It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's it going to take??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am dumbfounded by some people...

the excess deaths just keep rising. People dropping dead while getting their kids ready for school, going to sleep and never waking up again, stroking out while driving their cars at rates never before seen. Yet some, as the numbers continue to grow, double down on the "ABV" being the reason for all these deaths, and just scream louder at those who point out that this is NOT normal.

Where is the point where some will finally admit that this whole untested MRNA vaccine was a huge "mistake" at best, and potentially a depopulation scheme.

www.bbc.com...

Excess deaths in 2022 among worst in 50 years

twitter.com...

nakedemperor.substack.com...

Scottish Excess Deaths reach 29%

twitter.com...

Those of you who keep trying to blame this on everything else but the vaccines have become unwitting tools of big pharma, basically running interference when you call people like me conspiracy theorists and mad tinfoil hatters. You spit on the graves of those who have succumbed to this poison, and completely trivialize their deaths.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's mass formation psychosis. 5th generational warfare for the hearts and minds. When you mind control your enemies you need not fear them on the battlefield.

You have to figure out how to get people to snap out of it. Watching their family members or friends die or become seriously injured from the slab jabs does it. Or when they get diagnosed with myocarditis, it might wake them up.

The threads I've created in the last year related to this topic are a compendium of evidence that is more than enough to proof its the vaccines. Even 1 or 2 of them alone. The problem is that its so much evidence, it's overwhelming.
edit on 30-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You need to try and think like those perpetrating this on us do. They're still doing gain of function, so I expect to see a 'new, mysterious' virus ''just discovered' come on the scene for which all of the vaccine deaths and injuries can be attributed to.

Our attention will me diverted by the MSM to wondering and fearing this mystery virus for months while the scientists work night and day to figure it out and come up with a (vaccine) solution.

New viruses and diseases will constantly be introduced, muddying the waters as much as needed. Nobody will know what to believe, and good luck trying to unravel that tangled web of lies and deceit.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Wait...Isn't 'Climate Change' causing all these excess sudden deaths?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What's it going to take??

Peaceful Protests, non-stop shifts, day in and day out….in front of Phizer and Moderna HEADQUARTERS…

I don’t think this has been done yet…

I don’t have the logistical nor financial support to be the lead on this….perhaps one of you.

I’m an armchair protester within the solitude of my own home, retired with disabilities and in front of my TV and iPad….sometimes sipping zombies watching the weeds grow. I get out every now and then for short periods of time.

👽
edit on 30-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just quoted this in another thread:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” Geo. Orwell, 1984

Most of these people are too damned scared to face the truth. They have allowed themselves to be injected with poison. They know it, but to admit it and face up to the fact would constitute a majore existential crisis, so they find it more comfortable to embrace the congnitive dissonance and believe the lie. Then, in order to asuage their own fears and reinfore their self-deception, they want to force the rest of us to take the poison as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

From your article...

A number of studies have found people are more likely to have heart problems and strokes in the weeks and months after catching Covid, and some of these may not end up being linked to the virus when the death is registered.

They explore a number of other options. While it's not tracked, it would be interesting to see how many of these excess deaths are people who had covid and didn't get vaccinated (or were vaccinated after having covid.)

This comment from one of your sources addresses this:

Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They are trying to ride out the storm, betting the house on the figures dropping until they become close to statistically normal. Trouble is, at the moment, they’re going up and up. If our fears are realised, this is just the start of a wave. It could get a lot worse. Hopefully it won’t.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

From your article...

A number of studies have found people are more likely to have heart problems and strokes in the weeks and months after catching Covid, and some of these may not end up being linked to the virus when the death is registered.

They explore a number of other options. While it's not tracked, it would be interesting to see how many of these excess deaths are people who had covid and didn't get vaccinated (or were vaccinated after having covid.)

This comment from one of your sources addresses this:

Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.

Sudden Death: The No. 1 Cause of Death for Under 65s in 2021
This may indirectly shed some light into your inquiry.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The problem with their meandering explanation of possibilities so as not to upset the pharma overlords is that a huge study of almost 170,000 previously covid infected, and unvaccinated patients in Israel found no appreciable difference or increase in myocarditis, which is apparently why everyone's hearts are stopping #SUDDENLY.

euroweeklynews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It’s called long covid at the moment.

That’ll change when convenient.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's already too late.
They are now part of the Borg.
Not joking.

new topics