dreams OBE experiences can occur and you may have actually viewed something current, past or future.
Are such experiences common for you?
If so how often and what commonality do any of them have to one another?
Do them come at times of stress in your personal life?
Some people seem to have elevated experiences during such
Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

Spontaneous RV happens rarely (you did not say if you are a trained RV'er) but during what most would call normal dreams OBE experiences can occur and you may have actually viewed something current, past or future.
Are such experiences common for you?

No I am not trained in RV. No I've never RV to my knowledge.
I didn't see anything of a familiar nature in that quick snippet that I "viewed".

No these experiences are not common, but weird thing are starting to happen on a more regular basis.
ie: I'm a vivid dreamer, but they are becomming more vivid and more common.

Do them come at times of stress in your personal life?

It is not a time of stress, if anything the opposite right now.
edit on 27-2-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

Did you see the dad's face, or recognize the neighborhood?

I didn't see either face but I know that it was a man and a child/daughter.

The house looked like it could be from one of my old neighborhoods (cookie cutter neighborhood) that could be anywhere in the US. The house was not one of my previous houses, or a friends or a family members.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
All good info, thanks
Take time to keep a dream journal if you already do not
Also make sketches (even if you are like me and terrible at drawing) because a simple sketch can jog your memory even after a long time has past. They help bring the visions back to clarity and if you review them periodically they can even cause dreams you may have not cognitively realized come back into remembrance
Remember to verbally tell yourself to remember your dreams prior to hitting the sack

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Maybe one of these explanation about snow in your "dream" might help to spark something.

www.auntyflo.com...

For whatever reason, I can't help but think that the level of coziness you were feeling in your bed brought back some kind of nostalgic sense of childhood comfort or sense of security that you didn't want to end.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

The difference is that what I've told you it's not what I think, but what I know. But I have already answered your question, now it's up to you to decide what to do with the answer. You don't "see", never. Your brain simply interprets the information that is sent to your brain as "images". Dreams, and what people mistakenly call "remote viewing", is simply information being sent to your mind, but by an entity.

Nonsense. You sound very definite, but that very attitude is suspect. By "An entity"? Please! The people at SRI would, I think, disagree with you, and they have elevated remote viewing to a science.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You may have been remembering a "yesterday", or were looking ahead to some future time.

*Person. Note: You know I am a familial "sensitive", and hv practiced T.M. and Astral Travel since 1971.

PM me if....

edit on 02235928America/ChicagoMon, 27 Feb 2023 15:25:59 -060025202300000059 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

For what it's worth, Jag I began seeing faces I didn't recognize occasionally when I'd first lay down to sleep. I never recognized any of the faces flashing by in my minds' eye or could find any connection to things going on in my life.

It was a bit upsetting at first, especially when the frequency of these events began to increase, but didn't appear to be causing any harm so I'd just go with it until I fell asleep.

One night recently I realized I hadn't seen any of these faces in awhile, and decided to 'look' for them in my mind. There they were!

I have no idea what they're all about. Nothing I've ever researched have given any clues, other than some sort of 'visual hallucination'. If that's the case, how can I find them when making a conscious effort?

Is my pineal gland producing hallucinogen? Is it another dimension bleeding over into this one? Is it my subconscious mind messing with me? Do I have some serious mental disorder that allows me to function perfectly normal in every other aspect of my life? Are they demons? Angels?

I've considered how complex our entire bodies are, and so similar to a computer. One glitch or bad program and you're crazy or get some disease.
If there are multi-universes along side ours that we can't perceive, a firewall would be needed to keep our minds from information overload. Maybe my firewall has become corrupted? lol

I have no clue why it happens. No harm has ever come to me in the 25+ years it's been happening, so I just enjoy the show until I fall asleep.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I hate to use this term, but it was as if I was looking in a portal or peeking into a real scene somewhere.

I have experienced several times something similar to what you describe.
Never had the "portal-vision" scenes when I was a youth or young adult.
But now that I'm older , they happen once in a while, but not too often.
It's like I don't have a full field of view, almost as if looking through a
telescope. My view is a circle.

Like you , I get the feeling that the "portal-vision" scenes are not
dreams. And they definitely have a mundane vibe.
I remember one that I had where I was following someone down
some stairs. They were totally oblivious to my observation.
But it was like I had no real important purpose or desire to be there observing.

Mine also tend to be black and white and not in color, though I
am not color blind . I also remember one time, for some reason,
I did not have motion to move nearer to an object that I was
observing , so I thought the word "zoom" and was able to zoom
in a bit , but still not good enough to make out whatever was in the
distance.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

I don't have a full field of view, almost as if looking through a telescope. My view is a circle.

1000000000000% exactly what I experienced!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ps. I don’t drink, do drugs, don’t consume caffeine, and so there would be no chemical influences for this.

Some researchers think that the pineal gland may secrete '___'. Not saying this is the cause of your Visions but the human brain is capable of many high strange manifestations.

www.medicine.umich.edu...

I see the censors blocked out the Letters....It is referred to by many of us experienced in these kind of things as the "spirit Molecule"

www.wemystic.com...
edit on 27-2-2023 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't recommend cherry-picking, but you can definitely find a very clear and scientific discussion on the tianmu (celestial eye) structure and function, and how the pineal body functions in Falun Gong or Zhuan Falun (read online free at en.falundafa.org...)

What you describe especially given the field of view sounds like tianmu vision. Whether remote or another time-space, it all works from the same system, so without any further confirmation you could only speculate.

I can assure you it is quite real, but you would be better to understand it systematically rather than cherry-picking that topic so feel free and just start at the beginning of Falun Gong at the link and it will quickly get to a discussion on it. Much more detail is in Zhuan Falun though including how those particular abilities (remote, past, future, structure etc.)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

i believe every individuals' soul is tethered to another 'self' in all 10-or-more Dimensions of this Multi-verse

i suggest you seen the 'other You' in an adjoining Dimension ... our individual 'souls' can/do have an existence in each Dimension, the same 'soul' connected by the astral cord which traverses time-space and the idea of reincarnation and Karma at-the-same-time

sounds reasonible, ?no?

Reasonable or not Id like to read more about that, got any suggested books, or even search phrases?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: St Udio

sounds reasonible, ?no?

Reasonable or not Id like to read more about that, got any suggested books, or even search phrases?

see my post above the one you quoted. Everything is in there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join