It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall street Journal ,dropping the narrative.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A board member from the W.S.J seems to be claiming deceptive advertising and letting Mrna out without testing, This seems to be a major crack in the narrative. He claims studies suggest immune imprinting is making these things pretty useless. This means that for every tweaked vaccine, you get your body might be unable to identify a new strain. This might be at the heart of Vaids. Swww.youtube.com... to be another with the two equal signs so I will post the URL

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Very interesting, at least they finally point out they promoted the vaccine from the onset without any data to support their assurances as to its efficacy or its safety.... lot's of embarrassment to be had there for the cheerleaders in media.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Very interesting, at least they finally point out they promoted the vaccine from the onset without any data to support their assurances as to its efficacy or its safety.... lot's of embarrassment to be had there for the cheerleaders in media.

To feel embarrassment you need enough integrity to realize you were wrong, and enough empathy to regret it.

These people are like unscrupulous used car dealers selling a lemon.

They knew they were lying. They knew eventually their lies would be uncovered. They didn't care. They got their money, and there will be no consequences. Nobody's going to jail. Nobody will lose their job. It's just on to the next lemon.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Maybe related. The Biden Admin told Pfizer-Moderna-J&J they could tweak/adjust the Covid vaccines as they saw fit, with no need to get government approval.

That was like giving a "good luck!" card to a mad scientist.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I'm not really arguing against what you post... but I don't credit many of them with a high estimation of true intelligence. Many of them are almost literally trained parrots. Give them a cracker and they' will say whatever you want... thespians, you know?

For some the 'crackers' are all things 'money,' for others it's applause and adulation, for some it's a job, as they say... and for fewer still its whatever script they get from the "mothership" - if you get my drift.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

What I guess is that they have moved into "let's get justice mode" The death rates can't be ignored anymore so they will give official figures that make them look better.

When everyone starts to realize people are dying faster they will tighten down again.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Everything is callously planned. It is still going to plan.

new topics

top topics

join