It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Lancet Paper - Public Health Lied About Natural Immunity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: Quintilian

This 'controversial' professor is pro-vaccine but anti-mandate and anti-booster for young people, and he likes to step on toes, but hey I hope his research is repeatable and peer-reviewed so the elimination of mandates can be proved without a doubt.

Prasad added that he believes his views on vaccines and public health restrictions have been misrepresented.

“In this world, you will meet other people with complicated views, who do not always tow the party line,” he wrote. “I love the covid vaccine, am a political liberal, hate school closure, and am opposed to booster mandates for young college students. Many people love, but some dislike, a part or all of those views. A few people outside Tufts construed a specific perspective about my blog post to discredit me.”

tuftsdaily.com...

Mandates have not been proven anywhere. There is no need for peer-reviewed publications to 'disprove' a political decision.

You know very well any political decisions related to health were made on the advice of medical experts.

Still a political decision. Mandates were imposed just as lockdowns were imposed. You don't 'disprove' imposed mandates with peer-reviewed publications.

In addition it is already known that the mRNA products don't prevent transmission or infection or significantly reduce them. So the mandates were not scientifically that's why they were abandoned in many countries that imposed them.

A political decision resting solely on the advice of medical experts and the professor, the subject of this thread, is pro-vaccines.

I didn't think this political decision rested solely on the advice of medical experts as it is a political decision, a mandate. Some scientists may have been in favour of mandates, some others were against them. But in any case, those scientists who supported the mandates found themselves in the wrong side of the argument and under fierce criticism.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This 'controversial' professor is pro-vaccine but anti-mandate and anti-booster for young people, and he likes to step on toes, but hey I hope his research is repeatable and peer-reviewed so the elimination of mandates can be proved without a doubt.

Prasad added that he believes his views on vaccines and public health restrictions have been misrepresented.

“In this world, you will meet other people with complicated views, who do not always tow the party line,” he wrote. “I love the covid vaccine, am a political liberal, hate school closure, and am opposed to booster mandates for young college students. Many people love, but some dislike, a part or all of those views. A few people outside Tufts construed a specific perspective about my blog post to discredit me.”

tuftsdaily.com...

I'm not sure how any of this is relevant unless you think I am misrepresenting his views in this thread? I find that unlikely.

His point is that the literature showed quite clearly that immunity derived from infection was always excellent. Especially regarding the most important end points of hospitalisation or death. Nothing controversial in this, it would be normal and expected.

Our PH authorities knew this and openly lied about it for reasons that had nothing to do with peoples health.

There were no reasons based on science to ignore the immune status of people and mandate these therapies to everyone. There should be nothing controversial about this anyway, it's just common sense. Doubting infection derived immunity should have been the controversial claim in need of studies to support it. If studies showed it was inferior, that would be very strange and you would then have to wonder how vaccination itself could work (as it generally mimics an actual infection to stimulate a similar response).

This is just another area where the "experts" lied. Another reason to consider that PH was never their main concern.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

tuftsdaily.com...

I'm not sure how any of this is relevant unless you think I am misrepresenting his views in this thread? I find that unlikely.

His point is that the literature showed quite clearly that immunity derived from infection was always excellent. Especially regarding the most important end points of hospitalisation or death. Nothing controversial in this, it would be normal and expected.

Our PH authorities knew this and openly lied about it for reasons that had nothing to do with peoples health.

There were no reasons based on science to ignore the immune status of people and mandate these therapies to everyone. There should be nothing controversial about this anyway, it's just common sense. Doubting infection derived immunity should have been the controversial claim in need of studies to support it. If studies showed it was inferior, that would be very strange and you would then have to wonder how vaccination itself could work (as it generally mimics an actual infection to stimulate a similar response).

This is just another area where the "experts" lied. Another reason to consider that PH was never their main concern.

How could they have been lying when from your own source in the opening post:

As a meta analysis, there is nothing new in this study, it simply reviews a collection of studies that have been around for a while.

... this information has been around for a while? So who has been lying if the studies are available for all to see and evaluate?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

A political decision resting solely on the advice of medical experts and the professor, the subject of this thread, is pro-vaccines.

I'm pro vaccines in general too. So what?

He says in the vid that he has "taken a couple more vaccines than he really needed". So it seems the academic freedom of tenure itself doesn't allow for a different expert opinion, they are still subject to the same unscientific mandated health interventions against their will (if they want to stay tenured).

A real science based response to this pandemic would have involved individual risk/benefit consideration. Which certainly would have included immune status.

Our "experts" settled on the same treatment at the same dosage, whether you are a frail and vulnerable 85 yr old or a supremely fit 25 yr old athlete who has strong immunity after recovering from covid. Worse still, they tried to force this response via mandates. Coercion much?

This position is indefensible and contrary to the science of epidemiology.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

He says in the vid that he has "taken a couple more vaccines than he really needed". So it seems the academic freedom of tenure itself doesn't allow for a different expert opinion, they are still subject to the same unscientific mandated health interventions against their will (if they want to stay tenured).

