It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors And Politicians Were Secretly Given Fake Proof Of Vaccination Cards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A whistle blower by the name of Dr. Venu Julapalli has emerged claiming doctors are being given fake proof of vaccination cards so they can circumvent the covid vaccine requirement. Last year I reported on a Big Pharma CEO and thousands of others, including athletes caught purchasing fake vaccination cards.

According to Dr. Paul Alexander:

Dr. Venu Julapalli full disclosure is a personal friend of mines who came forward one year ago with his brother and we have been dealing with Senator Johnson for protection before the involved doctors could speak, out of fear of loss of career and personal safety. Senator Johnson has been very embracing and receptive. He has shocking information on how doctors were offered fake vaccine cards in lieu of being laid off, in Texas, and not one hospital.

In my understanding, this is widespread across America.

Let that sink in for a moment. How many doctors have these now, and how many of those are concurrently giving Covid shots to their patients? We know many doctors decided to quit and some continued to be employed, but how many used fake vaccine cards to fulfill hospital requirements? We'll probably never know, but it could be a significant number. According to Dr. Alexander, this wasn't just limited to doctors either:

My own internal investigations and discussions indicate that this is widespread across the United States and Canada and UK, that many doctors especially hospital physicians and many politicians, MPs, MPPs, ministers, senators etc. have faked the COVID gene injection, took none, them and their immediate families, as they were onto that the gene injection was not properly developed and dangerous. I have it on good authority anonymously and very very confidentially, that Pfizer and Moderna told many high level society people not to take the COVID injection, particularly their own mRNA gene platforms. This was the understanding among many elite ‘richer’ persons in US and Canada who were clued in, and many doctors told particular patients not to take it and did not give it and gave fraud shots with fake cards.

Dr. Julapalli says his colleague claimed that a high-ranking official at Methodist offered her the opportunity to fake getting the vaccine.

Julapalli: She told us that it would be done internally, and she told us that when she asked him, "Has this been offered to anyone else?" he said, "I can neither confirm nor deny that.”

The number could be quite high. Does everyone "in the know" have a fake card, such as senators, MPPs, hospital administrators, and most doctors? This should be very disturbing for those who continue to be put their trust in the government and healthcare systems.

SOURCE

SOURCE 2

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Fake vax cards are very easy to make...and use. Especially for travel.
I won't tell you how I know this.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Perfectly fitting story.
Fake vaccine card to say that you got a fake vaccine.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Fake vax cards are very easy to make...and use. Especially for travel.
I won't tell you how I know this.

I've heard quite a few people brag about having them. But now I wonder what the real percentage of vaxxt individuals is. I don't trust the government number of 70%. Could it be closer to something like 15%? I mean nothing would surprise me anymore.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Were they given fake vax cards or did they purchase them?

That matters, because if they were given by say the same 2 or 3 people then you start to see a systemic fraud issue . If they purchases them then the ownership and accountability for that action falls on the individual .

I haven't had a chance to look at the proof yet but someone saying "in my understanding" doesn't mean much without tangible proof.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

That matters, because if they were given by say the same 2 or 3 people then you start to see a systemic fraud issue . If they purchases them then the ownership and accountability for that action falls on the individual .

I haven't had a chance to look at the proof yet but someone saying "in my understanding" doesn't mean much without tangible proof.

There will never be enough proof for you. You have chosen a side, and that side is not to believe anything that conflicts with the mainstream narrative. When whistle blowers emerge you ignore them and continue to buy what regulatory agencies say while the spout off lie after lie. Lemme guess, you celebrated the imprisonment of Assange?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Perfectly fitting story.
Fake vaccine card to say that you got a fake vaccine.

You mean Dr. Alexander?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

There will never be enough proof for you. You have chosen a side, and that side is not to believe anything that conflicts with the mainstream narrative. When whistle blowers emerge you ignore them and continue to buy what regulatory agencies say while the spout off lie after lie. Lemme guess, you celebrated the imprisonment of Assange?

Cool story..I haven't deviated much from the side I chose and that is I am sure as hell not going to take anything that gets reported on ATS as fact without asking for proof.

Hou could anyone accept , "my understanding ....." without asking for proof be acceptable to anyone on what ATS used to be and what it is currently?

