It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Working To Hand Over US Sovereignty To The World Health Organization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: tanstaafl
The law doesn't matter anymore, look at what's happened over the last few decades. They will just do whatever they want and claim it's lawful.

I understand, but that doesn't mean we just silently acquiesce...

Hence my last paragraph.

I'm not saying to either but so far that's what has happened.

Look at the gov election in Arizona. Tell me how the law worked out for that.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's still playing out as expected - meaning, no one expected (though there was some hope) that the appellate court would reul in her favor, but Kari can now appeal to the AZ Supreme Court, which is where they stand a much better chance of winning...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Treaties are a ratified contract between governments for diplomatic purposes. The behaviors and violations of citizens residing in each nation are solely the jurisdiction of the presiding government. UN can go # itself.

They are working on this one very carefully so that from a legal perspective the government won't have a say, because emergencies and all.

It's just like how they shielded the vaccines with the prep act. Dod / darpa created the vaccines and provide legal immunity for big pharma.

The legal system has been weaponized and there won't be any constitutional friendly judges left. [snipped]

Until the constitution is redacted or nullified, there is no "government" in the US except for elected federal officers. Any officer who isn't elected and sworn to uphold said constitution has zero jurisdiction. WHO are a foreign agency who may appoint citizens but hold no inherent capacity to write or implement laws. Even the president can't change that because again, the 10th amendment expressly forbids it.

edit on 20-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Treaties are a ratified contract between governments for diplomatic purposes. The behaviors and violations of citizens residing in each nation are solely the jurisdiction of the presiding government. UN can go # itself.

They are working on this one very carefully so that from a legal perspective the government won't have a say, because emergencies and all.

It's just like how they shielded the vaccines with the prep act. Dod / darpa created the vaccines and provide legal immunity for big pharma.

The legal system has been weaponized and there won't be any constitutional friendly judges left. They will all be soros and obummer plants.

Until the constitution is redacted or nullified, there is no "government" in the US except for elected federal officers. Any officer who isn't elected and sworn to uphold said constitution has zero jurisdiction. WHO are a foreign agency who may appoint citizens but hold no inherent capacity to write or implement laws. Even the president can't change that because again, the 10th amendment expressly forbids it.

Again, everyone thinks that words on a peice of paper will save them. But none of that matters when they aren't followed.

Especially when enemy action is underway, and we are one emergency away from obeying the WHO. Since emergencies can suspend anything.
edit on 20-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

It's still playing out as expected - meaning, no one expected (though there was some hope) that the appellate court would reul in her favor, but Kari can now appeal to the AZ Supreme Court, which is where they stand a much better chance of winning...

So when will you admit the system has failed? Corruption has taken over and nullified the system.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ah, yea. I think we have passed that mile marker a while ago. I can't believe it either but it already happened. I could list many examples but do I really need to.

Until the constitution is redacted or nullified

a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 20-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Ah, yea. I think we have passed that mile marker a while ago. I can't believe it either but it already happened. I could list many examples but do I really need to.

Correct, things like the Patriot Act and NDAA nullified it a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Yes the flood gates have been opened, and it is just a matter of time before we will be treading water, and fighting a constant battle just to keep our heads above the water.

This is not just happening in this single town. It is happening where I live and all over the US. And it is just the tip of the iceberg. People having to work two to three jobs to make ends meet. Federal assistance being removed from needy American citizens, while our President is kissing ass and giving away billions of American dollars, to foreign governments and illegal aliens.

If we don't see the crap that is up to our waist, then surely we have to smell it.

I chose this of many videos, because I like the way the one guy put it. They are spitting in our faces, and telling us to just get the hell out of the houses that we have sacrificed for, and may of us have had for years. Our government is not just corrupt, it is evil. We have been taken over for a long time now. They are no longer hiding it. The jig is up, and no election or owned and paid for politician performing in a dog and pony show is going to change the huge mess that we are in.

Don't let them divide us. They know the only way we can win this is to stand united. It is time that all Americans recognize that us little ants out number them a thousand to one. We don't just have the power. We are the power.

edit on 20-2-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So Who died and left WHO boss?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Considering the US is the second largest donor after gates, do we really think this would change things?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Call to Action: StoptheGlobalAgenda.com!
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...
(Link to video)

Past amendments to the WHO’s International Health Regulations and Pandemic Treaty, that would allow them to supersede the legal systems of the world have been voted down – twice – within the past 8 months. However, they’ve reared their ugly heads again via insane, undemocratic amendments to the IHR submitted by upwards of 90 nations.

James Roguski tells Steve Bannon, “It’s a modern global coup by 90 nations that want to give up their sovereignty to the WHO – and drag all of the other nations into that. Because if the majority of the 194 nations agree to this, it’s a done deal.”

“They [the EU] have said that they want to have a Global Digital Health Certificate with a Prophylaxis Certificate, a Testing Certificate, a Vaccine Certificate, a Recovery Certificate, Passenger Locator Forms. And the Indonesian Health Minister, who’s not a doctor, he’s a banker, at the G20, he said, back in November that they wanted to implement that – this year!”

The WHO is currently discussing these amendments this week in Geneva and James says, “I have every hope in the world that people will rise up and speak up about what’s going on, here. All of the information is available on StopTheGlobalAgenda.com.

IHR amendments do NOT require approval by 2/3rds of the United States Senate – or that of any other country. These amendments would give the Director General of the WHO the power to unilaterally declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC, pronounced “FAKE”) even over the objection of the country dealing with an outbreak of disease. It would force other countries to manufacture products for that fake PHEIC and on and on. Sheer insanity.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wonder who will enforce these policies.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
I wonder who will enforce these policies.

UN soldiers or FEMA. Haven't figured it out yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join