A real science based response to this pandemic would have involved individual risk/benefit consideration. Which certainly would have included immune status.

Our "experts" settled on the same treatment at the same dosage, whether you are a frail and vulnerable 85 yr old or a supremely fit 25 yr old athlete who has strong immunity after recovering from covid. Worse still, they tried to force this response via mandates. Coercion much?

My reply above was to an anti-vaxxer and I just wanted to make it clear the doctor's position on vaccines so this thread would not devolve too much.

I've worked with tenured professors and believe me they can say whatever they want and nothing will come of it. LOL
edit on q00000059228America/Chicago3131America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As a meta analysis, there is nothing new in this study, it simply reviews a collection of studies that have been around for a while.

... this information has been around for a while? So who has been lying if the studies are available for all to see and evaluate?

Lol.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

The people who ignored the data and lied about natural immunity. They based their response on vaccination status, rather than immune status.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Lol.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

The people who ignored the data and lied about natural immunity. They based their response on vaccination status, rather than immune status.

I mean with all the anti-vaxxers since day 1 why weren't they putting this up on Fox news? LOL Oh wait, all of the data was in SCIENCE journals.

edit on q00000003228America/Chicago0202America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Lol.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

I mean with all the anti-vaxxers since day 1 why weren't they putting this up on Fox news? LOL Oh wait, all of the data was in SCIENCE journals.

Then it seems our experts either don't read science journals, or fail to comprehend what is published in them unfortunately.

It might be worth watching the vid. Vinay makes it quite clear who has been lying. The title of his vid gives a solid indication..."Public Health Lied About Natural Immunity". So that would be the PH bureaucracy and their "experts".

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Lol.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

Then it seems our experts either don't read science journals, or fail to comprehend what is published in them unfortunately.

It might be worth watching the vid. Vinay makes it quite clear who has been lying. The title of his vid gives a solid indication..."Public Health Lied About Natural Immunity". So that would be the PH bureaucracy and their "experts".

Are public health players working for the government or researching truths?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

My reply above was to an anti-vaxxer and I just wanted to make it clear the doctor's position on vaccines so this thread would not devolve too much.

I've worked with tenured professors and believe me they can say whatever they want and nothing will come of it. LOL

That is completely FALSE.

Even with what we know now, some Universities still force their students to be vaccinated.

Furthermore, many college of physicians across the planet threatened doctors with loss of licence if they spoke up with ANY contrary opinion.

Finally, I must say I am sick and tired of your dingbat "anti-vaxxer" slur

I have had real vaccines many times, such as for malaria and will continue to take these when the situation warrant.

I DO NOT SUPPORT FAKE NON_VACCINE SHOTS FOR COVID
CLEAR ENOUGH ?

The Covid shots UNLIKE A REAL VACCINE:
- DO NOT PREVENT INFECTION
- DO NOT PREVENT TRANSMISSION/SPREAD
- DO NOT EVEN PREVENT DEATH = MANY PEOPLE WITH ALL BOOSTER UPDATES *DIED*
- CLEAR ENOUGH ?, EVEN FOR YOU ?

Those shots dubious claim is that they supposedly reduce the severity of illness. Bullshyte - look at unvaccinated Africa !

Finally, those fake covid shots have SEVERE side-effects including DEATH !!!!!

So to summarize:
- NOT anti-vax
- yes, NO to anti- covid shot fakery

I am not a gullible idiot swallowing obvious BS from authorities.
You have a brain
USE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to you yourself drink the Kool-Aid, but don't force others to do so, particularly given ignorance and gullibility.
edit on 23-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Even with what we know now, some Universities still force theiir students to be vaccinated.

Furthermore, many college of physicians across the planet threathned doctors with loss of licence if they spoke up with ANY contrary opinion.

I have had real vaccines many times, such as for malaria and will continue to take these when the situation warrant.

CLEAR ENOUGH ?

- DO NOT EVEN PREVENT DEATH = MANY PEOPLE WITH ALL BOOSTER CRAP *DIED"

Those shots dubious claim is that they supposedly reduce the severity of illness. Bullshyte - look at unvaccinated Africa !

So to summarize:
- NOT anti-vax
- yes, anti- covid shot fakery

You have a brain
USE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to drink the Kool-Aid, but don't force others to do so, particularly given your ignorance and gullibility.

It is completely TRUE we just have different experiences and you are free to do whatever you want just don't push your narrative on me.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

tuftsdaily.com...

Mandates have not been proven anywhere. There is no need for peer-reviewed publications to 'disprove' a political decision.

You know very well any political decisions related to health were made on the advice of medical experts.

They used to be, but that was some time ago. This last time political decisions about health were based on M-O-N-E-Y now say that ten times until it reverberates inside your skull.

All The people especially politicians have already been exposed at forcing lockdowns and mandates on bribery and threats until a majority of power was achieved to implement it with globalized main stream media ceding to their marching orders.
Politicians invested early in Pfizer just before the federal (and totally illegal) mandate in the USA. A network of charlatans referred to as politicians.

