It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Estimates 13 Million People Worldwide Killed By The COVID Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The paper published on ResearchGate by Rancourt et al. uses global all cause mortality data to calculate the number of deaths from Covid vaccines. These results align with what many others have calculated, such as Steve Kirsch's under reporting factor, which comes out to 41 times the number of deaths in VAERs which results in precisely the same number this study has calculated:

I have said for a long time that the URF in VAERS is 41, and there are 16,300 excess US deaths in VAERS (subtracting 250 background deaths per year which gets reported into VAERS) which comes to 668K.

There are currently 100's of thousand of views on twitter, and Steve's Kirsch's substack analysis has blown up with comments since yesterday. There is a very easy way to calculate the number of deaths so far, it's basically 1 in 1000 people per dose, who have taken covid vaccine has died--so far. There's no way to know how much worse this will get since we don't have medium or long term data.

The paper gives a simple way to estimate the number of people a country has killed by deploying the COVID vaccines: 0.001*# of doses.

In short, you can just take the number of vaccine doses in millions and just change “millions” to “thousands” to estimate the number of people killed by the vaccine.

Using data from Israel and Australia, the paper estimates 13 million deaths worldwide from the COVID vaccines:

From the study:

ABSTRACT: It is now well established from autopsy studies and adverse effect monitoring that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause death. The vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR), which is the ratio of vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population, has recently been measured by us to be as large as 1 % in India and when “vaccine equity” campaigns were applied in high-poverty states of the USA, and to be 0.05 % in Australia, with data that is not discriminated by age group. Here, we provide the first empirical evaluations of age-stratified vDFRs, using national all-cause mortality and vaccine rollout data, for Israel and Australia. We find that the vDFR increases dramatically with age for older adults, being exponential with a doubling time of approximately 5.2 ± 0.4 years. As a result the vDFR is an order of magnitude greater in the most elderly population than the all-population value, reaching 0.6 % for the 80+ years age group in Israel and 1 % for the 85+ years age group in Australia, compared to < 0.01 % for young adults (< 45 year olds). Our results imply that it was reckless to prioritise vaccinating those deemed to be in greatest need of protection.

The study also references other studies, surveys, effects monitoring systems, and peer reviewed publications:

It is well established that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause death, as seen from: • detailed autopsy studies (Choi et al., 2021; Schneider et al., 2021; Sessa et al., 2021; Gill et al., 2022; Mörz, 2022; Schwab et al., 2022; Suzuki et al., 2022; Tan et al., 2022; Yoshimura et al., 2022; Onishi et al., 2023), • adverse effect monitoring (Hickey and Rancourt, 2022), • a recent survey study (Skidmore, 2023), • studies of vaccine-induced pathologies (e.g., Goldman et al., 2021; Kuvandik et al., 2021; Turni and Lefringhausen, 2022; Edmonds et al., 2023; Wong et al., 2023), and • more than 1,250 peer-reviewed publications about COVID-19 vaccine adverse effects (React 19, 2022).

STUDY
TWITTER SOURCE
KIRSCH ANALYSIS OF STUDY
edit on 12-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The thing about the vaccine that stands out the most is how it destroys brain cells and causes people to believe it's 'safe and effective', no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. Also, it seems to be highly addictive to some who wait excitedly for the next booster to be released.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Its the forced punishment that gets me. Like in canada, Treudea wanting to not give financial aid to those who don’t get vaccinated.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They are not vaccines. It's an experimental genetic therapy (officially), and it seems to be a lethal mRNA bioweapon. By calling it "vaccine", you keep normalizing it.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

That is called tyranny and coercion, but if the people just seat there and do nothing, it will be no changes and the tyranny will prevail.

This is the beginning, the dead, side effects and long-term medical problems will just get worse as the years goes by, it takes 6 stages for a medication or vaccine to be developed, that means 5 to 10 years, the covid crap was pushed by passing all safety measures put in place in order to protect the public.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So there’s still some time before the study results can be confirmed.

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The thing about the vaccine that stands out the most is how it destroys brain cells and causes people to believe it's 'safe and effective', no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. Also, it seems to be highly addictive to some who wait excitedly for the next booster to be released.

I'm just happy to finally is housing prices come down with so many empty houses not needed any more.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm just happy to finally is housing prices come down with so many empty houses not needed any more.

What did you mean to say?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You are trying hard to be sarcastic but vaccine injuries and deaths are a reality of life. The only difference is that the vaccine apologists will try to dismiss them as 'rare' events.

I am sure you don't know any vaccine induced deaths other than the ones posted here in these threads.
edit on 12-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I won't be surprised to see that number double or more eventually.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So out of 5.5 billion vaccination doses you have approximately 0.12% deaths. A study of infant deaths shows MMR deaths at .5 and Diphtheria at .6. So this vaccination has a lower cause of death rate.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
So out of 5.5 billion vaccination doses you have approximately 0.12% deaths. A study of infant deaths shows MMR deaths at .5 and Diphtheria at .6. So this vaccination has a lower cause of death rate.

Actually there is another member who has made comparisons between aspirin and the mRNA products...

Are you comparing the deaths caused by a vaccine with deaths caused by viruses?? Again, there have been quite a number of vaccine apologists who did it on a number of occasions.

Or you are comparing the Covid vaccine with other vaccines?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You seem to be confused. The "vaccine" is only adding harm. The argument isn't the vaxx versus the virus. They both have an element of risk, the vaxx being far higher and that's without considering long term side effects. It only adds risk.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I was comparing the claims of death from the vaccine with deaths from other vaccines. If we look at deaths proportionally to COVID-19 cases the only country under 0.2% is South Korea. The U.S. mortality rate is 1.1%.The percentage does go as high as almost 5% in some countries.I don't have the percentage of those who suffered long term or issues such as my non vaccinated sister who suffered both heart issues and then a stroke after her bout with Covid.

