It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Have A _____?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So a senator from Arkansas provoked a firestorm in the woke press for asking a simple question:

Do you have a penis?

The bill being debated and argued over is one being put forward in Arkansas that would

.... prohibit physicians from performing transgender surgeries or prescribing puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to minors.

The same legislation would also allow people who have received such treatments to sue practitioners for up to 30 years upon turning 18. Needless to say, the trans lobby does not like this bill, and they have their people there to testify. At one point during the testimony, one of the senators asked one of the pro-folks if she "had a penis". She got her panties in a wad about it, but he explained to her that being a transperson advocating for minors to receive these medical procedures, he felt the question was relevant as to whether or not she had direct experience with what she was advocating for.

She did not answer and refused and tried to make this into some horrific invasion of her privacy.

I'm sorry, but how often is it thrust into our faces that "some women have penises, and not all women have periods," and other such intimate claptrap and rubs our noses in the fact that transfolk have different biology than we do, but they get to call themselves women and invade our personal spaces like women. Heck, Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland has been brought down partially over the unpopularity of housing women with penises in women's prisons where they have raped their cellmates.

So, no, this is hardly an inappropriate question to ask. Some modern women do have penises, and when you are possibly a woman with a penis advocating for removing the penis from kids who think they could be women, it's an issue. You have no direct experience of that of which you speak.
edit on 19-2-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am afraid you misgendered it.

If "she" had a penis, "she" was a HE, not a "she."

Let's get our pronouns scientifically straight here. If it was born with a penis, if it has XY chromosomes, IT IS A HE.

Hell with what the LGBTQPZ+ crowd says.
:
edit on 2023 2 19 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes, I know. I was being politically correct because the subject itself was charged enough I felt. I would rather debate the issue than the language as I know some would be keen to do.

I especially feel the issue in Scotland with sex offenders going to jail for raping women who suddenly slap on a wig and woman's name and exploit the radical law in order to get housed with women, in the same cell with a woman, is horrible and those people in particular are men using the loophole to continue their bad behavior.
edit on 19-2-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, I know. I was being politically correct because the subject itself was charged enough I felt. I would rather debate the issue than the language as I know some would be keen to do.

I understand what you're saying there, but the issue is that once you give them that bit of ground, you are literally conceding to their twisted philosophical perversion. Calling a man a man is not a breach of "political correctness." It is scientifically, intellectually and morally dishonest and corrupt to do otherwise. ALWAYS! There is NEVER any justification for calling a man a "woman," a woman a "man," a child molester a "minor attracted person," or any of the other sick, invented monikers they've farted out of their demented psychologies.

Our words express our thoughts, but they also shape our thoughts. Every time you cede power to them by using their corrupt, immoral and scientifically dishonest verbiage, you are giving them power as well as allowing yourself to be just a little more brainwashed - whether you realize or acknowledge the fact.

I don't mean to derail your opening topic, but language is the frontline of this battle for the soul of humanity. When you use their phraseology, you are giving them a little more ground.
:
edit on 2023 2 19 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If a person wants to change their sex after they turn eighteen, then they are an adult and hopefully are mature enough to know better. But kids do not know what they are going to want in the future. There is no rush, these kids can wait till they are adults and anyone trying to convince them to do alter their bodies before that should be procecuted...medical degree or not.

I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid, When I was in pre-med, I found a lot of the ones in the profession were doing it just to gain wealth and prestige.

Society needs to change to accept guys who are less macho to be accepted and accept girls that are tomboys not to need to change their sex. I have nothing against gays, I do feel sad that people need to spend a lot of money to change their sex though, people are profiting immensely from the meds and operations to change a person's sex...that is not true medicine.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Not to make light of the situation, but I have two Huskies that look like cats. They were born as cats but they have been around nothing but humans and Huskies, since they were five weeks old. The Huskies accept them as members of the pack, and they have no idea what a cat is. They identify as Huskies, and I think it is cruel and down right criminal, for anyone to to try to make them think otherwise.

They do however use a litter box, but they do so only because they don't want to offend the humans.

Okay. Maybe I am making light of the situation.

Sorry.

edit on 19-2-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If a person wants to change their sex after they turn eighteen, then they are an adult and hopefully are mature enough to know better. ...

It is physically impossible for a person to "change their sex."

I live, according to the gov't's calculations, at or just above the poverty line. I don't consider myself poor. We live within our means and are comfortable. But if I decide that I am a wealthy magnate and start to spend money on credit like I have it, I'll be even more broke at the end of the day. "Self-identifying" as a wealthy magnate won't make it so.

If I tell the gov't that I "self-identify" as a poor black single mother, do you think that I'll receive any subsidies? No, I won't. Why? Because my fantasy of being a poor black single mother does not hold up to scientific scrutiny and I'd be laughed out of the welfare office.

But if I decide that I'm a woman - penis and XY chromosomes notwithstanding - I'd be hailed as a brave hero, not the mentally deranged person that I'd actually be.

Again, an instance for needing to carefully choose our modes of expression and not let their language infecte our minds.
:
edit on 2023 2 19 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Not to make light of the situation, but I have two Huskies that look like cats. They were born as cats but they have been around nothing but humans and Huskies, since they were five weeks old. The Huskies accept them as members of the pack, and they have no idea what a cat is. They identify as Huskies, and I think it is cruel and down right criminal, for anyone to to try to make them think otherwise.

They do however use a litter box, but they do so only because they don't want to offend the humans.

