It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK no one wants the S^%$# anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's the same here at my hospital, although that's a private medical practice. My consultant wouldn't even shake my hand. I did attend an NHS hospital around 2 months ago and no mask policy, in fact i didn't see a single person wear a mask.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Are you in the habit of asking everyone you know their medical and vaccination status? I doubt you have many friends like you claim if this is the case.

Do you have reminders and alerts go off on your phone every-time a casual acquaintance has a medical procedure?

I think your post has some flaws and holes.
edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Are you in the habit of asking everyone you know their medical and vaccination status? I doubt you have many friends like you claim if this is the case.

Do you have reminders and alerts go off on your phone every-time a casual acquaintance has a medical procedure?

I think your post has some flaws and holes.

It happens to still be a regular topic of conversation in this country, especially amongst older, more intelligent, people and those who haven't worn a tinfoil hat in years.

(And you'll be surprised how often a customer will quickly point out "it's not Covid" whenever they cough!)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yeah, that's exactly what i speak about with clients. Great way to generate business.

"Have you been vaccinated and boosted, know anyone that died of covid?"

It's a real ice breaker. When out with the lads we normally get a few pints and go straight into discussion about the latest variants and boosters. What a laugh we all have.

I suggest you look at the latest figures for uptake on boosters before you start insinuating i'm stupid.

With less than 20% of the population fully boosted it suggests you're talking out of your ass or being lied to. I'll take raw data over your personal experience.
edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Wow, the idiocy is strong in here today.
Here in the UK everyone I know has been vaccinated, boosted and will take another booster if offered. Yes, I've had COVID-19, so has my wife, and it was little more than a draining bug that left us utterly exhausted for a week in both cases. Didn't kill us though, unlike two family members of a friend of ours who were infected before the jabs were available.
I always wonder where those stats come from those news stories that claim that vaccination support is minimal. Probably the same places that claim that support for Brexit is holding steady. The bin in other words.

But there is plenty of resistance in the UK as far as I know.

Obviously for a large part of the population that lives in dear and ignorance the situation is different but still not everyone is naive or stupid.

It seems that the country has been infected with a range of ideologies. The virus has no impact in comparison to the harms caused by the woke culture and the vaccine ideology. The combination must be lethal.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The gentleman I listened to, did not have any previous issues with the vaccine, and regularly got vaccines.

His problem was he felt that the doctors, government, and pharmaceutical companies deceived the public, and they destroyed his trust.

He stated that his trust was so destroyed that he does not feel comfortable taking any new medications, and will avoid any injections of any kind.

He believed them, now he doesn't, and it appears he is not alone.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

'The vaccine ideology'???
You mean the vaccines that mean that we have conquered smallpox, almost eradicated polio and reduced the number of the partially deaf or sterile from mumps?
Or do you want all three back in mass circulation?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

mRNA vaccines did what now?

Isn't the current leading cause of Polio vaccine derived?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

'The vaccine ideology'???
You mean the vaccines that mean that we have conquered smallpox, almost eradicated polio and reduced the number of the partially deaf or sterile from mumps?
Or do you want all three back in mass circulation?

The vaccine ideology is something different from having a safe and effective vaccine that could help, generally speaking. It is what it says it is: An ideology! It regards all vaccines as safe and effective and the purpose of life is to get vaccinated endlessly without asking questions about the quality of the products or potential side effects and it demands you get them regardless the consequences. The Holy Grail of Medicine and Science where not even questions are allowed.
edit on 11-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join