It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Basement Office/ Skinwalker Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just curious if part 5 exists or not? A few episodes show, debunker Steven Greenstreet spending the night alone at Homestead 2. Just seems kind of odd to showcase this on a few episodes with no follow up? They obviously have the conclusion to this, after showing clips in a couple episodes, which just makes me more skeptical?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Allan28

What are you looking for?
Skinwalker Ranch had an oval shaped dish receiver that might be reverse engineered.
Much different technology than the dream catcher at studio 62 in Yucca.

edit on 24-2-2023 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81

Skinwalker Ranch had an oval shaped dish receiver that might be reverse engineered.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allan28

I was referring to the conclusion of The Basement Office episodes, not the conclusion to The Secrets of SWR.

But must ask how would you know SWR has an oval shaped receiver, if that series is still ongoing? Do they actually reveal that in Season 4, as I have not seen 4, and if not where did you get that info?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The concluding(?) episode is more or less ready, but Greenstreet has stated he is waiting for further evidence from Mr. Fugal who has promised to provide it soon. What that evidence is, I have no idea.

I assume Greenstreet will leave the world of ufology forever once he has released all his videos on the topic. As the earlier episodes of the The Basement Office demonstrated, he started off as an open-minded investigator (and even had a close encounter himself with a Black Triangle some years back that befuddled him).

His series remains unique in its neutral, 'serious' approach, shorn of flights of fancy and fanaticism, preferring to focus on logic and available evidence. Radical, I know, and a welcome breath of fresh air. However, that also means he has made hardly any friends at all within 'modern' ufology.

I get the impression that the UFO mystery itself still intrigues Greenstreet, but the antagonism and BS within social media and the post-TTSA universe after that infamous New York Times article is too much to bear. Shame.

PS: Apparently, Chris Mellon has blocked Greenstreet on social media for basically digging too deeply in exposing the aforementioned BS. I doubt Greenstreet cares; probably finds it hilarious.

edit on 24-2-2023 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thanks, I’m guessing if Greenstreet is waiting for evidence from Fugal, he apparently didn’t see any boogeymen at Hometead 2 on his over nite stay?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You get to form your own conclusion "The Basement Office episodes" videos talked about previously classified technology.
The people that kn(oe)w probably signed non disclosure agreements back in the 60's so never had a chance to talk about it.
Nobody cares

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You get to form your own conclusion

No, this is the conclusion to the basement office I was talking about, never did understand either of your replies?

But I finally got around to finding and watching the conclusion, which many may have already seen? Was interested in watching Season 4 of The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch, but not too interested now after seeing Greenstreet's conclusion. As he stated, pretty much a "bunch of nothing". The entertainment aspect as where they were charging for tickets at events and the fact Travis Taylor avoided Greenstreet for interviews kind of explains it all.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join