Okay. Maybe I am making light of the situation.

Sorry.

A friend's 4 year old son decided he wanted to be a dog. He crawled around on all fours for a while. My friend didn't put a collar on him. He didn't feed him dog food, nor did he allow him to eat from a bowl on the floor or defecate on the ground.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don’t know about when you were in nursing school, but when I went to nursing school we were taught that gender dysphoria is a delusion and we were suppose to re-orient the patient and never play into their delusions.
Politics has ruined the medical industry and I’m glad I got out of it right before those clot shots came along.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I don’t know about when you were in nursing school, but when I went to nursing school we were taught that gender dysphoria is a delusion and we were suppose to re-orient the patient and never play into their delusions.
Politics has ruined the medical industry and I’m glad I got out of it right before those clot shots came along.

It's not politics. It's godlessness and pride.

Romans 1:18-32 is coming into full play before our eyes.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

It's not politics. It's godlessness and pride.

Romans 1:18-32 is coming into full play before our eyes.

And greed.

No one is safe. As it was in the days of Noah. Even the children will be sacrificed.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So, no, this is hardly an inappropriate question to ask. Some modern women do have penises, and when you are possibly a woman with a penis advocating for removing the penis from kids who think they could be women, it's an issue. You have no direct experience of that of which you speak.

Very well said.

Of course, I would also say the same about any man who thinks they are really a woman (and vice versa). How can they know? They have no direct experience of that which they speak.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Perhaps Sen. McKee was asking for a date with that question. Ever heard of the Log Cabin Republicans?

logcabin.org...

edit on 19-2-2023 by olaru12 because: syntax

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I bet they won't touch other unnecessary mutilations like circumcision. Just you wait till the Satanist make it a religious right...

Here we are able to set things right, but nooo, just more hypocrisy, using the oh so precious minors for political gain while mutilating their own under the banner of religion...

Who's going to take such a valid complaint serious, if it fails to adress a very commonly practiced mutilation practice.

Oprah will have a blast, finally a "wholesome shmuck" face cream.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and I've come to a point where I'm enjoying it very much.

Like even people (male and female) are saying, flip getting away from that "gender studies' " crowd was the best thing you ever did.

Although I'm never going to be heterosexual with a wife and kids, I can still enjoy my masculinity.
edit on 19-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Transgender people are part of the LGBTQ+ community. According to the Williams Institute, 1.4 million adults identify as transgender in the United States. About 0.5% of adults 18-24 identify as transgender, and 0.3% of adults 65 and older identify as transgender.
worldpopulationreview.com...

What lobby??

The reason why that percentage is so low is because ITS NOT NORMAL. The entire agenda is to decimate morality. There's absolutely NO reason to be making this the issue that ITS NOT.

People need treatment and the rest need to STOP accommodating wholesale delusion!!

Good grief.

edit on 2/19/2023 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
While more than a little cringy I had to laugh, and couldnt find fault with his line of questioning, if you are pushing for things like she represents then you should be ready for some blunt and intrusive questioning.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just with being gay the "acceptance" is sometimes hard to navigate.

Like some people feel more comfortable if you're open, and others may prefer you never mention it.

But ultimately I'm a man, and not attracted to most men I meet or see.

Also want to hang-out with men, and just talk "nothings" sometimes.

And I've got the best "nothings" you'll never hear.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In my mind, this is easy to understand unless a person is knowingly being obtuse about it.

If an adult wants to have the surgery or take the necessary meds to transition, more power to them. It does not bother me at all what adults do in those regards. I don't think anything more or less of them for doing it and I hope it leads to them having a happy life.

If a child wants to do the same, the answer is hell no, and never, ever should they do anything without their parents' full knowledge and approval. Anyone helping a minor to do that without their parents' knowledge should be prosecuted and it should be a felony involving a stiff prison sentence. Any medical professional involved should have their license stripped from them on their way to prison.

Common sense needs to prevail for the sake of the children.
edit on 2/19/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: ketsuko

I understand what you're saying there, but the issue is that once you give them that bit of ground, you are literally conceding to their twisted philosophical perversion. Calling a man a man is not a breach of "political correctness." It is scientifically, intellectually and morally dishonest and corrupt to do otherwise. ALWAYS! There is NEVER any justification for calling a man a "woman," a woman a "man," a child molester a "minor attracted person," or any of the other sick, invented monikers they've farted out of their demented psychologies.

Our words express our thoughts, but they also shape our thoughts. Every time you cede power to them by using their corrupt, immoral and scientifically dishonest verbiage, you are giving them power as well as allowing yourself to be just a little more brainwashed - whether you realize or acknowledge the fact.

I don't mean to derail your opening topic, but language is the frontline of this battle for the soul of humanity. When you use their phraseology, you are giving them a little more ground.
:

I have heard much the same arguments applied to ideology across the spectrum. Nazis, homosexuals, catholics, vegans, hippies, etc. Either godless or heretic and thus destined by holy mandate to destroy or be destroyed. Coexist brother.

Obligatory caveat: children are the domain of their legal guardians, unless a crime is visible and a warrant issued to investigate their safety. But the article, from which the topic here is derived, was relaying an exchange between adults so that tangent is somewhat removed from the subject at hand.

Thirdly and lastly, let's underline with some bemusement the irony of a doctor whose professional identity is contingent on a comprehensive knowledge of human anatomy and chemistry, propagating the transgender campaign.

😆🤭

edit on 19-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join