It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors And Politicians Were Secretly Given Fake Proof Of Vaccination Cards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This had being reported in Spain as well.

There were number of YouTuber content creators as well that were given fake Fake Vaccination Cards/Passports. A number of polticans as well.

edit on 3-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

because they were on the front line and saw what the vax did, and avoided it because they could. Now prove they didn't take the vax. Being devious will always give you an advantage, it's called gamesmanship. Works very well until the opponent works out your strategy.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Combined with the now known fact that at least some nurses and doctors were giving saline injections to patients and then giving them the jab card, one has to wonder...

How many of these Doctors/nurses who had this actual warning from the manufacturers themselves went ahead and gave the potential lethal doses?

Or asked another way... how many did NOT do this, but simply gave a harmless saline injection instead of the poison?

I know that is precisely what I would have done were I in such a position.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Combined with the now known fact that at least some nurses and doctors were giving saline injections to patients and then giving them the jab card, one has to wonder...

How many of these Doctors/nurses who had this actual warning from the manufacturers themselves went ahead and gave the potential lethal doses?

Or asked another way... how many did NOT do this, but simply gave a harmless saline injection instead of the poison?

I know that is precisely what I would have done were I in such a position.

I'm sure a lot gave the lethal injection while they themselves have a vaxx card.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: tanstaafl
I'm sure a lot gave the lethal injection while they themselves have a vaxx card.

No doubt... but I'm hoping a lot gave salines... maybe even to some of those here who are constantly crowing about how they're doing so well after being quadruple jabbed.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Its fairly obvious those professions which are not suffering the same death and sickness rate as the average population. Did something different.
edit on 6-2-2023 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Love the one with the added mutated gene that causes cancer too, you just can't make this crap up... wait...

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Love the one with the added mutated gene that causes cancer too, you just can't make this crap up... wait...

It's not made up. It's from a Rumble video where the nurse whistle blower discusses what she's seen.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

All this stuff was not supposed to come out. Think what the long-term repercussions will be to a society whos,trusted ? governments decided it was a good idea to kill off many thousands of the people that they were supposed to care for.???

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

All this stuff was not supposed to come out. Think what the long-term repercussions will be to a society whos,trusted ? governments decided it was a good idea to kill off many thousands of the people that they were supposed to care for.???

The great reset isn't called the great reset for nothing.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It's not made up. It's from a Rumble video where the nurse whistle blower discusses what she's seen.

So, all these Big Pharmas made 3 kinds and sent out three different vaccines with one of them to kill people and you have this massive logistics to make that happen with everyone in the know, but us....

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So, all these Big Pharmas made 3 kinds and sent out three different vaccines with one of them to kill people and you have this massive logistics to make that happen with everyone in the know, but us....

You're so thoroughly mind controlled right now, they could tell you anything and you'll believe it.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You're so thoroughly mind controlled right now, they could tell you anything and you'll believe it.

Just asking, but I guess so...

edit on 6-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join