It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Uh some more from veritas.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
During the viral interview, this section was not put out during the notorious interview. The man from Pfizer mentions that there were some ongoing concerns with regard to the female hormonal cycle. Which seems to be causing them concerns. But as he said if it comes out a few years after the rollout he will be deleting Pfizer from his resume. It looks like this is getting out of hand, as they are no longer interested in Covid they have seemed to have moved on.As they will be using the Mrna technology for many things, you only have to look at the patents to decide which one and your pick.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yep, this just dropped. There's a HUGE amount of people in a Twitter spaces meeting discussing it now. 20 thousand or so.

Malone, etc, tons of doctors speaking on everything.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Forty percent of every female that took the shot said they had menstrual problems that were ignored. Fertility rates have plummeted. The mind boggles on the long-term implications.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Forty percent of every female that took the shot said they had menstrual problems that were ignored. Fertility rates have plummeted. The mind boggles on the long-term implications.

Yeah it's insane. Dr. Thorpe is talking about how fertility has been destroyed. 4000% increase in stillborns, etc. For those with healthy offspring some of the doctors think the genes are designed to be passed to the next generation to make them infertile.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I’ll save the libtards some time.

“B-b-but he was gay honey potted” boofnhoo

“He’s just saying stuff to seem impressive.”

Both of these are complete BS excuses so don’t bother.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
I’ll save the libtards some time.

“B-b-but he was gay honey potted” boofnhoo

“He’s just saying stuff to seem impressive.”

Both of these are complete BS excuses so don’t bother.

Pfizer basically confirmed what he said about directed evolution aka gain of function is true, so no reason this isn't either.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey guys remember over a year ago when we said that there were reports of HUGE jumps in misscairages and issues with fertility and Lots of people came out of the woodwork (Cough Arghhh Zombies) spending pages and pages and weeks and weeks telling us we were lying and there was no proof? (he hasnt posted in almost 2 weeks, at least on that account)

Whoops!!!!!

Look i come off like its a "gotcha" but this sh!t isnt a game people. This is peoples lives , families and livlihoods.

We tried to warn everyone from the very beginning just to LISTEN to your intuition, thats it, dont let your politics decide, just PAY ATTENTION and notice that things arent adding up.

In return we got wished death, we got told we were anti science, they tried to and in some cases DID destroy our livlihoods, our ability to feed our families.

Thats just the short list

These same people are either still denying anything was going on (whose science deniers again?) or scrambling for "covid amnesty"

This sort of inability, to at the most basic of levels, sus out that there is danger, is why our species would have died out long ago, and now it seems to be the norm instead of the exception
edit on 2/2/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Considering how fast we're procreating relative to the past, how many billions upon billions of people are now on the planet when we used to just measure it in millions not long ago, something probably needed to be done to slow this down a little bit.

If a stick isn't thrown into the spokes of that wheel, how fast would it end up spinning while going downhill? How did we go from millions to billion to almost double digit billions in record timing? As there becomes more people on the planet, the number of offspring that will come from them increases at an even faster, larger rate.

Humans can procreate exponentially but there wont be exponential jobs and dwelling at the same rate as the offspring. If preparing meals for purchase is at the bottom of the totem pole, the people buying them have to have the money to do so. Which means, they need jobs other than preparing food for purchase.

So if this is indeed a conspiracy, maybe it's not so bad. If it was proven to be true, you guys wouldn't have much to talk about though except for saying I told you so. That's got to be good for a few stars I'd think.
edit on CST10Thu, 02 Feb 2023 22:47:02 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Hey guys remember over a year ago when we said that there were reports of HUGE jumps in misscairages and issues with fertility and Lots of people came out of the woodwork (Cough Arghhh Zombies) spending pages and pages and weeks and weeks telling us we were lying and there was no proof? (he hasnt posted in almost 2 weeks, at least on that account)

Whoops!!!!!

Look i come off like its a "gotcha" but this sh!t isnt a game people. This is peoples lives , families and livlihoods.

We tried to warn everyone from the very beginning just to LISTEN to your intuition, thats it, dont let your politics decide, just PAY ATTENTION and notice that things arent adding up.

In return we got wished death, we got told we were anti science, they tried to and in some cases DID destroy our livlihoods, our ability to feed our families.

Thats just the short list

These same people are either still denying anything was going on (whose science deniers again?) or scrambling for "covid amnesty"

This sort of inability, to at the most basic of levels, sus out that there is danger, is why our species would have died out long ago, and now it seems to be the norm instead of the exception

Yes, these people are going to pay for KNOWINGLY supporting this genocide.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Considering how fast we're procreating relative to the past

Nice job absolutely ignoring the actual implications here

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Then practice what you preach and remove yourself from the equation.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Considering how fast we're procreating relative to the past

Nice job absolutely ignoring the actual implications here

You're either right or wrong, correct?

If you're right, do you get a prize or a reward? And if you're wrong, wouldn't it ironically end up being bad for the future of humanity?

I don't know, I'm giving you bait to quote so you can have fun with your peers roasting me in creative ways but, I really feel like blunting the future population growth would unfortunately end up being a good thing as our society becomes more disfunctional and toxic. Supply chain problems? There's already too many people apparently. Inflation should weed the worst of them out because they cant afford to eat.

That's why the Democrats are so demonized, because they want to feed the poor, I get it. The only part I don't get is why Republicans are so adamantly against liberals aborting liberal babies that will inevitably be voting against them in 20 years.

Breaking news: Conservative governing is not going to be a system that can function successfully with an increasingly large and needier population.
edit on CST10Thu, 02 Feb 2023 22:56:45 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Should those who produce the most be blunted the hardest? Would you support say force sterilization in Africa?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Then practice what you preach and remove yourself from the equation.

Why would you tell someone to commit suicide that you've never met?

It's one thing if you're already here and another if you arent. Oh, it's because you disagree with a post I might be joking about. Stars for you good sir.
edit on CST11Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:01:42 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why would you deny the existence of something you never got the chance to meet?
Lol I don’t care how you operate.
edit on 2-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Why would deny the existence of something you never got the chance to meet?

A question isn't an answer to a question. You were terribly wrong but it's ok, people like it anyways. They wish death upon another over text messages on the internet all the time and they wouldn't lose a peep of sleep if certain people who they disagree with on stupid # like this happened to die for whatever reason. This isn't even political mud pit either.

I wouldn't deny the existance of anything. I was just saying, maybe someone else took it upon themselves to do so and presented why they would do something like that.

Don't forget, you are the people saying this is an intentional thing that's happening, your mind went there first. I was just playing along to rationalize why the evil villains whom you believe in would do it. That is what's happening, right?
edit on CST11Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:07:24 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What’s your answer should they be sterilized for the greater good of humanity because of their rampant reproduction?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Apparently the vaccine companies think so and the governments think so, that's why it's happening right?

You think it's happening, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They have the lowest rate of vaccination in the world should some else step in for the good of humanity.
Maybe, didn’t happen to me I’ve been vaccinated(to keep my job) had healthy children before and after.

Might be happening to some people tho just not my wife and I. I don’t believe my experience speaks for the whole of humanity. I don’t believe anyone should been forced or pressured. And I absolutely don’t think anyone should get to decide except for the individual.

edit on 2-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

But the populations were falling anyway. The strain on the biosphere was always pushed by the one-percenters to make themselves richer. Now the average Joe gets the blame and has to pay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join