It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong case for the depopulation agenda.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: anonentity

You think that's a strong case for a depopulation agenda?

I'll one-up you on that. How's this?

The video is supposedly edited BUT what's being said there is true, or the intention at least. The goal by 2030 is a pretty large population reduction. Somewhere from 10-50%.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah, been plans of depopulation around of it for a while. The freedom of speech offered here on ATS has help get past the global, corporate censorship and misinformation campaign infecting the masses. The public is slowly waking up the hard way and pressure is continuing to build as a clearer picture of the facts continues to emerge.

I know nature has many ways of sorting out problems with population density. Maybe this is why politics in places like New York and California is going bad? What is going wrong in the culture of the globalists that are trying to control it all? Is it just too much for most to handle responsibility and just go nuts when they get it? If they cannot handle the job then step down and let someone else do it, is there ego just too strong to let go?

Anyway, hard to say just exactly how bad this thing will get, just have to wait and see. When the overall mortality rate starts to decline it is one sign that we are over the worst of it. As for just what is left by the end of it, take things one step at a time.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Seems all so complex even risky from a scientific perspective.

Even brief interruptions to the food supply would effect the most populous on a compounded scale due to violence and starvation.

A little Lenin inspired cannibalism goes a long way, easily correctable.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If Darwin was right about anything, there's a natural cap on population at some point. Maybe we're nearing it. Maybe covid was actually nature's way to make room for some more new humans by getting rid of some old and unhealthy ones.

Perhaps the vaccine killing some people is an intentional depopulation scheme, that some people intentionally did it. If enough people die from it to be measurable, it will be undeniable in time. That statement has to be true, there'd be no way to cover it up forever. The same goes for the fertility angle, it's measurable.

In due time, this will be undeniable or it will be proven false, it's impossible to cover up something like this forever because the numbers are factually true and apparent. In order for this to be true, the numbers will have to greatly increase in the years to come, that's correct.

In the meantime, people who think it's true can try to influence people who don't know about the theory to believe it if they enjoy doing that. I don't know what time would be good to look back at the data and make a conclusion as to whether it's a depopulation scheme or not, it could be several years. Until then, you can enjoy discussing it as if it is true if you believe that it is. That will be very enjoyable for the people who like talking about it being true.
edit on CST03Fri, 10 Feb 2023 03:00:46 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I will raise you. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It would appear that a crime on an unprecedented level has occurred.

Crime? Certainly
unprecedented? I think not.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I guaranteed that in 2030, with a billion more people alive than there are today, folk on ATS will still be going on and on about their depopulation fantasy.

Sadly, short of a full scale nuclear war or a mutant star goat eating the sun, it's simply not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I guaranteed that in 2030, with a billion more people alive than there are today, folk on ATS will still be going on and on about their depopulation fantasy.

You guaranteed??

Well it's not 2030 yet....did you time travel or something?
edit on 10-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I really like Jimmy Dore and he revealed he got the jab. Just compare a video from this week to one from last year. I'm seeing a big difference. I've seen other videos that show it better but can't find them atm but these show it fairly well.

That's CRAZY he doesn't even look like the same guy. Looks aged 20 years and I don't know if it's the glasses but looks like something wrong with his eye in that 2nd clip.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: incoserv

You think that's a strong case for a depopulation agenda?

I'll one-up you on that. How's this?

The video is supposedly edited BUT what's being said there is true, or the intention at least. The goal by 2030 is a pretty large population reduction. Somewhere from 10-50%.

I can't see how it's edited.

As to population reduction, go back and visit Deagle's population forecast from a few years back.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I will raise you. www.bitchute.com...

That makes sense with the compound increase risk of death that occurs exponentially with each shot.

2 shots take off 24 years of life expectancy assuming you didn't get a bad batch.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I found another one that suggests that the DOD has been organizing a lot of the buying for this pandemic, not the average soldier but the top tier, They claim many governments have been involved. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

When you consider the banning of early treatments, basically telling people to wait till they cant breath before going to hospital to be ventilated and treated with remdisivir (aka "run-death-is-near")...Lockdowns which forced people who had to work back to enclosed spaces with family, which seems designed to make covid rife amongst a certain low income demographic...not to mention the economic hardships forced on others as well as small businesses. Also the flow on effects resulting in food shortages and price increases in developing countries.

Yet no mention of the benefits, or encouragement of healthy diet and regular exercise, or that certain people especially in certain latitudes will lack a particular beneficial vitamin. In fact there were concerted efforts to make this worse by forcing people indoors together and discouraging exercise.

Then top all of this off with the mass roll out of an ineffective but a toxic medication that they strongly coerced people to take. Despite having little in the way of data, and absolutely no long term data. One designed to cause the body to make unregulated amounts of toxic s protein for an unknown period of time (surely got to make you wonder why they used this design?).

All of this to counter a virus that was altered in a lab from which it escaped/was released, by the same people responsible for it's escape/release? Nothing fishy there.

This does appear to be a directed attack. Particularly on the elderly, those with existing conditions and especially the low income demographic. The people that WEF stooge Yuval Harari would term "useless eaters". It's also likely many, if not most covid deaths were really iatrogenic. We also have no idea of the long term implications of these covid injectables.

At the very least we can be reasonably sure that incompetence cant account for this. Whether designed to slowly but surely lessen the population (perhaps in concert with other things, such as the war in Europe that's threatening to widen?) or not, the harm we have seen so far was obviously inflicted intentionally.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

If it as it appears the whole thing run from the pentagon, and was organized into legislation in 2012. It seems to come under War measures, so what has this got to do with a war response? The only thing I can think of is that China caught a cold, and the rest was theatre to convince China that we were having it worse than them. While this was going on they used it as an excuse to get rid of the useless eaters. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why would the PTB want to depopulate all the obedient lemmings and leave all the uncontrollable?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Because the next step, is when the war with Russia gets hot then it will all come under the Emergency act, Then they can tighten the kill zone and then get unvaccinated as being a potential health hazard and a threat to national security, that if they last that long. To depopulate on the scale that they want, they are interested in numbers, at the point of a gun everyone obeys. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

That interview with Sasha Latypova was as fascinating as it was bizarre. She seems to have nailed it about these injectable products being "prototypes" with a wide variability in toxicity.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

When I read your thread title, I thought you were an advocate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join