It's estimated in the U.S. alone the vaccination has prevented 18 million deaths, so we could estimate at least over 100 million world wide.

You still feel the risk is higher from the vaccination at 13 million deaths world wide?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

You are trying hard to be sarcastic

I thought you were done with me... It's just one sarcastic remark following another. It seems the other got like 8 stars, so all good right?

Actually, I know of no one with even a hint of anything past 2 or 3 days of feeling like a weak flu. I felt pretty much nothing, and my wife and kids about the same. All 4 of us got shots in different locations and at different times too. I actually got mine at the VA. About 1000 people at work got the vaccine and I have yet to see anyone take time off for it or fall into sickness later either. I know that is all anecdotal but is also why I see many here push way past reality in all this. How do I take the OP serious if I see nothing at a personal level.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It's estimated in the U.S. alone the vaccination has prevented 18 million deaths, so we could estimate at least over 100 million world wide.

You still feel the risk is higher from the vaccination at 13 million deaths world wide?

Well, the first question is where does the 13 million come from. A tweet followed by 5000 retweets doesn't make it reality.
From Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2023 VAERS is reporting a little over 19,000 unconfirmed deaths in America. Once confirmed the total will be much lower, but just using 20,000 and 660 million shots given we are talking 3 per 100,000 using raw passive reporting data, so where are the bodies? If we applied that to 13 billion shots given that is 390,000 deaths.

Right now, the actual virus is 33 per 100,000 deaths in America and a good number of countries are 50 to 60+ per 100,000, and that is with the vaccine in use.

The higher risk is myocarditis in the age groups 5 to 17 years old and there is 700+ confirmed cases with 250 still unconfirmed out of 66 million shots or 15 per million rounding to 1000 with the vast majority quickly treated to full health.

What the OP is suggesting is the death reports in VAERS should be like 35 times higher than what is reported today.

edit on 13-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The mass testing early in the pandemic clearly inflated the covid deaths. It's no coincidence there was a massive reduction in testing right as the vaccines rolled out. At one point people in the UK were testing every day just to leave the house. Then we listed ANY death within 28 days of a positive test as a covid death.

Imagine we used the same criteria and listed ANY death within 28 days of a vaccination as a vaccine death?

You can't trust the data or statistics when it comes to early in the pandemic, it was clearly manipulated.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3

I was comparing the claims of death from the vaccine with deaths from other vaccines. If we look at deaths proportionally to COVID-19 cases the only country under 0.2% is South Korea. The U.S. mortality rate is 1.1%.The percentage does go as high as almost 5% in some countries.I don't have the percentage of those who suffered long term or issues such as my non vaccinated sister who suffered both heart issues and then a stroke after her bout with Covid.

You probably forget that the infection fatality rate of Covid-19 is very low and of the order of 0.15%. Unless you are using the case fatality rate which is very misleading.

I don't know where do you get the 5% mortality rates but these are also very misleading too. To try to present Covid-19 as the Spanish Flu is also quite misleading and the arguments that this disease has a high infection fatality rate have been debunked long time ago.

The IFR of SARS-CoV-2 has been estimated before the vaccines were made available from probably the most cited scientist in the world, Dr John Ioannidis from Stanford.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Conclusions:

All systematic evaluations of seroprevalence data converge that SARS-CoV-2 infection is widely spread globally. Acknowledging residual uncertainties, the available evidence suggests average global IFR of ~0.15% and ~1.5-2.0 billion infections by February 2021 with substantial differences in IFR and in infection spread across continents, countries and locations

In addition the current IFR is probably lower than that of the flu given the 3+ years of exposure.

www.ft.com...

A combination of high levels of immunity and the reduced severity of the Omicron variant has rendered Covid-19 less lethal than influenza for the vast majority of people in England, according to a Financial Times analysis of official data

In comparison the Spanish Flu had an IFR of about 10%

COVID-19 was always a mild disease for most of us and and for a large number, including myself, infection with no disease. It was presented otherwise for political and ideological reasons.

If you accept that the deaths by vaccines has reached 13 million then you need to reflect on the amount of deaths have to be reached for a product to be recalled. Most vaccines will be withdrawn with a handful of deaths. Having 13 million deaths from these product will be a crime against humanity. Not only you acknowledge this but you are making comparisons between the vaccines and the disease!!

The estimations of how many deaths were prevented are just anecdotal and have no much basis in reality. The reality is that Covid-19 is a mild disease for most of us that has a very low infection fatality rate and for which most people who don't make it are the above 65s with co-morbidities.

edit on 13-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: frogs453

The mass testing early in the pandemic clearly inflated the covid deaths. It's no coincidence there was a massive reduction in testing right as the vaccines rolled out. At one point people in the UK were testing every day just to leave the house. Then we listed ANY death within 28 days of a positive test as a covid death.

Imagine we used the same criteria and listed ANY death within 28 days of a vaccination as a vaccine death?

You can't trust the data or statistics when it comes to early in the pandemic, it was clearly manipulated.

Yes, precisely!

The member doesn't seem to acknowledge that mass testing did indeed inflate the numbers. As you also need to divide by the number of tests you have done when you start seeing plenty more positives coming back.

Death involving Covid is not the same as death due to Covid-19. Clearly the deaths have been inflated.

What I find most remarkable are his comparisons between the virus and the disease it could cause and the vaccines. He seems to say that 13 millions deaths from the vaccine is nothing in comparison to the deaths by Covid or those who were saved by the vaccines. He hasn't realised her that a product is usually withdrawn with a handful of deaths, let along causing millions of them...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   

that's sick.

and all the job openings! lol.

<<   2 >>

join