It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Martin Reveals Who Patented The Corona Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I've seen a lot of martin's videos and while initially I thought he was telling the truth for some reason my intuition kicked in and told me to watch this guy. I can't put my finger on it but something about him is off. For starters I've never seen him censored from youtube.

His stuff does get banned on YouTube. This yr account has almost no subscribers so that's probably why it's still up.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Hiram33

No vax jabs before 3 years old (probably no ever with how things are going?) and getting ready to home school are two big considerations if I was in your shoes. Finding a community of like minded parents in a similar situation would be on my priority list.

I'd love to find a local community like that. We are already homeschooling (forced to when the schools shut down and the private school they were going to wanted to keep charging us the same rate for remote schooling - insanity).

None of my kids (8, and twins 5) will receive any jabs or vaccines until they are old enough to make such decisions for themselves, and even then it would be over my strenuous objections.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I dont trust him either.

Who is David Martin

He may be gatekeeper .

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I dont trust him either.

Who is David Martin

He may be gatekeeper .

I think this may be disinfo to discredit him tbt.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Possible yes .

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Hiram33

No vax jabs before 3 years old (probably no ever with how things are going?) and getting ready to home school are two big considerations if I was in your shoes. Finding a community of like minded parents in a similar situation would be on my priority list.

I'd love to find a local community like that. We are already homeschooling (forced to when the schools shut down and the private school they were going to wanted to keep charging us the same rate for remote schooling - insanity).

None of my kids (8, and twins 5) will receive any jabs or vaccines until they are old enough to make such decisions for themselves, and even then it would be over my strenuous objections.

They just keep adding vaxxes to the childhood schedule. It's obvious they have created the autism epidemic.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

Here is something we see eye to eye on ... Spot on

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Another reason I lean more toward this being a rebranded flu is this ... To release a lab tweaked virus would be reckless as there are too many variables at play ...and we all know how much control the system likes to have this would be very much out of their hands and nature at play and possible mutations a lot can go wrong
With the perception of a pandemic you can make it pop up anywhere at any time infect certain areas ... Create peaks of cases and bring it back down like magic... They didn't need a real pandemic just the perception of one
When the real goal was to have a reason to inoculate the population with whatever is in those jabs ... They didn't need to release anything to make that happen just add some fear and compliant media and the gov of the world marching to the sound of the same drum
Plus the way they all spoke the same rethoric ....new normal ;build back better

Do you mean, like : all of the " Virus™ " patents were a distraction, and what they really did the GOF™ research on was put into a controllable medium : Jibber-Jabbers™ ?

Have been thinking about that as a possibility for a while now.

Were all of the patents a fake smoking-gun ?
Sending researchers off on wild goose chases ?

They are 3-4 moves ahead of us all of the freaking time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join