It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chloe Cole Announces Lawsuit Against Hospitals For Pushing Her Into Medical Mutilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It is about time the victims begin to sue these profiteers who butcher children. A few states are passing laws so that the victims can sue their parents and doctors who do this to them before they are old enough to even know what is really going on. In this case, the medical personnel pushed the parents into hormones and a double mastectomy starting at the age of 13 with the threat that the girl would commit suicide if they were not allowed to do this to her.

Sick profiteering. I assume now that they can be sued, we will see a bunch of doctors change their tune about the "fake science" that they have pushed by recommending costly sterilizing medical procedures and lopping off children's body parts instead of mental healthcare.

twitter.com...

www.dailywire.com...

“I was fifteen when you cut into my body, ripped out my breasts and stitched me back up like I was your rag doll,” Cole charged. “You are on the wrong side of history and will always be remembered as child butchers.”

Cole, alongside Dhillon, gave an impassioned speech accusing Kaiser of “victimizing thousands of children” with “Mengele-style experiments.”

“Once I announced my intention to seek justice, I have not stopped receiving call after call, email after email, of parents and patients that have been harmed by these same practices, some of them even were butchered in the same building I was,” y

A prominent detransitioner sued a nationwide medical group and its doctors who she said 'decided to perform a mutilating, mimicry sex change experiment' on her

www.foxnews.com...

After she was exposed to online transgender influencers, Cole developed "the erroneous idea that she was a boy," according to the lawsuit. When she told her parents that she thought she was a boy, they didn’t know what to do and sought medical guidance from her doctors who "immediately affirmed Chloe in her self-diagnosed gender dysphoria."

Doctors also told Cole and her parents that her gender dysphoria would not resolve itself and told her parents that she was at a high risk for suicide unless she socially and medically transitioned, asking them, "would you rather have a dead daughter or a live son?," according to lawsuit.

"This unethical form of coercion reflects a lack of understanding of suicide risk, or a deliberate decision to misrepresent suicide risk," the lawsuit stated. "Defendants’ coercion, concealment, misrepresentations, and manipulation are appalling and represent an egregious breach of the standard of care. This misconduct also constitutes fraud, malice, and oppression."

edit on 25-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Either way its a very sad story to hear.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Chloe Cole ⭐️
@ChoooCole
·
16h
Institutionalized child mutilation will not be thought of kindly in the history books of the future.

libertycenter.org...

Have Your Doctors Lied to You Too About “Gender Affirming Care?”

If Chloe’s story sounds like your own story, and you want to take a stand too, lawyers at the Dhillon Law Group and at LiMandri & Jonna LLP want to hear from you.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is clearly the parents fault…. Doctors can’t operate like this without consent. This whole arena of thought is F’d up, but how are we to know the “profiteering” isn’t from the child, now grown up and trying to cash in on the counter culture of a counter culture….

Did Chloe ever ask her parents to stop the blockers ? Or she didn’t want to be a “boy”? Was there an effort at all up until this lawsuit? If so it’s the parents fault. Regardless this practices are barbarism, and disgusting.

Here’s an idea, besides vetted life saving operations and other necessary medical treatments…. We outlaw this sick 1900s German archaic experimental nonsense out of the medical world.

Let these kids be kids….. parents, you are the guardian and that child whoever they may be is YOUR responsibility.

edit on 25-2-2023 by Thismustbetherace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I find it a wonder that the people who we most identify with healing and well-being somehow fell into this kind of treatment of their patients. As if it were a mystery how people could excuse mangling themselves in deference to their sexual desires.
And that hormonally active teenagers could suddenly find medical support to surgically execute their emotional and mental indecision... permanently... for profit.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Thismustbetherace

In many cases, it is Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.

Why are we celebrating a four-year-old transitioning?

unherd.com...

We're so proud of him and the choice that he's made.'

At the age of two, Stormy told his family, 'I'm not a girl, I think I'm a boy'.

“We are so proud of him and so proud of the choice that he has made”.

Yesterday Matthew and Klara told This Morning about Stormy, their transgender-identified child who decided that she was a boy at two-years-old.

www.kqed.org...

Gracie is the youngest transgender person I've ever met. She's so young, she still likes to tack on "and-a-half" when giving her age, which is six.

Her mother, Molly, tried to coax a reporter-friendly answer out of her.

“What is special about you, and the same as everybody else in the camp?” she prompted.

“I don’t know,” Gracie said.

Molly, whose 6-year-old daughter, Gracie, socially transitioned at age four

“You’re transgender and there’s other kids that are transgender, too...”

“I’m transgender and there’s other kids that are transgender, too.”

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

the medical personnel pushed the parents into hormones and a double mucotomy...

Mucotomy is nasal surgery. Did you mean to write double mastectomy?

I hope she wins this case, because a high profile lawsuit like this could throw a monkey wrench in the whole works, and the medical industry as well as the politicians that champion these atrocities, will be forced to back off the child mutilations for cash.

edit on 2/25/2023 by Klassified because: re-worded for clarity

edit on 2/25/2023 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

This tells it all: You either get with the Profit program or you do not need to work at Vanderbilt. They are also busted boasting about how much profit they are going to make on it.

www.youtube.com...

Skip to 2 mins on this one to see the "whole financial" discussion.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
need to play this on every aritcle whenever it is mentioned, hell maybe someone should start selling tee shirts.

edit on 25-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Oops, will change it, spell checker I guess.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Color me surprised that the comments are turned off, I guess people aren't as friendly towards criminal child abuse even when it is 'blessed' by the MSM and committed by their own parents.

originally posted by: infolurker
Her mother, Molly, tried to coax a reporter-friendly answer out of her.

“What is special about you, and the same as everybody else in the camp?” she prompted.

“I don’t know,” Gracie said.

Molly, whose 6-year-old daughter, Gracie, socially transitioned at age four

“You’re transgender and there’s other kids that are transgender, too...”

“I’m transgender and there’s other kids that are transgender, too.”

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Is going to be worst, this is just the beginning.

Interestingly the woke agenda that in my personal opinion is nothing but a manufactured group that is supporting all this trend recruiting unstable adults and pushing with the body mutilations and targeting children in school.

This about power, profits and money, follow the trail, especially when it seems that democrats' politicians are all for it supporting the woke.

Things are no what it seems.

What this children need is support and mental health help, no mutilations and drag queen shows in school with pedos dress in flashy costumes filling them with gender variety opportunities.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If they were in California, there was always the risk that once the medical system got involved, the parents could risk losing their child to the state if they went against the system once the diagnosis and treatment were handed out. It has happened there before and for things not trans related as well.

top topics

join