It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Lancet Paper - Public Health Lied About Natural Immunity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
a reply to: Quintilian

All anyone needed to know here was virology 101. If they had, then maybe they would have known as soon as they heard the words "We don't know if the natural immunity works...." that was BS from the get go.

Agree completely.

This didn't require any special knowledge, nor any education at all. I's common knowledge. Has been since at least 430 bce.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Here is the video ID in your broken link (in quotes): "s8c_Py1wgGc&ab"

Note the bolded part. Your link still has an "&ab" at the end that doesn't belong.

Thanks for your patience tanstaafl. Sorted now.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Let me ask you a question... or a couple of questions.

First of all:
- Who do most people in general trust, when it comes to issues where they are not technically capable?
A. The MD who ask "Why though?"
B. The "elected" official or government appointed expert?

Now keep that question and answer in mind.

What is the main purpose and focus of any given politician?
A. To do what is best for the people?`
B. To secure another term or it not, secure future employment in the private sector or other elite organisation?

Who ensures or can positively effect the path towards re-election or future employment?
A. Voters?
B. People with connections and / or money?

So consider that you are a aspirational figure in whatever function, let it be healthcare or government. Would you put on the jacket of integrity each morning and do what is objectively right for most people? Or would you first and foremost make sure that the actions and decisions you make are in line with what is the interest of those who have most to say about or gain from current affairs?

People don't re-elect politicians or leaders. Money do.

And the reason people don't is because we can't distinguish populistic speech from intent or action. I wont matter what state the country is in during the next election, if Biden WITH WORDS, can convince you that he can save the US, you will vote for him, and if Trump WITH WORDS, can convince you that he can save the US, you will vote for him.

And the worst part is that you think you only have those two options...... Who determines that? Money.....

Ok, back on track.

So each level of influence is very aware of the level above them being able to determine wether they continue in the current function, get a promotion or has their career buried in the ground.

Would you willingly choose or risk having your career buried in the ground, just to defend integrity and honesty?

I would, but I'm weird that way. I'm not loyal or partisan, I will throw anyone under the bus who isn't for the people first and foremost.

Most people would most likely choose to protect their career and way of life, because suddenly it's not just about "you" anymore. Your family, the trips abroad, college, medical bills etc.
People's loyalty is for sale for a very small amount to be honest.

So they will lie... they will ignore truths for as long as they can. That's just how people are.

Ffs... just look in a court room. You can have a person on trial for murdering a spouse and still the individual will profess their innocence in spite of glaring evidence they did it.

You and I are no different, or most aren't.

There is this little analogy:
- If you are the only child of two abusive parents and they split up, what will you do? You would go with the parent that you thought was the lesser of two evils and still get smacked once in a while. The one that atleast throws a nice word at your now and again. Maybe this time it will be better... Mom has the best promises... Dad has the best promises...

Promises came and went and you are still there.

You are not in control. Neither are those above you, but you are less in control, and they have larger prospects.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join