It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If COVID-19 mRNA is safe where are the libel lawsuits by Pharma?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why would Pfizer-BioNTech continue to use the EAU "version" if they just received an FDA approval for Cormirnaty? Why continue to us a vaccine that wasn't and has still not to this day received FDA approval over a new Comirnaty fully approved Covid-19 vaccine?
I could go on but it gets repetitive, if you haven't figured out what's going on by now you never will.
Can't believe you actually said this, wow you made me laugh out loud again!

originally posted by: nugget1
So, CNN is now doing PR stunts and reporting false information? Good to know! Wow, indeed!

ivermectin works

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
They did not use the "Cormirnaty" vaccine because, as noted below, they continued to use the EAU version hence a PR stunt. Please don't use CNN as a trusted source, you should have done more digging. I am not trying to be disagreeable just pointing out that the "approved" version was just a PR stunt just like when CNN said ivermectin was horse dewormer ignoring its effectiveness against COVID-19.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA)

here you go

That was a PR stunt. Do some more looking into that, you'll figure it out. That actually made me laugh, wow.

The C19 mRNA was fully approved on 12 October 2021 by the FDA. I would think anybody claiming to have been harmed by vaccination after that date would have the right to sue-especially in light of the fact that severe adverse reactions were deliberately hidden.

The FDA should be leading the charge on this....unless they were complicite.

So, CNN is now doing PR stunts and reporting false information? Good to know! Wow, indeed!

Mon August 23, 2021:

The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday granted full approval to the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older. This is the first coronavirus vaccine approved by the FDA, and is expected to open the door to more vaccine mandates.

[www.cnn.com...]

edit on 28-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why would Pfizer-BioNTech continue to use the EAU "version" if they just received an FDA approval for Cormirnaty? Why continue to us a vaccine that wasn't and has still not to this day received FDA approval over a new Comirnaty fully approved Covid-19 vaccine?
I could go on but it gets repetitive, if you haven't figured out what's going on by now you never will.

ivermectin works

They did not use the "Cormirnaty" vaccine because, as noted below, they continued to use the EAU version hence a PR stunt. Please don't use CNN as a trusted source, you should have done more digging. I am not trying to be disagreeable just pointing out that the "approved" version was just a PR stunt just like when CNN said ivermectin was horse dewormer ignoring its effectiveness against COVID-19.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA)

here you go

That was a PR stunt. Do some more looking into that, you'll figure it out. That actually made me laugh, wow.

The C19 mRNA was fully approved on 12 October 2021 by the FDA. I would think anybody claiming to have been harmed by vaccination after that date would have the right to sue-especially in light of the fact that severe adverse reactions were deliberately hidden.

Mon August 23, 2021:

The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday granted full approval to the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older. This is the first coronavirus vaccine approved by the FDA, and is expected to open the door to more vaccine mandates.

[www.cnn.com...]

The C19 vaccine was released under 'emergency use authorization' in 2020; in 2021 the FDA FULLY APPROVED the vaccine as safe and effective, removing the 'emergency use' statis. It is now as fully approved as the flu, measles, polio, etc. vaccine.
In other words, it is no longer considered an experimental vaccine. It doesn't matter to TPTB what the ingredients are; it could be nothing but saline, and yet the vaccine being injected into people is fully approved.

The ingredient switch is something that could only be addressed in court, so why are no representatives doing so?

I hope that clears things up for you.
edit on 20000001212America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Since we disagree on the BS Cormirnaty PR stunt, Pfizer-BioNTech paid billions in fraud lawsuit a few years ago and has done much worse in Africa to innocent children so you can believe what you like but to me they have been proven corrupt.
Can we at least agree, assuming you watched the video that CNN is a misinformation machine. Simply put when pfizer advertising on these news networks that is a clear and obvious conflict of interest. The msm, pfizer and the government were all in on this global scam and they got rich and had total control. They all lied at every turn.

Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.” 

ivermectin works

here you go

Mon August 23, 2021:

[www.cnn.com...]

The C19 vaccine was released under 'emergency use authorization' in 2020; in 2021 the FDA FULLY APPROVED the vaccine as safe and effective, removing the 'emergency use' statis. It is now as fully approved as the flu, measles, polio, etc. vaccine.
In other words, it is no longer considered an experimental vaccine. It doesn't matter to TPTB what the ingredients are; it could be nothing but saline, and yet the vaccine being injected into people is fully approved.

The ingredient switch is something that could only be addressed in court, so why are no representatives doing so?

I hope that clears things up for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Since we disagree on the BS Cormirnaty PR stunt, Pfizer-BioNTech paid billions in fraud lawsuit a few years ago and has done much worse in Africa to innocent children so you can believe what you like but to me they have been proven corrupt.
Can we at least agree, assuming you watched the video that CNN is a misinformation machine. Simply put when pfizer advertising on these news networks that is a clear and obvious conflict of interest. The msm, pfizer and the government were all in on this global scam and they got rich and had total control. They all lied at every turn.

Absolutely! Saying the vaccine isn't fully FDA approved because it's a different formular than the one submitted just boils down to semantics, at this point. Maybe, just maybe some day in the future someone with enough clout will challenge that sham approval.....with proof that they're not using the same ingredients and have perpetrated one of the greatest frauds in US history.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the back and forth. I always learn something. when we can have a respectful difference of opinion, I appreciate it.

Absolutely! Saying the vaccine isn't fully FDA approved because it's a different formular than the one submitted just boils down to semantics, at this point. Maybe, just maybe some day in the future someone with enough clout will challenge that sham approval.....with proof that they're not using the same ingredients and have perpetrated one of the greatest frauds in US history.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the back and forth. I always learn something. when we can have a respectful difference of opinion, I appreciate it.

Same here, Fringe! I think we're pretty much on the same page; it just took awhile to get there.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join