Stop drinking their Kool-Aid.

NO DISSENT WAS ALLOWED and was ignored, ridiculed and punished. When you have all of those elements in the fray, it proves that politicians DID NOT base any decision on medical experts, only on paid charlatans called "medical experts" Like Fauci, because they wanted on that money train themselves. Lying about natural immunity exposed as a lie, and youi think politicians would not know it was a lie? But they went with it because it was profitable to them, showing what animals they really are. What a joke.

edit on 23-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

tuftsdaily.com...

They used to be, but that was some time ago. This last time political decisions about health were based on M-O-N-E-Y now say that ten times until it reverberates inside your skull.

All The people especially politicians have already been exposed at forcing lockdowns and mandates on bribery and threats until a majority of power was achieved to implement it with globalized main stream media ceding to their marching orders.
Politicians invested early in Pfizer just before the federal (and totally illegal) mandate in the USA. A network of charlatans referred to as politicians.

Stop drinking their Kool-Aid.

NO DISSENT WAS ALLOWED and was ignored, ridiculed and punished. When you have all of those elements in the fray, it proves that politicians DID NOT base any decision on medical experts, only on paid charlatans called "medical experts" Like Fauci, because they wanted on that money train themselves. What a joke.

I think politicians were and are still clueless about Covid-19 and how to handle anything large scale like a pandemic, they floundered and so did the science because it was all new back then. Sure they made mistakes but we know much more now and I'll always go directly to the science and not the politicians. Are you doing the same? If not, then you do your thing and I'll do mine.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Even with what we know now, some Universities still force theiir students to be vaccinated.

Furthermore, many college of physicians across the planet threathned doctors with loss of licence if they spoke up with ANY contrary opinion.

CLEAR ENOUGH ?

So to summarize:
- NOT anti-vax

You have a brain
USE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to drink the Kool-Aid, but don't force others to do so, particularly given your ignorance and gullibility.

It is completely TRUE we just have different experiences and you are free to do whatever you want just don't push your narrative on me.

Projection central, cupcake.

For the last THREE YEARS, it's people like YOU that have been treating Covid like a cult, complete with beatings by cops for any dissenters, firing from jobs, etc, not the other way around !

People like YOU have been imposing this NON-SCIENCE "Holy Church of Lying Dr. Fauci".

People like me then and now and in the future just want to be left alone, free from cultish people who pathologically need to validate themselves.
edit on 23-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

CLEAR ENOUGH ?

So to summarize:
- NOT anti-vax

You have a brain
USE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Projection central, cupcake.

For the last THREE YEARS, it's people like YOU that have been treating Covid like a cult, complete with beatings by cops for any dissenters, firing from jobs, etc

People like YOU have been imposing this "Holy Church of Lying Dr. Fauci".
People like me then and now and in the future just want to be left alone, free from cultish people who need to validate themselves.

Sure go with that if it makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Delete everything BEFORE the v= (including the v=), and everything AFTER the ? (including the question mark), like this:

Thanks tanstaafl. Have tried that, actually found an ats instruction thread on how to embed youtube videos. Still no luck, when I go to preview it won't play and I get an error message. It might be my browser.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I think politicians were and are still clueless about Covid-19 and how to handle anything large scale like a pandemic,

Politician are not doctors. It does take years to learn some of this stuff. Yet most politicians have supported the silence of doctors that try to speak.

There is something much more nefarious going on in the background for groups like the TGA, ATAGI, AHPRA sign their confidentiality contracts.

It was the WHO setting this agenda, and most sucked it up as their budget was threatened. Good to see the WEF on shaky ground they days. Evil shall destroy the wicked.
edit on 24-2-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Thanks tanstaafl. Have tried that, actually found an ats instruction thread on how to embed youtube videos. Still no luck, when I go to preview it won't play and I get an error message. It might be my browser.

Well, at least in this case, not...

Here is the video ID in your broken link (in quotes): "s8c_Py1wgGc&ab"

Note the bolded part. Your link still has an "&ab" at the end that doesn't belong.

Here is the exact same video URL, without the "&ab", that works:

Oh, and thanks for the video, I actually hadn't seen this one before.
edit on 24-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: quintessentone

Politician are not doctors. It does take years to learn some of this stuff.

Precisely.

This is also why most Doctors are clueless about many things that most people believe they are an authority on - like what constitutes a healthy diet.

Doctors get almost ZERO nutritional training - no more than a few hours worth throughout their entire curriculum - and what little they do get is 50 years old and based on provably factually wrong data.

This is what makes some Doctors like Ken Berry, Anthony Chaffee, etc - so different. They have actually taken it upon themselves to 'go back to school' - but they first had to make their way through all of the garbage, to start getting at the truth.

Yet most politicians have supported the silencing of doctors that try to speak.

Fixed that for ya...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

All anyone needed to know here was virology 101. If they had, then maybe they would have known as soon as they heard the words "We don't know if the natural immunity works...." that was BS from the get go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join