It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Event Megathread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yes, because that’s the way the jet stream moved. The jet stream comes out of Asia and drops down near Hawaii without quite getting to Hawaii, then curves up towards Alaska, before curving back over Canada into Montana and the Dakotas, where it curves back up over the Great Lakes. So anything that crossed Asia, or came from Asia would end up near Alaska and Canada.

I think most people didn't even know how the jet streams work in the world above our heads.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What I don’t get is that, let's take the Nimitz UAP flap, for instance.

They sent a camera-laden plane, I forget the exact one, and easily took a photo of the UAP, even followed it down to the water.

Of course, they couldn’t id it, but here was a comparatively slow-moving “ object,” and they couldn't do something similar to make it out.

Presumably, they did and have a video or videos of these objects. I would venture to say.

I believe they're hiding something, which is fine with me. I believe under certain circumstances, any government has the right to keep secrets. And they certainly do.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It was an F-18 with an ATFLIR pod. The first one, over Alaska, they sent a pair of F-35s with EODAS/FLIR cameras the night before they sent F-22s to shoot it down. The problem with balloons is that there's almost no IR signature, so FLIR isn't going to see a lot of data.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So you're assuming the Fri, Sat, and Sun takedowns are all our balloons too?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Almost certainly. Saturday was most likely the pico balloon. The last track of it is far too coincidental for it not to be. The Lake Huron object tracked pretty well with the object lost over Montana being blown by strong upper level winds from the previous evening until it was shot down.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Hello everyone, new to the site and happy to have found such a deep well of information. I found this video today with some interesting shots

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: deepgreen

It's called a Pico balloon, and they're pretty common among hobby groups. It uses a very small instrument package to monitor the weather, and then transmit data over radio frequencies. They're solar powered so they can operate indefinitely theoretically. Ham radio operators launch them and see how far they go. One went around the world six times over 75 days.

Pico balloons.

Obviously not common enough for multiple fighter pilots and now military photography and video analysts to be able to positively identify.

but Im mostly behind the theory that if the Chinese balloon hadn't been spotted by civilians we would have never heard about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just my second comment here and I have been reading ats for a few years now even before I made and account so ill apologize if I'm making this in the wrong post.
I'm not sure what post this link came from in here but I couldn't help but notice that the picture that was taken here in this link, well am i the only one who can see a face in the middle of this object that was pictured ?

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lidstrom

Re: www.popularmechanics.com...

I'm not seeing a "cubed shaped" UFO either, as the article says.

No BORG in that photo.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

edit on Tue Sep 19 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join