If Assange broke the law then yes, he should suffer the same consequences as anyone would. If the proof indicates he was acting as a whistleblower then I believe those consequences should take that into account.

edit on 2-2-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Were they given fake vax cards or did they purchase them? That matters, because if they were given by say the same 2 or 3 people then you start to see a systemic fraud issue . If they purchases them then the ownership and accountability for that action falls on the individual.

The article plainly says in the title doctors were offered the fake cards by the hospital so they wouldn't get "laid off".

Whether or not you believe that is up to you. I'm just saying your question is redundant when clicking the link would have answered your question.

edit on 2/2/2023 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Were they given fake vax cards or did they purchase them? That matters, because if they were given by say the same 2 or 3 people then you start to see a systemic fraud issue . If they purchases them then the ownership and accountability for that action falls on the individual.

The article plainly says in the title doctors were offered the fake cards by the hospital so they wouldn't get "laid off".

Whether or not you believe that is up to you. I'm just saying your question is redundant when clicking the link would have answered your question.

The first link in the OT takes you to a previous ATS post labeled "Pharmaceutical CEO Caught Buying Fake Covid Pass" . Why would anyone think that opening link wasn't relevant to the story in this thread?

The second and third links are opinion pieces but okay they form the basis for this thread i guess.
In either of those 2 remaining links can you show me any item of proof vs various peoples opinion?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The first link in the OT takes you to a previous ATS post labeled "Pharmaceutical CEO Caught Buying Fake Covid Pass" . Why would anyone think that opening link wasn't relevant to the story in this thread?

The second and third links are opinion pieces but okay they form the basis for this thread i guess.
In either of those 2 remaining links can you show me any item of proof vs various peoples opinion?

You aren't likely to get proof. I have no qualms with you or anyone else questioning any information posted here, that is as it should be, but wouldn't the true skeptic question everything and not just whatever contradicts the consensus?

It isn't as though the establishment in this country has a stellar track record when it comes to telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

lmfao.
i often wonder 'meself'

LMFAO

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You aren't likely to get proof. I have no qualms with you or anyone else questioning any information posted here, that is as it should be, but wouldn't the true skeptic question everything and not just whatever contradicts the consensus?

It isn't as though the establishment in this country has a stellar track record when it comes to telling the truth.

Exactly. It's ok for gov agencies to be pathological liars but if a whistle blower emerges saying something we already know we need mountains of evidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
People got prosecuted for fake vax cards, both federally and by states. I guess they better start rounding them up!!

Feds Prosecute Woman for Fake Vax Card

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Nothing would surprise me anymore. I am still thinking about the 7% Increased mortality rate and what it actually means on the ground. If a load of these fake cards was printed it would change the stats. Usually, the death rate in the states is about ten per thousand people a year. If the whole population had one shot, the death rate according to the insurance actuaries would go to if we round it off and up eleven per thousand a year. double the shot it goes to twelve people per thousand a year which means twenty percent more people are dying in the given year. So if they are saying that the average death rate has gone up by thirty percent, Some say way more these shots might be a bit more potent that we think.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The guilty politicians need to be identified, and a special election held to determine if constituents want a replacement who doesn't treat them as stupid.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Cool story..I haven't deviated much from the side I chose and that is I am sure as hell not going to take anything that gets reported on ATS as fact without asking for proof.

Hou could anyone accept , "my understanding ....." without asking for proof be acceptable to anyone on what ATS used to be and what it is currently?

If Assange broke the law then yes, he should suffer the same consequences as anyone would. If the proof indicates he was acting as a whistleblower then I believe those consequences should take that into account.

Either given or purchased, it raises a question.

Why would medical professionals risk being censored by their college, or outright losing their license to practice, in order to avoid a safe and effective vaccine?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Either given or purchased, it raises a question.

Why would medical professionals risk being censored by their college, or outright losing their license to practice, in order to avoid a safe and effective vaccine?

They obviously didn't trust it AND OR saw the effects first hand.

Now what kind of doctor keeps going along with this?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The guilty politicians need to be identified, and a special election held to determine if constituents want a replacement who doesn't treat them as stupid.

It sounds like a lot of these politicians knew ahead of time about these plans with covid and the vaxx.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

They certainly do not seem to be dying at the average death rate. They seem fairly healthy as well. but then how would we really know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join